hulkster vs juggy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

venomslash
hulkster vs juggy in an armwrestle. who do you think would win ?

venomslash
i like juggy better but id say hulk would win.

Ex11B
yeah..Hulk

venomslash
i think that would be impossible if they did have one in the 1st place. they would break the damn table or where ever they do it. id say theyd have to be laying down on the concrete to do it.

superman420sexy
maby if they used a 20 foot thick adamantium table, with chairs to match. I believe hulk would win. Juggs might be stronger at the start, but hulk would get mad as he was losing, and get stronger and stronger and madder and madder and eventually probably throw him off of his chair to his 20 foot fall.

venomslash
Originally posted by superman420sexy
maby if they used a 20 foot thick adamantium table, with chairs to match. I believe hulk would win. Juggs might be stronger at the start, but hulk would get mad as he was losing, and get stronger and stronger and madder and madder and eventually probably throw him off of his chair to his 20 foot fall. possably

venomslash
maby if they used a 20 foot thick adamantium table, with chairs to match. I believe hulk would win. Juggs might be stronger at the start, but hulk would get mad as he was losing, and get stronger and stronger and madder and madder and eventually probably throw him off of his chair to his 20 foot fall. actually theyd break those chais in a sec. theyd have to be standing up leaning down to do it on the table. no chair would hold them.

spideycarnage
if the match is short juggy takes this, but if the match is long hulk will win..i like hulk better but i think juggy can take hulk in a arm wrestling match.

venomslash
Originally posted by spideycarnage
if the match is short juggy takes this, but if the match is long hulk will win..i like hulk better but i think juggy can take hulk in a arm wrestling match. hulks arms are bigger he would have more control over juggs arms in a way. but who knows

spideycarnage
really, does he have bigger hands?

venomslash
really, does he have bigger hands? look at one of there pics. and see yourself.

spideycarnage
juggernaut still wins, most arm wresteling matches last about 5-15 seconds, its rare that a math can run a minute or so.. at a totally calm state the hulk is a class 70 and juggernaut starts out class 100... i think hulk will need more than 15 seconds to get madd enuff to beat juggy

venomslash
juggernaut still wins, most arm wresteling matches last about 5-15 seconds, its rare that a math can run a minute or so.. at a totally calm state the hulk is a class 70 and juggernaut starts out class 100... i think hulk will need more than 15 seconds to get madd enuff to beat juggy hahahahahaha laughing laughing laughing laughing class 70 ? dude wake up please hes 100 and hes stronger than juggy. i cant believe you said that.

joesha28
I thot when Jugs starts moving he is unstoppable.... so jugs wins.

venomslash
Originally posted by joesha28
I thot when Jugs starts moving he is unstoppable.... so jugs wins. if jugg has hulks hand down almost to the table or what ever. hulk would get pissed off and get stronger and stronger if u dont remember that.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by venomslash
hahahahahaha laughing laughing laughing laughing class 70 ? dude wake up please hes 100 and hes stronger than juggy. i cant believe you said that.

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/h/hulk.htm
do ur homework and read on the bottom where his stenght level is discuss...also hulks still wont get madd enuff to take juggy in a arm wresteling match it will be the match will be finished quick..also of cource hulk is stonger than a class 100, hes deffinalty stonger than juggy when enraged.

venomslash
do ur homework and read on the bottom where his stenght level is discuss...also hulks still wont get madd enuff to take juggy in a arm wresteling match it will be the match will be finished quick..also of cource hulk is stonger than a class 100, hes deffinalty stonger than juggy when enraged. you 1st 70 now you say hes over 100. make up you damn mind. and if you admittimg that hes over class 100 then yes he would beat juggy. bet yes juggy would get a good start

spideycarnage
if u read my the post CARFULLY where i mentioned class 70 u can see that i was talkin about hulk in a TOTALLY CALM STATE.

spideycarnage
did u check the link?

venomslash
if u read my the post CARFULLY where i mentioned class 70 u can see that i was talkin about hulk in a TOTALLY CALM STATE. hulk has always been class 100 no matter how u put it. i consider hulk 2099 the strongest though

venomslash
and look at there weight. hulk weighs much more than juggy so he could use his weight in a way also to beat him. but he doesnt need that he can still kick his ass with his strentgh

spideycarnage
dude marveldirectory speaks for itself.. hulk has beaten juggy before in a fight...but in a arm wreselting match juggys wins just for the fact that juggys is stonger to start off in the begining of the match and because arm wresteling matches dont last that long juggy can win .

venomslash
dude marveldirectory speaks for itself.. hulk has beaten juggy before in a fight...but in a arm wreselting match juggys wins just for the fact that juggys is stonger to start off in the begining of the match and because arm wresteling matches dont last that long juggy can win . true he would start off stronger but like i said before hulk would get pissed off because hes losing and he would get stronger. juggy still stays at the same strength level.

outarddwarf
if u read my the post CARFULLY where i mentioned class 70 u can see that i was talkin about hulk in a TOTALLY CALM STATE.

had the same problem in another thread with venomslash's reading ability. Juggs takes it because while he starts at his 100ton-imessurable class strength, hulk has to work into a rage to get up to juggernauts strength, this coupled with the short time the average armwreastleing match runs and if hulk starts getting mad he would become irrational and stop trying to arm wreastle and start trying to SMASH, so juggernaut wins!

Ex11B
hmm..then again Juggy wins

venomslash
Originally posted by outarddwarf
had the same problem in another thread with venomslash's reading ability. Juggs takes it because while he starts at his 100ton-imessurable class strength, hulk has to work into a rage to get up to juggernauts strength, this coupled with the short time the average armwreastleing match runs and if hulk starts getting mad he would become irrational and stop trying to arm wreastle and start trying to SMASH, so juggernaut wins! nope ! no

roughrider
Well, if Cain can move in any direction he wants to and can't be stopped, then perhaps he can push that arm any direction, and the Hulk can't stop it. But that's Classic Juggs; I hear he's had a power down.

Hulk_Power
do ur homework and read on the bottom where his stenght level is discuss...also hulks still wont get madd enuff to take juggy in a arm wresteling match it will be the match will be finished quick..also of cource hulk is stonger than a class 100, hes deffinalty stonger than juggy when enraged.

The stats given in that link are outdated. He's not 70. He's 100. All green hulks are 100. Even the grey hulk is stronger than 70. He's 75. So no, you were wrong, he's not 70. He's 100.

Originally posted by joesha28
I thot when Jugs starts moving he is unstoppable.... so jugs wins.

That doesn't apply to every movement he does. It just applies to walking. He's "unstoppable" when he walks or runs. Besides, Hulk has stopped the "unstoppable" Juggernaut in the past.

outarddwarf
Originally posted by Hulk_Power
That doesn't apply to every movement he does. It just applies to walking. He's "unstoppable" when he walks or runs. Besides, Hulk has stopped the "unstoppable" Juggernaut in the past.

Only stopped him with celestial tech aiding him!

Wally West
I think I'd give this to Hulk, I don't know if Juggernaut being unstoppable applies to an arm wrestling contest lol, I think its his overall momentum of his body when its in motion, not half a limb while hes sat at a table.

juggernaut66666
basicly juggernaut is stronger it is said by a hulk buster in hulk issue 142 when jugernaut was trapped in anmother dimension the hulk buster said there is something in there even stronger then the hulk but hulk can overcome him but not fast enough hulk hulk and juggernaut fought couple times hulk was never strong enough to beat he was almost killed and other time almost drowned by juggy him except war hulk but it is nut hulk he is impowered by celestials and that fight was like putting normal hulk against trion juggs

venomslash
The stats given in that link are outdated. He's not 70. He's 100. All green hulks are 100. Even the grey hulk is stronger than 70. He's 75. So no, you were wrong, he's not 70. He's 100. yay im glad somone here has a brain not like those other fools that are postin on here.

venomslash
The stats given in that link are outdated. He's not 70. He's 100. All green hulks are 100. Even the grey hulk is stronger than 70. He's 75. So no, you were wrong, he's not 70. He's 100.

That doesn't apply to every movement he does. It just applies to walking. He's "unstoppable" when he walks or runs. Besides, Hulk has stopped the "unstoppable" Juggernaut in the past. yay finally somone here has a brain not like those other fools that are posting on here.

Tron
Originally posted by venomslash
hulkster vs juggy in an armwrestle. who do you think would win ?

Well brother, it'll look like Juggy's getting the best of the Hulkster, then the fans will chant, and the power of Hulkamania will fill his heart, and then he'll Hulk-Up, take the win, then hit Jugg with a Big Boot, and end it with an Atomic Leg-Drop, then Real American plays.

venomslash
Originally posted by Tron
Well brother, it'll look like Juggy's getting the best of the Hulkster, then the fans will chant, and the power of Hulkamania will fill his heart, and then he'll Hulk-Up, take the win, then hit Jugg with a Big Boot, and end it with an Atomic Leg-Drop, then Real American plays. glad somone here on this thread has a brain

superman420sexy
there is no way in hell hulk starts out at class 70. That was prolly before everyone realised class 100 meant WAY more than 100 tons. Any hulk is way stronger than the thing who I believe now is actually 100 tons or something. Not class 100 but 100 tons

venomslash
there is no way in hell hulk starts out at class 70. That was prolly before everyone realised class 100 meant WAY more than 100 tons. Any hulk is way stronger than the thing who I believe now is actually 100 tons or something. Not class 100 but 100 tons he can lift over a 100. and i like i said before hulk get stronger and stronger juggy still stays at the same strength level.

outarddwarf
hulk wont have the time to hulk up. his strength increases with his rage and the average match lasts like ten seconds. Hulk may start at 100 ton but juggernaut starts at 100 ton class with no known upward limit. He would overpower him fast before he could be pissed off.

spideycarnage
hulk wont have the time to hulk up. his strength increases with his rage and the average match lasts like ten seconds. Hulk may start at 100 ton but juggernaut starts at 100 ton class with no known upward limit. He would overpower him fast before he could be pissed off.

yup

juggernaut66666
current juggernaut is class 100 he is far below classic when he fought classic he said that class is at least 2 or 3 times stronger then him so he is way above 100 class

Maestro
Can people try using the search button?, there's a 200 page thread on tihs battle somewhere in the forum.

juggernaut66666
i said that the hulk was never powerfull enough to beat juggernaut and juggernaut almost killed him 2 times only war hulk was able to beat juggernaut but it is hulk+celestia stuff which can

outarddwarf
Originally posted by Maestro
Can people try using the search button?, there's a 200 page thread on tihs battle somewhere in the forum.

there isn't 200 pages on them arm wreastling that is a straight out fight. Now back to buissness. Even if hulk started getting pissed like everyone says it wouldn't change the fact that when he did he would lose the rationality needed to keep this just an armwreastling contest and he would try smashing his problem like always where he would probably release the hold on juggernauts hand, prompting an immediate dissqualification!

juggernaut66666
and hulk strenght is nut limitless only nearly limitless read and yes he is class 70 at normal state http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/h/hulk.htm

Maestro
there isn't 200 pages on them arm wreastling that is a straight out fight. Now back to buissness. Even if hulk started getting pissed like everyone says it wouldn't change the fact that when he did he would lose the rationality needed to keep this just an armwreastling contest and he would try smashing his problem like always where he would probably release the hold on juggernauts hand, prompting an immediate dissqualification!

Yea it might be armwrestling, but the same reasoning applies to it none the less, basically Hulk has the whole get angry and increases strength but juggs just negates it with his near limitless strength from magic.

Maestro
sorry double post.

outarddwarf
no it isn't because hulk acctually has to be in control of himself enough to sit at the table and arm wreastle with juggernaut. It is a cheep win for juggernaut but a win non the less.

Tron
The thread says Hulkster, not Hulk... whistle

outarddwarf
Hogan can't be more than peak human. He dies due to loss of blood when juggernaut rips his arm off.

Tron
Until the power of Hulkamania (a.k.a. jobber aura) comes full force, brother.wink

bigboygreen
Hulk will rip juggs arm off.

juggernaut66666
And you call that postin', you go threads and say Green Shit Hulkie wins???????? What's that...no offense...It isn't bashin' or something, but this is just strange...You never say how, why or tuesday....

Dinalfos
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
and hulk strenght is nut limitless only nearly limitless read and yes he is class 70 at normal state http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/h/hulk.htm

No, he's not class 70. Every possible source has it listed as this:

Savage Hulk outdated(from Tales to Astonish): 70 tons

Savage Hulk Updated: Probably class 90, but some sources say otherwise.

Banner Hulk - Variable. one source says class 75, another says class 100. I'm leaning towards the former.

Mindless Hulk - Class 100. This speaks for itself.

Savage Hulk Returns - Definitely Class 100.

Bannerless Hulk - Definitely Class 100. Both versions.

Grey Hulk - class 75

Professor/Merged Hulk - Class 100, without a doubt.

Heroes Reborn/Return - Both class 100, with the latter having all of his health problems eliminated.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that's about it. As for the match, I think Juggernaut stands a chance. But he'd have to be really, really, really quick, as Hulk isn't likely to remain calm for more than one second. Hell, it's more likely that's he's pissed off before the match begins.

Brutacus
how long did it take hulk to get angry enough to break onslaughts armor???
Must have been few seconds, and not hours.

Milkie
http://img334.imageshack.us/img334/7717/65tw.jpg

diabloman
Originally posted by Tron
The thread says Hulkster, not Hulk... whistle your right hulkster would knock out juggy

Metalmanx
Juggernaut wins this match everytime. Mystically-enchanted strength and such will do that.

Besides, once Juggy moves his arm/hand in the direction he wants to go, Hulk won't have a chance to fight back. It'll be slow, but it will be Juggy's victory.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.