Champion at full potential vs Thanos & Mindless Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
I know Thanos beat Champion, but really Champion beat himself. Now If he takes this fight serious and uses his skills and strength and with the help of the power gem making him an even more powerful being how would it turn out? Now this is a fist fight, the only way I think he would have a chance against these two. Now Hulk is at his full strength and Thanos is at his typical badazz self.

Sixth_Winged
http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/4871/thanos1shotchampion2kq.th.jpg

golem370
Fist Fight no powers

Sixth_Winged
not fair but still the team. Once someone manages to take away the gem seeing that Champion couldn't really tap into it(albeit subconsciously only), he'd get beaten the a pulp.

guy222
team

Alfheim
A wellw written Champion should not lose to Thanos. I think Mindless Hulk and Thanos is too much but I think he could beat them on their own.

Mr. Slippyfist
Thanos. smile

Ouallada
Team with a fair amount of ease.

G-Mafia
"Full potential" will still lose. Team ftw.

Bouboumaster
Without the PG, Champion is dead.

G-Mafia
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Without the PG, Champion is dead. I'd wager with the gem he's still toast.

Alfheim
Originally posted by golem370
Fist Fight no powers

He could possibly win this. Thanos would be non-factor and would side quickly then he could have to deal with MH.

janus77
Hulk still wins.
Thanos might help too, but it's mostly Hulk's raw power versus Champ.

B.A
Originally posted by janus77
Hulk still wins.
Thanos might help too, but it's mostly Hulk's raw power versus Champ. In which case he loses.

janus77
he's strong enough to take down an Elder or two, and he has taken Champ in the past, iirc.

he wins comfortably imo smile.

B.A
Well as always your opinion is full of shit.

janus77
Originally posted by B.A
so you're as illogical as you are vulgar? nice to know smile.

B.A
Illogical? I actually know what happens in comics unlike you.

Mr. Slippyfist
In my opinion... Thanos would take out Champion by himself.

That Champion fight was brutal... although it did showcase some skill. Thanos should have been able to punch Champ's head off with those shots.

Bouboumaster
Who said Thanos was a non factor? He trained Gamora, you do know who is Gamora, right?

Alfheim
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Who said Thanos was a non factor? He trained Gamora, you do know who is Gamora, right?

Yes but at full potential Thanos had to use his tech to save himself.

pr1983
Originally posted by B.A

i don't mind if you disagree, but do you have to be that blatantly offensive?

I'm asking you, stop.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.