PRECRISIS SUPERMAN vs SPECTAR

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
these are probably the two most powerful beings that wont use the SNAP UR FINGER N DISAPEAR technique on the opposition.

Spawnrules
What the f**k?

superman420sexy
isn't spectre the msot powerful being or something? I like superman but I guess he's not quite on his league?

roughrider
Who's Spectar?
Is he related to Spectacular? stick out tongue

leonheartmm
Originally posted by roughrider
Who's Spectar?
Is he related to Spectacular? stick out tongue

seein as that might NOT have been a joke{u never know on kmc} im talkin about spectar as in the spirit of god's vengeance in vertigo

leonheartmm
srry i misspelled, i meant SPECTRE

roughrider
Originally posted by leonheartmm
srry i misspelled, i meant SPECTRE

Typing in a hurry? Or was your other hand busy?? big grin

BAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!

leonheartmm
Originally posted by roughrider
Typing in a hurry? Or was your other hand busy?? big grin

BAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!

lmao, it MIGHT have been if it wasnt heavily bandaged right now. evil face

roughrider
Originally posted by leonheartmm
lmao, it MIGHT have been if it wasnt heavily bandaged right now. evil face eek! confused wink

roughrider
Anyway, I throw up my hands about PC Supes. Even though Spectre should look at him like an ant, there will be some nutty precident from the past that shows why he wins.

superman420sexy
Every1 acts like pc supes was the only character to make up powers as he went along. Sorry he was made to be and still is a badass. Coming from someone who thinks spectre should win. Wo is TOAA (the one above all)?

long pig
Meh, Spectre is overrated.

kevdude
Spectre squashes him like a bug, they already fought (if u call it fighting) and Spectre just stood there taking his hits as if they was nothing at all.

Mider
spectre is not overrated trust me

klintypooh
Spectre touches himself at night.

ZephroCarnelian
Spectre wins this easily, lol.

That's coming from me. ME!!! eek!

Pre-Crisis Supes got angry at Destiny once and charged him, Destiny stopped him in his tracks.

And Destiny is not as powerful as Spectre.

smile

Juntai
Originally posted by long pig
Meh, Spectre is overrated. It's not really that he's overrated, it's just that a character of this level shouldn't have this many threads nor as many comic appearances as he has.

I do adore him tho.
big grin

Fanboy
Dude I saw a comic where Spectre was all like I may not be strong enough but he is and then Superman came in and kicked some NAZI ass.

roughrider
Can Spectre be killed at all, or even harmed by physical force?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.