gorilla grodd vs. king kong vs. donkey kong

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superman420sexy
Imperiex takes three hostage and wants to see who would win, to see who his next herald would be, even though he doesn't tell them this. Fight takes place in a 5,000,000 acre large bamboo forest. They are told they can't leave for the rest of their life, so they need to kill the other to be able to eat for the remainder of their life(they eat bamboo as their main food source). Even though this is a trick and lie to see who will continue his expirement for the ultimate ape-humanoid superfighter(this is going beyond a normal herald imbued with the cosmic baby), who wins?

chris_64256
Donkey kong hes got mad barrell throwing skills

superman420sexy
well you better make them barrels with hydrogen bombs inside, and giv donkey kong a superfast jet pack

chris_64256
Your forgetting hes got mario watching his back superfast jetpack please hes got his cart to drive.. lol

superman420sexy
well where is he getting these bombs from anyway? Your need gonna need more than a kart to get away from a nuclear blast.. maby if he had a mushroom speed jump?

grey fox
I thin dk has a mecha.....

streekz
king kong would sit there laughin at donkey kong with his mushroom speed jump and all, i think he be laughin that much his kong karate would'nt be able to help him...... wacko

dman2008
Imperiex does not have Heralds

jrodslam
Grodd wins.

The Ion
Grodd mind controls them both into killing each other.

Jose123
Originally posted by dman2008
Imperiex does not have Heralds

laughing

superman420sexy
Originally posted by Jose123
laughing

WHOOPS I meant to put Galactus!@ eek!

Ex11B
King Kong knows Kong Fu..he takes it laughing

NoFate007
Isn't Donkey Kong a meta-ape?

Grodd.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.