Master Chief vs. The Emperor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spartan005
The Emperor would be from Star Wars Battlefront II. So who would win?

DarkC
It'd be interesting to see how the force stands up to a twelve-guage shotgun blast.

Spartan005
Even though I'd obviously want the Chief to win, I think the Emperor could just use the force to take away his gun or something.

Darth Jello
put your money on sidious

Jose123
The Emperor wins

Spartan005
No

I win

FG725
MC wins emperors lightning hits his sheild and starts to lower it but chief blows off the emperors head with his Shotgun i dont think emperor is much of a force user he usually uses lightning

ESB - 1138
Sidious uses the force to take away any weapon MC has, Sidious ignites lightsaber and slices MC into little tiny pieces.

Jose123
Originally posted by ESB - 1138
Sidious uses the force to take away any weapon MC has, Sidious ignites lightsaber and slices MC into little tiny pieces.

exactly.

Spartan005

Here's my interpretation of that..... The Emperor uses the force to take away John's weapon, but unfortunately MC is bad ass so he sprints towards Palpatine at 40mph and shoves his head up his ass. Then he forces him to eat 6 cans of refried beans until he shits his brain out. Unfortunately when this happens he's really shitting all over his head and dies. no expression

Jose123
Originally posted by Spartan005

Here's my interpretation of that..... The Emperor uses the force to take away John's weapon, but unfortunately MC is bad ass so he sprints towards Palpatine at 40mph and shoves his head up his ass. Then he forces him to eat 6 cans of refried beans until he shits his brain out. Unfortunately when this happens he's really shitting all over his head and dies. no expression

or the emperor takes his weapons away then slices him up into can chief.

thegmeister53

Sadly, I agree with Shadow.

John Bak'or
the emperor wins he chokes master chief then flies up to him and does his midair electrical attack

swedish_bum
the Emperor with no doubt!

IcePunk
No shit.

thegmeister53
Shit? Where? confused

Jose123
Originally posted by thegmeister53
Shit? Where? confused

in chiefs pants after he sees the emperor.

IcePunk
haha good one laughing

John Bak'or
Originally posted by Jose123
ROFL rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing

thegmeister53
Originally posted by Jose123

You, sir, are on my buddy list. cool

gideongarner01
Unless your going by strictly movie versions then MC has a chance. Legends or canon palpatine in general stomp MC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.