Q vs Spectre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Q-In the Star Trek fictional universe, the Q are a race of omnipotent, immortal and omniscient godlike beings from a parallel existence called the Q Continuum. ("I have complete control over space, matter and time" -Q2). They are largely indifferent to the affairs of the non-Q beings living in normal space living in the many dimensions parallel to their own, considering them to be insignificant and childlike with a few exceptions. The Q have appeared on episodes of Star Trek: The Next Generation, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Star Trek: Voyager, and possibly even the original Star Trek (see below).

The most notable of these is Q as played by John de Lancie, a mischievous Q who periodically harasses the crews of starships and space stations. He also has a flair for the dramatic, whisking away the crew to exotic locations, engaging in elaborate speeches, and snapping his fingers to engender many of his manifestations.

grey fox
Q=Celestial

Mider
i think the q may be more comparable to the fifth dimension imps but i dont know if they are indeed THAT powerful we need FEATSSSSS

grey fox
Originally posted by Mider
i think the q may be more comparable to the fifth dimension imps but i dont know if they are indeed THAT powerful we need FEATSSSSS

Creating a Mariachi band out of nothingness....

Creshosk
They can alter the orbit of moons, travel through time bring people back to life. . all these things they do with the merest of thoughts, no effort what so ever.

And appearently the fixing the orbital of the moon was done by changing the gravitational constant of the entire universe.

I think they're a bit higher than celestial.

Professor N
I think Q are a lot higher than celestials.

They can teleport themselves and anyone and anything and any number of things through time and space with no limit whatsoever.

They can create life just by thinking it (on several occassions they created puppies for janeway)

grow or shrink to any size

alter the size of anything ( e.g. shrinking a ship to the size of a christmas bauble, including its crew )

erase peoples memories

grant others similar godlike powers

stop time

transmute elements

conjure any object they can conceive

create any technological machine they can think of

create duplicates of themselves

phase through anything

shapeshift

destroy planetary masses with a mere thought, or alter its orbit or hurl it through space, or blink it out of existence

Snap their fingers, it is done....what cant they do!!!

Scoobless
Originally posted by Professor N
what cant they do!!!

Make Worf a Merry Man!

big grin

Sir Whirlysplat
Q own just about anyone. However the Spectre is given the power to do what he wants by the Supreme being!!

golem370
But the Q only really answered to the Q Continuum.

Mider
like i said there like the fifth dimension imps i dont think they would defeat the spectre though

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Mider
like i said there like the fifth dimension imps i dont think they would defeat the spectre though

Yup prettty much! Good call Mider smile

Jvenom
In the Star Trek universe the Q are the highest beings. They have endless power to do what they want and are suppose to be the gods of Star Trek. The Spectra in the DC universe is far from all powerful and has many above him. Since the Q are suppose to be all powerful in the Star Trek world they seem to be more comparable to the Supreme being from the DC world. From what we know neither have any limits and both have full control of all reality.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.