King Thor vs. Shaman Nate Grey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
Who wins? This is in Ancient Rome around 1000 BC.

leonheartmm
shaman nate was above any skyfather, hed win.

The Ion
Thor

Jose123
King Thor.

What did Nate do that proved he was above skyfather?
Where did it say that?

thesilverspider
Leon is hilarious.....
King thor would melt nate.

leonheartmm
looks like every one has forgotten the old nate grey vs threads, hes done a whole lot at even a small fraction of his potential,

The Ion
Right....

So anyways, Thor smashes him.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by leonheartmm
looks like every one has forgotten the old nate grey vs threads, hes done a whole lot at even a small fraction of his potential,
Why is it that every thread you're in you always bring up potential.
petential holds no weight on these forums only actual feats.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by The Ion
Right....

So anyways, Thor smashes him.

no he doesnt, thor gets mind raped.

Jose123

No he doesn't Nate gets smashed.

The Ion
Nah, Nate gets broken in two.

leonheartmm
Nah, Nate gets broken in two.

nope, nate psionically unscrewes thor's surgically implated, enchanted uru MEMBER

thesilverspider
nope, nate psionically unscrewes thor's surgically implated, enchanted uru MEMBER
laughing you know nada...........

TheKahn
Bye Nate bangin

Don't mess with the king, kid.king

leonheartmm
yea, he wont mess with him, hell mess with his wife, than his dad, n any close to him, finishin off the scenario my mind controllin him n makin him molest his own self{uru member n all}

thesilverspider
yea, he wont mess with him, hell mess with his wife, than his dad, n any close to him, finishin off the scenario my mind controllin him n makin him molest his own self{uru member n all}
You're a moron sorry to say this but you are.
You know nothing and I know this from your recent non sense that you have been posting.
Such as onslaught beating a fully fed Galactus.
Psi lord beating Dormmamu.
And more crap about potential...............

leonheartmm
Originally posted by thesilverspider
You're a moron sorry to say this but you are.
You know nothing and I know this from your recent non sense that you have been posting.
Such as onslaught beating a fully fed Galactus.
Psi lord beating Dormmamu.
And more crap about potential...............

your a dick n always have been{n im quite happy to say this} you know everythin ur retarted mind will ever allow u to know, uve always been postin crap n even ur mom knows that, the thing u dont seem to realize is that the only reason people dont reply to increasingly rude n shitty postsof urs is cause no1 gives a shit aboout u n cannot waste their free time on a dickless wonder like urself. {there, keep this personal shit up n ull hear a lot more, theres a limit to patience u hermaphroditic a sexual}

thesilverspider
your a dick n always have been{n im quite happy to say this} you know everythin ur retarted mind will ever allow u to know, uve always been postin crap n even ur mom knows that, the thing u dont seem to realize is that the only reason people dont reply to increasingly rude n shitty postsof urs is cause no1 gives a shit aboout u n cannot waste their free time on a dickless wonder like urself. {there, keep this personal shit up n ull hear a lot more, theres a limit to patience u hermaphroditic a sexual}

What a clown go somewhere you post non-sense at all times with no facts and with the same shitty argument of the person's so called potential.........laughing

Come back when you actually read a comic and gained some knowledge you clown.

leonheartmm
What a clown go somewhere you post non-sense at all times with no facts and with the same shitty argument of the person's so called potential.........laughing

Come back when you actually read a comic and gained some knowledge you clown.

ur mamma gave me all the knowledge i needed last night{even she calls u a dickless wonder}

Jose123
ur mamma gave me all the knowledge i needed last night{even she calls u a dickless wonder}

That was lame

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Jose123
That was lame

was it? so uve done it too!

thesilverspider
thumb down Failed attempt.................

The Ion
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/failure.jpg

thesilverspider
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/failure.jpg
laughing

chris_64256
Hey the lakers paid kwame brown 40 mill off his potential for great things hes averaging 3.8 points a game and has so many splinters in his ass from riding the pine this season, Potential means exactly jack shit..

thesilverspider
Originally posted by chris_64256
Hey the lakers paid kwame brown 40 mill off his potential for great things hes averaging 3.8 points a game and has so many splinters in his ass from riding the pine this season, Potential means exactly jack shit..
Hey I have been saying that in all the franklin richard's vs threads.

chris_64256
Like you I get tired of hearing the word potential in this forum and in sports..

leonheartmm
thumb down Failed attempt.................

i get it, shes been done too many times.

thesilverspider
i get it, shes been done too many times.
You still here .........confused
You're not funny don't know shit about comics so why are you here?

Oh my bad you do know about characters potential...........laughing out loud

chris_64256
lol

DigiMark007
Thread Closed!

Keep the flaming down from now on. Especially you, leonheart.

There's better ways of dealing with debates and arguments. mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.