Dr Doom vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider
so if Dr Doom was in the DCU and tried to take over of course he would run into the JLA how would he fair against them?

Fanboy
He would lose.

Mider
so basically people say that Doom is smarter then the joker but he cant take on the jla?

Magee
Well Doom is smart therefore he takes over DC earth and enslaves the JLA and makes the teen titans his sex slaves blink

Mider
to much info on the teen titans being his .............slaves it would be actually pretty interesting to see this battle is there anyone on dooms level of thought in the DCU?

Magee
Lex Luthor comes to mind, Joker is sort of Dr.Doom on Ritalin...

brainchild81
Originally posted by Mider
to much info on the teen titans being his .............slaves it would be actually pretty interesting to see this battle is there anyone on dooms level of thought in the DCU? No. Doom has no mental equal in the DC Universe. Without a Reed Richards to stop him, the JLA is beaten easily.

Mider
im suprised no one else wants to comment?

The Ion
He loses.

Tron
He may lose, but he puts on a far better showing than most villains

cheap cabbage
Nothing beats a good ol' superman speedblitz

Mider
so there really is no one as smart as doom in the DCU?????????????

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by cheap cabbage
Nothing beats a good ol' superman speedblitz WHat about a Flash speed blitz?

The Ion
Originally posted by Mider
so there really is no one as smart as doom in the DCU?????????????
Please. Braniac 5 and Vril Dox are smarter and Lex is just as smart.

Mider
bleh i should have thought of them how about the joker come on it could happen i mean you say lex is as smart as doom i dont disagree he could take doom out for sure with his new upgrades i think joker is just as smart since he's punked lex in the past.

Mordum
Doom deserves credit hes smart. he outsmarted beyonder and almost that egyptian god guy from "The End".

brainchild81
Considering the people that have beaten or nearly beaten the JLA aren't on Doom's level, I'd say that not only does Doom do it, Doom makes it look easy. After a while he gets bored and heads back to Marvel Earth

Sixth_Winged
Significant info on them and relative prep time for him would land the entire superhero communtity 6 feet under.

Lose the first factor and i'd wager for a tossup.

Lose both, and Doom is as good as dead.....or locked up away,

brainchild81
Ditto

The Ion
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Significant info on them and relative prep time for him would land the entire superhero communtity 6 feet under.

Lose the first factor and i'd wager for a tossup.

Lose both, and Doom is as good as dead.....or locked up away,
thumb up

Mider
isnt braniac 5 a good guy?

chucktaylor
Doom wins, basically. I agree, withour Richards to stop him, he's unbeatable.

Mider
lol i say he gets jokerized

Murda Mase
Doom loses.

Squirrle Girl beat him its in her chracter profile on Wikipedia.

It even has a pic of it there.

JLA wins Aquamna takes him out.

demigawd
Doom is WAAAY overrated. With infinite prep, he couldn't even beat the Thing. With infinite prep, he got his armor fused by Terrax.

Without prep, he lost to Luke Cage. laughing

JLA 10/10. In fact, I'd give any one of them 10/10 odds except, like, Batman.

Mider
like i said isnt braniac 5 a good guy?

demigawd
Er...I dunno. Why?

The Ion
Originally posted by chucktaylor
Doom wins, basically. I agree, withour Richards to stop him, he's unbeatable.
laughing

demigawd
heh...essentially, he's saying that Doom is undefeated in storylines where Reed doesn't appear.

I won't talk about his Reedless losses to Squirrel Girl, Luke Cage, Hulk, Thing, Magneto, Terrax, Thanos, etc.

Tron
They were Doombots... whistle

demigawd
Originally posted by Tron
They were Doombots... whistle

lol. Not this time, I'm afraid!!!

brainchild81
Originally posted by demigawd
heh...essentially, he's saying that Doom is undefeated in storylines where Reed doesn't appear.

I won't talk about his Reedless losses to Squirrel Girl, Luke Cage, Hulk, Thing, Magneto, Terrax, Thanos, etc. Did Doom have prep? He might have some bad times, but you can't knock the things he's done.

demigawd
Originally posted by brainchild81
Did Doom have prep? He might have some bad times, but you can't knock the things he's done.

Against everybody but Luke Cage, he had prep (don't know what the Squirrel Girl situation was). You have to remember, he's the villain. As such, he's usually in the middle of some nefarious plot (prep), and it's up to the heroes to stop him. Most of the time Doom loses....it's even with his prep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.