Havok vs. Ultimate Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jose123
No prep

fight in city

Who wins?

TheKahn
Havok should be able to overheat Colossus, but if they get close he's dead. How far away do they start?

Jose123
A block away form each other.

They know the other one is in the area and they and are using the buildings and cars and other crap as cover as they fight along the city.

life is cruell
If they get close then havok blasts him away remeber his attacks are heat plus force.

snoopdogg
Is this 616 Havok? If it is I go with Colossus cause normal Colossus withstood Havoks blast before.

But if it's Ult. Havok he already knocked Colossus out in issue #64.

Jose123
Both characters are at their full powers.

King KAM
Originally posted by Jose123
Both characters are at their full powers. Havok shatters him....but thats only if he gets to him first.

TheKahn
With the city cover I'd give it to Colossus 6/10. All he needs is one hit and could hide and wait for Havok to run out of power.

snoopdogg
Havoks cosmic power is not to be played with.

superman420sexy
lol is that a joke? All the people that say havok would win, I hope would agree that colossus would lose against superman. His heat vision is a lot better than havok's blasts right?

TheKahn
Originally posted by superman420sexy
lol is that a joke? All the people that say havok would win, I hope would agree that colossus would lose against superman. His heat vision is a lot better than havok's blasts right?

Yes, I think that it is safe to say that Superman would own Colossus. The deal with Superman is his variety of powers. Havok is one sided and Colossus has the duribility (arguably) to take him on.

superman420sexy
yeah im sure hotter than the sun is more powerful than havok's blasts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.