Star Crap Episode III Spoof.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wind Sister
Once again, I have done a search, and not found this in here yet. It is probably old news, and the majority has seen it, but I was the minority, and wanted to post it stick out tongue

Part 1

and

Part 2

I found these utterly hilarious soooooooo, yah, enjoy and discuss wink

However, I can say, I have never liked how Padme was displayed in the spoofs sad

Spartan005
Those spoofs were hilarious.... I love the part when Mace encounters Palpatine with the four other jedi, and when Anakin and Obi are walking down the hallway with all the ray shield signs.

Wind Sister
And Anakin never gets his Ipod or rockin suits sad

Tangible God
That was an hilarious rip on Monty Python..."Just a flesh wound."

mace=badass
Yeah that was hilarious.

KENobi™
erm That sucked.

The animation was terrible, especially Obi-Wan when standing up.

The jokes were flat, and then to top it off they didn't even mimic the movie properly. They never crashed into a Trade Federation droid control ship. They crashed into the Invisible Hand.

JKozzy
I thought it was pretty funny. It was a Star Wars spoof not a remake, so those inconsistancies didn't bother me... It made me laugh and that's all that mattered. I didn't have a problem with the visuals, except yes, they could've made another Obi model for him standing up.

Red Superfly
I've seen so many of these things where the voices just ruin it, or the animation ruins the joke, or something is just rubbish.

But yeah, in the hands of an animator/voice actor with some comedy timing, it would be pretty funny.

I'd rather read the script, cos those "trying hard to be funny" voices just sapped all the comedy out of it.

Tangible God

Spartan005

KENobi™
Originally posted by JKozzy
I thought it was pretty funny. It was a Star Wars spoof not a remake, so those inconsistancies didn't bother me... It made me laugh and that's all that mattered. I didn't have a problem with the visuals, except yes, they could've made another Obi model for him standing up.

Meh, I woulda like a bit more consistency if they were going to parody it.

Originally posted by Red Superfly
I've seen so many of these things where the voices just ruin it, or the animation ruins the joke, or something is just rubbish.

But yeah, in the hands of an animator/voice actor with some comedy timing, it would be pretty funny.

I'd rather read the script, cos those "trying hard to be funny" voices just sapped all the comedy out of it.

yes That's what really threw it for me were the voices. Except the girl who did Padme actually sounded pretty good (not like Padme at all, but she wasn't trying to either).

Originally posted by Tangible God
Nitpicker. It's a low-budget parody, not LucasFilm's latest remake.

So. It still could have been much funnier, the jokes didn't make me laugh.

Originally posted by Spartan005
You really thought it was that bad? I mean I wouldn't be too harsh, especially considering this was the first movie they've ever made

Ok, I'll give kudos for it being their first go at it, but I hope they learned from this.

Captain REX
Ken, your sig is bitchin'!

kalsemo
Meh. Part I was kinda funny.... but part II was lame.... I was expecting a hilarious spoof of the "noooooooooo" but was dissapointed when he actualy did say "noooooooooo" (because of not getting an ipod?!?) That was lame.

mace=badass
I like the
"Don't underestimate my power" kick.

Wind Sister
Everybodies a critic roll eyes (sarcastic)

I wasn't quite looking for a replica of the movie with funny lines, I expected what I saw, and loved it.

Anyone else notice Natalie Portman pictures were covering Palpatines office walls erm

mace=badass
Yeah.......... That whole thing was hilarious.

Thorin
that was so fvckin funny, thanks wind sista

KENobi™
Originally posted by Wind Sister
Everybodies a critic roll eyes (sarcastic)

I wasn't quite looking for a replica of the movie with funny lines, I expected what I saw, and loved it.

Anyone else notice Natalie Portman pictures were covering Palpatines office walls erm

Can I not be a critic? The video was made to make people laugh, and it didn't do it's job for me. I found it excruciatingly boring.

Thorin
hey man you have an opinion and you stated it, let others have there say too.
if you dont like it, cool
if you did, cool
but they really shouldnt be hateing on you just because you didnt like it.

KENobi™
Originally posted by Thorin
hey man you have an opinion and you stated it, let others have there say too.
if you dont like it, cool
if you did, cool
but they really shouldnt be hateing on you just because you didnt like it.

I don't think they're hating on me, they just don't understand why I don't like it.

Wind Sister

Faroth
It was good. The voices sucked though. I don't recall Anakin sounding like an elf in the movie, but it's his flash...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.