Aquaman runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
Aquaman runs the gauntlet. All these battles are on the shores of Maui. He gets a day's rest between each battle. Where does he stop?

1) Typhoid Mary
2) Sabretooth
3) Green Goblin II
4) Abomination
5) Sandman
6) Superman
7) Flash
8) Martian Manhunter

superman420sexy
He stops at any of the combintion of 6,7,or 8. 6 , 7, or 8 all could stop him. But aquaman is no pushover

The Ion
Stops at 6. Magic hand could probably take care of 1-5.

Spawnrules
really id say abomination

grey fox
Up to 7 , I think his TP can affect supes......

Juntai
Originally posted by grey fox
Up to 7 , I think his TP can affect supes...... Not powerful enough if Superman didn't want him to. If a guy who dominated Aquaman couldn't do it, Aquaman probably can't do it.

Lucid Lui
Makes it to 6.

Sixth_Winged
Stops against A-bomb or if he does win, gets stomped when he reaches 6

JOE NUNEZ
OK HE MAKES IT TO ABOMINATION CLASS 100 PLUS AND I MEAN PLUUUUSSSSS HULK LIKE BRUTE FORCE CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN TO ME HOW HE COULD BEAT HIM CAUSE I KNOW ABOMINATION IS NOT GOING IN NO WATER TO FIGHT SO IF AQUAMAN COMES OUT OF THE WATER TO FIGHT HES DONE .......

King_Mungi
No, with Aquaman's magical hand he DOESN'T dry out anymore. So he constantly fights at 100 percent and doesn't decrease from lack of water. Also you should check out the Aquaman respect thread, he lifted an entire city block under water. He himself is class 100, plus he has a magical hand and telepathy.

BTW...caps lock is not your friend.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
OK HE MAKES IT TO ABOMINATION CLASS 100 PLUS AND I MEAN PLUUUUSSSSS HULK LIKE BRUTE FORCE CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN TO ME HOW HE COULD BEAT HIM CAUSE I KNOW ABOMINATION IS NOT GOING IN NO WATER TO FIGHT SO IF AQUAMAN COMES OUT OF THE WATER TO FIGHT HES DONE .......

Every time someone makes a post like this - a small, cute baby dies in horrible way.

Do you feel happy now, bastard? Do you?

Azeld
Aquaman never really managed to live down the shame of his superfriends run no matter what powerups they give the guy. Still he should be able to make it to Superman even though abom can get a few wins.

Wally West
Why is Flash after Superman?

He loses to either though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.