SUPERMAN vs IRON MAN

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
i havent seen this before. n please dont jump to the conclusion SUPERMAN, iron man's shield has taken blows from mlijnor without giving way.

Jose123
What armor is Ironman wearing?

snoopdogg
I want to know how is Iron Man gonna beat Superman?

TheKahn
Originally posted by Jose123
What armor is Ironman wearing?

Unless he can pull a kryptonite armor out of his ass, he ain't winning.

leonheartmm
hmm, whats his most advance armour to date?

snoopdogg
Iron Man does have a very powerful shield. But hiding in that is not really fighting.

Scoobless
Originally posted by leonheartmm
hmm, whats his most advance armour to date?

Thorbuster

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Scoobless
Thorbuster

well use that then

spetznaz
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I want to know how is Iron Man gonna beat Superman?

Yep ....I'm curious to see how IM would beat Superman.

And doesn't Superman face armor all the time ....including the special Apokolips armor from Darkseid that Lex uses all the time.
Anyways, I am interested to hear how the original poster thinks Iron Man can defeat Superman. IM wouldn't even see him coming.

snoopdogg
well use that then Well if your using IM at his best can we use Sun-dipped Superman?

leonheartmm
Well if your using IM at his best can we use Sun-dipped Superman?

no, the difference in power level of average n sundipped supes is phenomenol, however, iron man doesnt change all THAT much with his best armour.

snoopdogg
Lex Luthor has a suit made out of K-nite alloy that emitts red solar raditation and Superman has no problems with that.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/AOS639.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Supermanandredsunlight1.jpg

spetznaz
If it is the Thor Buster armor, then the only way Iron Man could win (note: win, not stay protected in shields ....if they hold) would be as follows:

1) Tell Superman to stand very very still.
2) Convince Superman (who is standing stock still at the moment) not to make any attacks of any sort ....basically telling Superman to stand down.
3) For Iron Man to disengage the power source of the armor ....that is the magical Asgardian element that powers it (hopefully Tony Stark is out of the armor before he does this, otherwise the ThorBuster armor would topple over and Tony might be stuck inside).
4) For Tony Stark (no longer Iron Man, obviously) to take the Asgardian fragment, put it in some type of rail-gun mechanism, and fire it straight into Superman's chest. Note that Superman is standing stock still, doing nothing, all this time. Thus no evasive action, no heat vision, no speed blitz, no super-breath or arctic-breath, nada!
5) Hope that the magical fragment acts like a magic bullet (literally) and takes Kal-El out.

That is how Iron ma ...I mean, Tony Stark ....could win.
However he'd better take some serious classes in effective persuasion if he plans on telling Kal-El to stand perfectly still while he forges a magical projectile.

spetznaz
Lex Luthor has a suit made out of K-nite alloy that emitts red solar raditation and Superman has no problems with that.

Hey ....but you should know that Iron Man is a Marvel character, and after all in KMC Marvel characters HAVE to win.
Goodness, even Wolverine can defeat Superman (and WonderWoman too) according to some people.

Seriously though, IronMan is simply not a threat to Kal-El.

snoopdogg

thesilverspider
It's thor buster not supes buster so ironman goes down easy......supes 10/10

Scoobless
iron man doesnt change all THAT much with his best armour.

actually...... he really, really does

Regular armour is class 85 and can push into class 100 for short periods

Thorbuster lets him throw down with Skyfathers and hurt them a lot, Repulsors backed with Asgardian magic (in fact all the systems are backed up by the same source that King Thor draws from for his power) - virtually indestructible armour with tech/magic shielding

he may have a hell of a time trying to hit Superman, but Supes may find it extremely difficult to damage the TB armour

Sir Whirlysplat

he may have a hell of a time trying to hit Superman, but Supes may find it extremely difficult to damage the TB armour

nah - set controls for the heart of the Sun wink

The Ion
Originally posted by thesilverspider
thumb up

Scoobless
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
nah - set controls for the heart of the Sun wink

what? Superman's gonna fly him all the way there? on the trip one magically enhanced repulsor blast goes through Superman's head and kills him

stick out tongue

Scoobless
Originally posted by thesilverspider

It's King Thor Buster

wink

Sir Whirlysplat
what? Superman's gonna fly him all the way there?

Nah throw him wink

Scoobless
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Nah throw him wink

wouldn't work

stick out tongue

golem370
What about Superman vs Iron Lantern or this Iron Man-In another alternate future on Earth X, Tony Stark built a headquarters that protected himself from the plague. Afterwards, he built the Iron Avengers. Later, his headquarters was revealed to be a giant mecha, which he used to delay the Celestial attack until the coming of Galactus, sacrificing his life in the process

Scoobless
What the f**k?

leonheartmm
Originally posted by golem370
What about Superman vs Iron Lantern or this Iron Man-In another alternate future on Earth X, Tony Stark built a headquarters that protected himself from the plague. Afterwards, he built the Iron Avengers. Later, his headquarters was revealed to be a giant mecha, which he used to delay the Celestial attack until the coming of Galactus, sacrificing his life in the process

what about it?

golem370
Well If Iron Lantern has Green Lanterns memories of Supermans weakness to Krytonite right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.