Scarlet Witch & Flash vs Full Potential Franklin Richards & Makkari

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
STRENGTH LEVEL: Makkari possesses superhuman strength, and can lift (press) around 10 tons. Formerly he could lift 50 tons without also employing his mental power to levitate the object he was lifting.
KNOWN SUPERHUMAN POWERS: Makkari possesses the ability to move at superhuman speeds far faster than any other known Eternal. He possesses superhuman reflexes, and can use his speed to create cyclones by running in circles, or to run up walls and across water.
I have a Handbook file that says he runs at Sub-Lightspeed and he is a Eternal.

leonheartmm
full potential franklin could wipe the marvel multiverse off the face of existance

golem370
What about the Makkari vs Flash I am Makkari because he is way stronger and he also very fast and a Eternal.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by leonheartmm
full potential franklin could wipe the marvel multiverse off the face of existance
laughing
Scarlet witch is way more powerful then Franklin would ever dream of being.

golem370
Sorry to bust your bubble but no Franklin as a child made his own pocket Universe as a kid. Imagine how powerful he could be as an adult.Franklin is a mutant with the potential to possess reality manipulation powers limited only by his weakness to Beryllium Franklin looses his powers if he gets in range of Beryllium(100 feet). Being a child though, his powers were also restricted by his limited control at any give moment his powers my shut off and never fully regain. When Franklin reaches adulthood he will have telepathic powers,and telekinetic powers to some extent the ability to fire enormously powerful energy blasts from his arms and the ability to rearrange the structure of any non-living matter. He has many skills such as expertys in motor vehicels from his uncle

leonheartmm
franklin has already shown to be able to create full sized universeS without even realizin, imagine what hed be at full potential

Eternity
The celestials said frnklin power could potentially rival their own scarlet witch and flash aint doing nothing against celestial power.

thesilverspider
franklin has already shown to be able to create full sized universeS without even realizin, imagine what hed be at full potential
Exactly when he's full potential it was said he would rival the celestials in power.Sorry but the witch is more powerful then a celestial.....

oh and another thing the whole potential crap holds no weight on these forums so just stop with the whole he has such a bright future he has so much potential crap.........

Franklin is just a kid with some reality warping powers that's it.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Eternity
The celestials said frnklin power could potentially rival their own scarlet witch and flash aint doing nothing against celestial power.

even current franklin's power far surpasses the strongest celestials

thesilverspider
even current franklin's power far surpasses the strongest celestials
no

thesilverspider
Like I said the same potential bullshit..........

Scarlet witch is beyond celestials in power.

Eternity
Scarlet witch more powerful than a celestial. No way. What has she done to prove that

leonheartmm
Originally posted by thesilverspider
no

AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE, he resurrected galactus n created MULTIPLE PARALLEL UNIVERSES WITHOUT EVEN REALIZING IT OR WITHOUT WEAKENING AT "ALL" these universes were created solely by him, were full sized and he TRAVELLED through them, not knowing that he created them. the celestials are not even abstract level they are just INHABITANTS of a SINGLE universe, theyr nuthin compared to franklin, n CHILD franklin did this, n hes not even at a short fraction of his true potential. at full potential hed probably wipe the multiverse out of existance.

leonheartmm
no no its TRUE. the witch has shown geater potential than any celestial because of the CHAOS WAVE, which can potentially destroy the multiverse, its sorta a technicality, and personally i believe its PIS.

Eternity
Dude franklin ressurectedGalactus but burned out his powers in the process. He did not even do it by himself he had help

leonheartmm
franklin resurrected galactus, n he THOUGHT he burned out his power, but he didnt, he got his powers back. besides, doesnt creatin multiple universes without breakin a sweat count for anythin at all

thesilverspider
Dude franklin ressurectedGalactus but burned out his powers in the process. He did not even do it by himself he had help
Exactly the witch would erase franklin from ever being born.

Eternity
franklin resurrected galactus, n he THOUGHT he burned out his power, but he didnt, he got his powers back. besides, doesnt creatin multiple universes without breakin a sweat count for anythin at all

Franklin got his powers back yes but the celestials still stated that frnklin power could possibly rival theirs with the right training thats how this whole potential thing came up. You are putting FRanklinon LT Level or something

leonheartmm
Exactly the witch would erase franklin from ever being born.

he didnt burn out his powers n u shud really look at what CURRENT franklin has already accomplished, a full potential one would destroy the witch and the multiverse

eternitygoddess
When the hell has Scarlet Witch become more powerful than a Celestial? She's powerful, but not THAT powerful.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by eternitygoddess
When the hell has Scarlet Witch become more powerful than a Celestial? She's powerful, but not THAT powerful.

i AGREE, shes not even supposed to be cable level n shes NOT, itsONLY the chaos wave PIS/BS thas got her multiversal power level, shes not really that powerful.

thesilverspider
It's hilarious how you guys are arguing against someone you have no idea about.The witch is probably the most powerful physical being in the universe.

leonheartmm
It's hilarious how you guys are arguing against someone you have no idea about.The witch is probably the most powerful physical being in the universe.

just like PIS powered green lanterns, PIS can get u anywhere, n the chaos wave is PIS,n PIS can not be considered on forums

thesilverspider
just like PIS powered green lanterns, PIS can get u anywhere, n the chaos wave is PIS,n PIS can not be considered on forums
That's a poor argument that her powers are pis............laughing

TheKahn
They blink each other out of existince and we'll finally be free of the "mutant who can destroy all of creation" crap.

Hold on, there is still Jean. Dammit! mad

leonheartmm
That's a poor argument that her powers are pis............laughing

not really,if someone gradually gains more power with logical{even comically} reasons, n has the feats to show it then n only then is it NOT pis{eg, current uber powerful dr strange} but when just for the story u gain billions of times more power than u had before then its pis. specially if u lose or almost lose in fights with weaker oppnents after that.

golem370
I heard Psi-Lord ether will become or is a Celestial plus in Heros Reborn that Celestial destroyed Loki and warned Franklin that If he did fix something they were going to she was going to do it. Also Franklin used his power on a Celestial and she didn't act like she was worried but suprised.

golem370
What about the Makkari vs Flash I am thinking Makkari because he is way stronger and he also very fast and a Eternal

eternitygoddess

Um...and YOU have alot of idea about her? Your last sentence clearly points out how misinformed you are about her.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

xmarksthespot
The Scarlet Witch is a living retcon. She is more powerful than Franklin Richards.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
The Scarlet Witch is a living retcon. She is more powerful than Franklin Richards.

at full power with the chaos wave she probably is, but this is full potential franklin were talkin about.

Jose123
Scarlet witch has only been shown to manipulate the earth . When i see her create her own universes then I may consider her a match a full potential richards.

For the Flash vs. makkari? don't know. I heard he was faster then the flash. But that was at newsarama by a guy who had Makkari in his sig.

Crimson Phoenix
Originally posted by Jose123
Scarlet witch has only been shown to manipulate the earth . When i see her create her own universes then I may consider her a match a full potential richards.

For the Flash vs. makkari? don't know. I heard he was faster then the flash. But that was at newsarama by a guy who had Makkari in his sig.

You guys do know that Wanda has altered reality on a multiversal scale without realising it!! Even at full potential, franklin coudnt achieve that, and that nowhere near celestial level. What makes Wanda's reality manipulation so powerful is that its based on the control of causality itself! So anything thats impossible, absolutely ANYTHING, she can make it happen.

Jose123
Originally posted by Crimson Phoenix
You guys do know that Wanda has altered reality on a multiversal scale without realising it!! Even at full potential, franklin coudnt achieve that, and that nowhere near celestial level. What makes Wanda's reality manipulation so powerful is that its based on the control of causality itself! So anything thats impossible, absolutely ANYTHING, she can make it happen.

How do you know Richards can't achieve that?

xmarksthespot
Because Franklin is not a living retcon.

Jose123

I see laughing

Crimson Phoenix
How do you know Richards can't achieve that?

How do you know he can? You've seen wanda do that, and yet people still underrate her. Yes Franklin is powerful, but his as powerful as a celestial- thats his potential, but Wanda has shows she's way beyond that. Have you not read House of M?

bitca730
Even though Fraklin Richards is a powerful at such at young age it doesn't mean that he will be much more powerful as an adult. Based on the alternate realities/futures & what ifs we've seen him in can't be regarded as factual evidence...especially when it's argued against plot induced stupidity BY THE WRITERS of a FICTIONAL world...many mutants don't get anymore advanced with their powers as they get older. Shadowcat, Rogue, Quicksilver, Angel, Cyclops, Gambit>>>all have stayed at relatively the same power levels since they were teens...no proof that Franklin would be any different...

Crimson Phoenix

Yeah, That too laughing

Jose123
How do you know he can? You've seen wanda do that, and yet people still underrate her. Yes Franklin is powerful, but his as powerful as a celestial- thats his potential, but Wanda has shows she's way beyond that. Have you not read House of M?

Nope didn't read house of M. what did she show that makes her so powerfull?

Crimson Phoenix
Nope didn't read house of M. what did she show that makes her so powerfull?

Well you know about Avengers dissassembled right? She lost control of her reality altering powers and killed a feww avenger. HoM leads on from that with Avegers and X men deciding what to do with Wanda, and one option was to kill her cause she was too powerful to live. Quicksilver, in trying to save her, manipultes Wanda to give everyones desires, so they wont kill her, so she completely rewritrs the Marvel universe, where Mutants are superior, and Magneto is king of the world, and has also afftected other alien species. In one of the crossovers, you find out she reality warping powers tore a dimensional hole, and is altering reality thoughout the mutivere!

So in the end, Magneto eventually find out what quicksilver did in his name and crushes him with a sentinal, Wanda then goes beserk and lashed out at magneto, incapacited him, and rants on about how Magneto made her and quicksilver's lives shit, and he chose his mutant race over them. Then she says 3 words "No more Mutants", and reduces the mutant population by 98%, so theres only a few hundred mutants aound the world.

xmarksthespot
Marvel can make her do anything. And it would still be acceptable. Because she is the living retcon. fear Fear the living retcon.

Jose123
Marvel can make her do anything. And it would still be acceptable. Because she is the living retcon. fear Fear the living retcon.

Fear Bendis for making her like this.

Crimson Phoenix
Yeah, thanks to Bendis, nothing can withstand Wanda's Woogie magic

Mider
darn thats pretty insane giving the earths mutants that much power if this crap keeps up they minus will let them beat eternity didnt scarlet witch also make dormammu appear with out even trying? i think thats powerful even beyond a celestial but i may be wrong if she is indeed so powerful how come even a few mutants lived i mean if she is that strong none should have why did any servive?

Crimson Phoenix
Originally posted by Mider
darn thats pretty insane giving the earths mutants that much power if this crap keeps up they minus will let them beat eternity didnt scarlet witch also make dormammu appear with out even trying? i think thats powerful even beyond a celestial but i may be wrong if she is indeed so powerful how come even a few mutants lived i mean if she is that strong none should have why did any servive?

Dr Strange and Emma Strange tried to counter her reallity warp, but were only able to save a few undred mutants. And theres always been flaws with Wanda's powers. Just look at the house of M world, there were still people who remembered the original universe. Her powers have always been chaotic and imprecise.

demigawd
Dr Strange and Emma Strange tried to counter her reallity warp, but were only able to save a few undred mutants. And theres always been flaws with Wanda's powers. Just look at the house of M world, there were still people who remembered the original universe. Her powers have always been chaotic and imprecise.

A lot of it is her subconscious doubt of what she's doing. She often wants to be saved from herself - that's why she created Layla Miller without realizing it. Layla was the reason the heroes got their memories back and ultimately stopped her.

But yeah, I agree with the poster who said that Wanda is the most powerful physical being in the universe.

However, I also agree that Franklin is beyond Celestial level.

It's just that Wanda is FAR beyond Celestial level. We haven't seen power on Wanda's scale since the Infinity Gauntlet. And even the IG was just universal in scale...Wanda is multiversal.

Xplosive
Originally posted by demigawd
A lot of it is her subconscious doubt of what she's doing. She often wants to be saved from herself - that's why she created Layla Miller without realizing it. Layla was the reason the heroes got their memories back and ultimately stopped her.

But yeah, I agree with the poster who said that Wanda is the most powerful physical being in the universe.

It's just that Wanda is FAR beyond Celestial level. We haven't seen power on Wanda's scale since the Infinity Gauntlet. And even the IG was just universal in scale...Wanda is multiversal.

What about HOTU. Anyway, she is undoubtely beyond Celestail, probably far beyond, I also believe Farnklin powers are beyond Celestail. I think Franklin could do what Wanda did, if he would gone mad like she did. I think we would see another Wanda, something similar. She is more capable also than Galactus is. There are really abstractss, LT, Phoenix and The Infinites who are beyond her.

GalacticStorm

Dont start that again. Theres still nothing conclusive that shows or states the chaos wave was generated by Wanda as opposed to it being the result of the misuse of her powers on the 616 reality.

I dont wanna hear loads of reasons why you think the chaos wave was directly generated by Wanda because mere opinion on its own isnt sufficient when not verified on panel. Both of our interpretations on what happened in house of M can be supported. Therefore you cant treat yours as canon.

Until its actually stated that she generated it then you cant start using that as a feat. Until then she warped 616 reality. Very powerful.

At the end of the day while the chaos wave had the POTENTIAL to destroy the multiverse that was only if it was allowed to run riot. Which it was not. In the end it was halted by the actions of a few mutants. None of the higher beings got involved.

Finally its easy to get caught up on what being able to control causality can enable you to do, but you must remember that for all we know she can only control causality on a universal scale. She hasnt been shown on panel to be able to conclusively do anything more than that. For all we know there are limits on her ability to do this. It hasnt been stated that she is omnipotent, that she can do absolutely anything she wants, we can only go by her feats.

GalacticStorm

Oh cool. When was it revealed that she created Layla Miller? I havent read that bit.

Crimson Phoenix
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Oh cool. When was it revealed that she created Layla Miller? I havent read that bit.

In HoM 7.

Mider
being stopped by strange is not that hard a thing i mean he's probably done stuff that even a cosmic cant do would eternity have been able to get rid of shuma gorath or defie the LT when it comes to fights and cosmic level battles strange is the biggest wild card all magic users are in a way in the DCU one sorcerer just by getting mad used his magic to almost destroy all life in earth even on a molecular level so yeah being defeated by a magic wielder shouldnt shame you because they always do things outside the norm.

demigawd
Dont start that again. Theres still nothing conclusive that shows or states the chaos wave was generated by Wanda as opposed to it being the result of the misuse of her powers on the 616 reality.

I dont wanna hear loads of reasons why you think the chaos wave was directly generated by Wanda because mere opinion on its own isnt sufficient when not verified on panel. Both of our interpretations on what happened in house of M can be supported. Therefore you cant treat yours as canon.

Until its actually stated that she generated it then you cant start using that as a feat. Until then she warped 616 reality. Very powerful.

At the end of the day while the chaos wave had the POTENTIAL to destroy the multiverse that was only if it was allowed to run riot. Which it was not. In the end it was halted by the actions of a few mutants. None of the higher beings got involved.

Finally its easy to get caught up on what being able to control causality can enable you to do, but you must remember that for all we know she can only control causality on a universal scale. She hasnt been shown on panel to be able to conclusively do anything more than that. For all we know there are limits on her ability to do this. It hasnt been stated that she is omnipotent, that she can do absolutely anything she wants, we can only go by her feats.

Your entire Phoenix mess is opinion and you treat it like canon. You live in an awfully big glass house to be throwing stones. wink

Bulk of evidence shows that Wanda created the chaos wave and has multiverse-altering power. She affected not just 616 - but alternate realms too, like Otherworld, Dormammu's domain, etc. So clearly she's affected things at a multiversal level.

Either way she beats Franklin.

AND Phoenix.

big grin

thesilverspider

Um...and YOU have alot of idea about her? Your last sentence clearly points out how misinformed you are about her.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.
laughing Another guy who just comes here to post non sense.Like I told Leon go read actual comics before coming in here posting.

eternitygoddess
White Hot Room wasn't affected. wink

On another hand, I think Marvel really needs to stop making UBER powerful characters. There are so many mutants that are stronger than Celestials that a Celestial isn't even considered anything anymore. One or two is fine but there's way too much right now.

demigawd
White Hot Room wasn't affected. wink

On another hand, I think Marvel really needs to stop making UBER powerful characters. There are so many mutants that are stronger than Celestials that a Celestial isn't even considered anything anymore. One or two is fine but there's way too much right now.

the White Hot Room was on its way to being affected. Roma said that Chaos Wave was progressing throughout the multiverse, and could ultimately reach the Ascension itself - the White Hot Room.

And I can't people are complaining about Marvel making uber powerful characters, when we have a DC superhero team where five out of the seven members are capable of FTL speed and reaction, and various reality-warping, supernova-containing, planet-destroying feats. No more than one member of any Marvel team has that kind of power - Sentry.

Xplosive
would eternity have been able to get rid of shuma gorath or defie the LT

Yes. He could get rid of Shuma Gorath very easily and could defie LT if he would chose it (but would terribly lose).

On another hand, I think Marvel really needs to stop making UBER powerful characters. There are so many mutants that are stronger than Celestials that a Celestial isn't even considered anything anymore.

Who is more powrful than Celestial, otherwise than Scarlet Witch and Phoenix (and maybe Franklin). There are no other more powerful than Celestail, actully any other mutants are really nothing to Celestial

GalacticStorm
Your entire Phoenix mess is opinion and you treat it like canon. You live in an awfully big glass house to be throwing stones. wink

No. The god connection aspect was opinion albeit heavily supported opinion. With time i learned to accept that. That was nearly 2 months ago rendering your retort somewhat antiquated.

Bulk of evidence shows that Wanda created the chaos wave and has multiverse-altering power. She affected not just 616 - but alternate realms too, like Otherworld, Dormammu's domain, etc. So clearly she's affected things at a multiversal level.

Once again. No. Your evidence amounted to the fact that the wave was given the "chaos" monicker and the fact that it was revealed soon after House of M was initiated. Really not good enough. With the origin of the wave in doubt you cant then make the additional point that she has multiverse altering power. Sorry D sad

Excuse me but when was Dormammus realm affected? Dont distort events to support your theory. She teleported Dormammu into the main dimension. Dormammus dimension is within 616 it is not an alternate universe its a pocket dimension, so even if teleporting something did quite ridiculously equate to affecting an entire realm as suggested by your post then your point would still be moot.

Either way she beats Franklin.

AND Phoenix.

big grin

Currently she may beat a child Franklin but certainly not Phoenix. Preposterous. Let it go. Youre setting yourself up for another Magneto Prime- like mourning period. sad

GalacticStorm
the White Hot Room was on its way to being affected. Roma said that Chaos Wave was progressing throughout the multiverse, and could ultimately reach the Ascension itself - the White Hot Room.

No. Roma speculated that the wave could reach the White Hot Room if left unchecked. Which it wasnt. It got halted by a band of mutants. The higher powers never got involved. wink

Either way the wave isnt something conclusively generated by Wanda so until that situation is changed accept that Wanda warped 616. Thats impressive. Be happy with it. smile

leonidas
ah yes . . . so it begins . . .

again . . .

xmarksthespot
Either way the wave isnt something conclusively generated by Wanda so until that situation is changed accept that Wanda warped 616. Thats impressive. Be happy with it. smile Who created it then? The cosmic bunny?

The wave originated from Earth 616 concomitant to the Scarlet Witch altering the reality. Who else on Earth has that kind of power? Other than Wolverine.Originally posted by leonidas
ah yes . . . so it begins . . .

again . . . eek!

Bottomline is... she's the living retcon fear. Phoenix ain't got nothing on that.

GalacticStorm
Who created it then? The cosmic bunny?

The wave originated from Earth 616 concomitant to the Scarlet Witch altering the reality. Who else on Earth has that kind of power? Other than Wolverine.eek!

Roma said that the wave was the result of a global disruption originating in 616. That can easily be interpreted as Wandas misuse of her abilities unwittingly resulting in the wave as opposed to her generating and/or fuelling it.

Bottomline is... she's the living retcon fear. Phoenix ain't got nothing on that.

Please. roll eyes (sarcastic) Reality is what it is because of Phoenix. Phoenix reformed and manipulated reality in the palm of her hand. Conscious control over all that is right down to the sub atomic. Wanda aint on that level. wink

xmarksthespot
Roma said that the wave was the result of a global disruption originating in 616. That can easily be interpreted as Wandas misuse of her abilities unwittingly resulting in the wave as opposed to her generating and/or fuelling it. Wanda's abilities resulting in the generation and maintenance of the wave is opposite to Wanda generating and maintaining the wave with her abilities. Great contrast.
Please. roll eyes (sarcastic) Reality is what it is because of Phoenix. Phoenix reformed and manipulated reality in the palm of her hand. Conscious control over all that is right down to the sub atomic. Wanda aint on that level. wink Think outside the square you live in.

1) I didn't mean in comics. I meant in terms of Marvel. If six months down the track they want to make everything back to before, I doubt they'd use the Phoenix.

2) I didn't even mean it in seriousness. A bad word against Phoenix and you spring into action like a terrier. Franky says relax. I'm not trying to be snarky or anything but I honestly don't think anybody really gives a crap about Phoenix here besides you.

Phoenix beats Wanda and Wanda beats Franklin. Yay everyone's happy.

GalacticStorm
Wanda's abilities resulting in the generation and maintenance of the wave is opposite to Wanda generating and maintaining the wave with her abilities. Great contrast.
Think outside the square you live in.

How do you know either ones the case in the comics? Thats my point. The chaos wave situation can be interpreted in many ways in the comics with no statements or depictions favouring any one interpretation conclusively and as such using it as a feat of Wandas when her direct connection to it is within doubt just cant be done in debates.

1) I didn't mean in comics. I meant in terms of Marvel. If six months down the track they want to make everything back to before, I doubt they'd use the Phoenix.

You werent specific enough to justify getting stressy when readers dont get it. sad Chill out son. Its only a comic book forum. smile

2) I didn't even mean it in seriousness. A bad word against Phoenix and you spring into action like a terrier. Franky says relax. I'm not trying to be snarky or anything but I honestly don't think anybody really gives a crap about Phoenix here besides you.

The wealth of Phoenix related sigs and usernames suggests otherwise. Either way thats cool. If you wanna vent your real world frustrations on a comic forum then all power to you. Whatever works for you mate.

Phoenix beats Wanda and Wanda beats Franklin. Yay everyone's happy.

If thats your opinion then cool. I cant say i disagree. wink

Mider
hay galacticstorm what comic was it were phoenix had the universe in her hand and stuff?

GalacticStorm
hay galacticstorm what comic was it were phoenix had the universe in her hand and stuff?

New X-men 154 wink

Mider
end song?

GalacticStorm
end song?

No. New X-men 154's the title where she holds 616 in her hand. Endsong just finalises the relationship between Jean and Phoenix. i.e that theyre one and the same being.

demigawd
No. The god connection aspect was opinion albeit heavily supported opinion. With time i learned to accept that. That was nearly 2 months ago rendering your retort somewhat antiquated.

So in other words you're saying it's your opinion. All I needed to hear.

Except the origin of the wave is NOT in doubt. It could not have come from anywhere or anyplace but Wanda. Holes in the multiverse exist all the time - and no chaos wave formed. What was different this time was the fact that Wanda's chaos energies were throughout 616. This time, a hole in the universe caused her energies to leak, which is what created the UNIQUE effects it did. It was caused by nothing else but Wanda. Give it up...she's just greater than your precious Phoenix.

Um. If you pull someone out of their realm, particularly the MASTER of that realm, then you've affected that realm. And then there's the matter of Otherworld. And then there's the matter of all the other universes we've seen seen in the midst of being altered and merged that Roma showed us.

You want heavily supported opinion....you got it right there. No "Kabbalah" necessary.

hahaha...you mean like your three week mourning period where you ran off the board to cry?

"jgg" anybody?

Mider
what is the hot room and were does it appear?

GalacticStorm
So in other words you're saying it's your opinion. All I needed to hear.

Youre late on that one Demi. I admitted the God connection was my opinion a long time ago and have done so repeatedly on many a thread since. Its something i learned to do regardless of how heavily supported my idea was. The fact that my idea wasnt stated meant i couldnt treat it as canon. It appears from your post that thats now something you need to learn to do.

Except the origin of the wave is NOT in doubt. It could not have come from anywhere or anyplace but Wanda. Holes in the multiverse exist all the time - and no chaos wave formed. What was different this time was the fact that Wanda's chaos energies were throughout 616. This time, a hole in the universe caused her energies to leak, which is what created the UNIQUE effects it did. It was caused by nothing else but Wanda. Give it up...she's just greater than your precious Phoenix.

The way it was worded by Roma doesnt coincide with your OPINION on what happened with regards to the chaos wave. Theres nothing stated so dont treat it as canon.

If we were to argue as if it was canon just for debating purposes, Wandas reality warp affect gradually leaking from universe to universe does not equate her to Phoenix. Its only a leak. Theres no evidence to conclusively show she could generate this energy and apply it across the universes of the multiverse simultaneously. She hasnt demonstrated such multiversal range. It was a leak which Roma speculated could spill over from universe to universe if allowed to. It wasnt. It got stopped by a band of mutants. smile Thats multiversal in potential destructive range not power.

Phoenix has applied its power simultaneously across the entire multiverse to connect all the universes within an energy matrix as detailed by Merlyn in Excalibur. Phoenix has held 616 in her hand and manipulated it consciously on a sub atomic level. If we were treating the chaos wave as Wandas feat that still doesnt match up as its just a spill over , not a conscious application across the multiverse and theres nothing to suggest she could so that.

When your OPINION is verified on panel then we'll hold another Phoenix versus Wanda debate. Until such times she really doesnt stand a chance mate sad

Um. If you pull someone out of their realm, particularly the MASTER of that realm, then you've affected that realm. And then there's the matter of Otherworld. And then there's the matter of all the other universes we've seen seen in the midst of being altered and merged that Roma showed us.

You said Dormammus realm was one of those affected by Wandas power. Given the context you stated that in (i.e you included it alongside Otherworld which was caught up in a reality warp and of course 616) you presented it as being affected in the same manner when in fact Dormammu was just teleported from his realm into 616. You were wrong to present it as such and should have made a clear distinction.

What other universes were shown to be in the midst of being altered? 616 was altered and Otherworld was the first realm to feel the effects. Thats all. Tell me a comic where other universes were shown being altered and i'll have scans up in minutes.

You want heavily supported opinion....you got it right there. No "Kabbalah" necessary.

Thats far from heavily supported. Certainly not on the same level as the Kaballah stuff.

hahaha...you mean like your three week mourning period where you ran off the board to cry?

"jgg" anybody?

Come on now D. I took a break for work stating that i'd be back within 2 weeks so dont try it. wink

GalacticStorm
Again talking as if your opinion with regards to the c wave was canon, the spillover of the energies wanda used to warp 616 doesnt equate Wanda to a multiversal power. The other universes wouldnt have been totally warped they would have collapsed as a result of said energies spilling over into them. It was a domino effect. Not an effect consciously applied and maintained simultaneously across the multiverse. So while the chaos wave had the potential to in the end be one of the most destructive events seen in Marvel. It certainly wouldnt have been a feat as Wanda never generated it and applied it. It was just a spillover, that would have gone from universe to universe if left unchecked. Thats universal level.

demigawd
Blah blah blah

Fact: If Wanda wanted to tear open the walls between the multiverse and change other universes from her cushy village apartment, she could. That's multiversal power.

Face reality, or...causality, as the case may be smile

GalacticStorm
Blah blah blah

Fact: If Wanda wanted to tear open the walls between the multiverse and change other universes from her cushy village apartment, she could. That's multiversal power.

Face reality, or...causality, as the case may be smile

Hah! I got you you b*stard!! stick out tongue

demigawd
Hah i got you you b*stard!! stick out tongue

I think not. The only thing you can "get" is a coffee for me. Now go! chop-chop!

GalacticStorm
I think not. The only thing you can "get" is a coffee for me. Now go! chop-chop!

Well if thats what it takes for you to hook me up with one of them girls then whatever you say boss! stick out tongue

demigawd
Well if thats what it takes for you to hook me up with one of them girls then whatever you say boss! stick out tongue

Yeaaah. I know you want some of this!

http://media.eresmas.com/biblioteca/img/biblioteca/noemilenoir.jpg

GalacticStorm

WOW thats her?!!! eek!

demigawd
YES!!!!!! Biggest score ever!

Noemi >> Demigawd's girlfriend AND Demigawd's girlfriend's best friend.

GalacticStorm
YES!!!!!! Biggest score ever!

Noemi >> Demigawd's girlfriend AND Demigawd's girlfriend's best friend.

yes

Damn!!! I thought Rochelle was pretty much unbeatable no

demigawd
Hence the problem. sad

GalacticStorm
Hence the problem. sad

If youre happy with your girl and you get on really well then stick with her because shes still really hot. Dont give in to temptation!!! You'll just leave this new one when another even hotter girl comes along. End the trend now! LOL.

illadelph12

Don't forget the homies, demi. big grin

I have no problem helping a friend in need.

demigawd
Originally posted by illadelph12

haha...I had my gf's best friend, another actress/model ready to meet GS when he came to NYC for vacation, but GS backed out at the last second. Punk! What was your reason again, GS?

Ill might have to get hooked up instead, lol.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by illadelph12

Youve got your childhood sweetheart. You stick with her!!

demigawd
If youre happy with your girl and you get on really well then stick with her because shes still really hot. Dont give in to temptation!!! You'll just leave this new one when another even hotter girl comes along. End the trend now! LOL.

But I don't think it's biologically possible to get hotter than this girl. And I work around women like this for a living....

on topic: Scarlet Witch wins.

GalacticStorm
But I don't think it's biologically possible to get hotter than this girl. And I work around women like this for a living....

on topic: Scarlet Witch wins.

Well only time will tell. Once youre with her i just know youre gonna come across someone better down the line then its all over. Are you happy with your girl? If the answers yes then resist!!

On topic SW does indeed win. Well you've gotta give her something wink

golem370
But what about Makkari vs Flash?

demigawd
Well only time will tell. Once youre with her i just know youre gonna come across someone better down the line then its all over. Are you happy with your girl? If the answers yes then resist!!

On topic SW does indeed win. Well you've gotta give her something wink

I'm very happy with her...and this other girl IS married, after all. And given that she (and her husband) live about five streets from me and my girlfriend....I can only imagine the fun to be had with that. And I can only understand about 60% of what she says, since she hasn't been speaking english that long.

Hmm...but she's the finest woman I've ever seen. Doesn't that count for something?

On topic: I'll give her something alright. Little gypsy hottie...

GalacticStorm
I'm very happy with her...and this other girl IS married, after all. And given that she (and her husband) live about five streets from me and my girlfriend....I can only imagine the fun to be had with that. And I can only understand about 60% of what she says, since she hasn't been speaking english that long.

Hmm...but she's the finest woman I've ever seen. Doesn't that count for something?

With all of that in mind, hard as it might be you've gotta forget about her. Keep her number tho just in case. Shes too hot to lose track of lol.

On topic: I'll give her something alright. Little gypsy hottie...

Shes aiiiight. Shes no She hulk. Now thats a woman!! LOL

GalacticStorm
Gotta go guys. Work calls. I'll be on tomorrow tho. Catch u then.

leonidas
huh

demigawd
haha...Leo was expecting some big war....

leonidas
didn't realize i'd stepped into the oprah forum, damn . . .

now where IS that versus forum . . .?

Mider
hmmmm scarlet witch wins IMO and what is the hot room!

demigawd
white hot room is the place outside the multiverse where the phoenix force resides.

illadelph12

Youve got your childhood sweetheart. You stick with her!!

Nah, I'm a single mingler now. Have been since September. Why do you think I'm on a first (and real) name basis with strippers and 'actresses'? wink

Hook a brotha up demi. big grin

I'll alter baby girl's causality no problem. shifty

illadelph12
Oh, and Scarlet Witch and Flash win. Speed Force + Causality Altering equals ownage for just about anyone below LT/Phoenix/Spectre/Lucifer/Michael/Bucky.

golem370
Franklin is not as powerful as a Celestial or he would have destroyed the one in Heros Reborn.

Jose123
How fast is Makkari?

I neeeedsss too know!!!

golem370
Sub-light speed. But I have seen him pass Runner in a race.

Jose123
Originally posted by golem370
Sub-light speed. But I have seen him pass Runner in a race.

so compared to the flash thats?

faster?
equal?
slightly slower?
Very slow?
Half dead snail?
Quicksilver?!!!

demigawd
Originally posted by golem370
Franklin is not as powerful as a Celestial or he would have destroyed the one in Heros Reborn.

Correction. Franklin isn't as combat efficient as a Celestial. But he has greater displays of power than they do.

How fast is Makkari?

I neeeedsss too know!!!

He beat the Runner in a race. However, it's unknown whether Runner was going his absolute fastest. He's a cocky one.

In both cases, they're pretty much faster than Flash, because neither need to accelerate....they're there about as fast as they wish it. Flash needs to accelerate into the speed force first.

leonidas
In both cases, they're pretty much faster than Flash, because neither need to accelerate....they're there about as fast as they wish it. Flash needs to accelerate into the speed force first.

where did you get the notion that mak doesn't need to accelerate? confused

demigawd
Originally posted by leonidas
where did you get the notion that mak doesn't need to accelerate? confused

He's learned how to become as fast as speed itself, whatever that means. If you can do that, then acceleration is unnecessary.

leonidas
He's learned how to become as fast as speed itself, whatever that means. If you can do that, then acceleration is unnecessary.

blink

you've been spending too much time in the superman threads . . .

demigawd
Speedblitz is your friend!!!!

Embrace it!

leonidas
so, if he doesn't have to accelerate, can he actually appear inside mag's autoshield BEFORE it . . . auto's itself up and kill him with an imp??
canhecanhe, huh, huh??

drool

demigawd
so, if he doesn't have to accelerate, can he actually appear inside mag's autoshield BEFORE it . . . auto's itself up and kill him with an imp??
canhecanhe, huh, huh??

drool

Bah!

leonidas
LEO WINS LEO WINS!!

Jumpy

thesilverspider
Leo is the winner what has happend to demi is it the speedblitz oh god what is going on...................

demigawd
LEO WINS LEO WINS!!

Jumpy

And all it cost you was your soul....

welcome to the speedblitz club. Life is smoooooth sailing from here, my friend. Abandon logic and skill, embrace the convenience of "a billion planet-shattering punches per second".

Unless your opponent has a thought's worth of prep time. sad

golem370
How about a Celestial beating Zeus,Odin and Vishnu at the same with little effort. Even Uni-Mind could not stop the Celestial. How about the Celestials capturing a Watcher who is powers equals that of Galactus. How about making beings such as the Eternals Deviants and the Skrulls.I also read that eventually when he gets more powerful franklin will become a Celestial I also read the same thing about Galactus. I want to see pic of Galactus devouring the Celestial because I also heard that the Dreaming Celestial may have been no more powerful then Arishem which even his powers are dwarfed by Exitar.The Galactus that supposedly devoured the Celestial was from an alternate universe Galactus as was the Celestial.

leonidas
blink

umm, are you in the right thread . . .?

anyway, golem, i COULD show you the scan you're talking about, but even if i DID, you still wouldn't believe it, or you'd come up with an excuse to say it wasn't valid. you don't like galactus in ANY thread and seem to be on a mission to bring him down -- even though this is purely a 'hypothetical galactus' you're talking about! meh, that's your business. i've expressed my opinion on the matter already AND given some evidence to show that my opinion is not without some merit. that's good enough for me.

leonidas
And all it cost you was your soul....

small price to pay . . . big grin

Mider
a watcher equal to Galactus?????? umm no there not equal to galactus in power the watchers said that galactus use to be the most powerful being in the universe wouldnt he say we are the most powerful beings no he didnt say that and in an alternate universe which is canon cause it was mentioned in this universe Galactus ate ALL the celestials i would think that inculdes exitar after a while Galactus is not thee number one guy in the universe no more but still is a power house none the less.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.