Classic Juggernaut vs Magneto,Dr Doom & Mister Sinister

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
This fight take place in downtown Bowling Green KY and the team has 1 day of prep.

Magneto-Arguably the most powerful man on the planet, Magneto is a mutant with the superhuman power of magnetokinesis resulting from an extremely high level of electrolytes in his blood. He can shape and manipulate magnetic fields that exist naturally or artificially, allowing him to lift and move heavy objects (sometimes weighing many thousands of tons), control ferrous particles in the atmosphere, alter the Earth's magnetic field which extends into space as the Magnetosphere, increase his own strength to the extent of being able to exchange blows with at least Colossus, fly in or beyond the Earth's atmosphere, and achieve an indefinite range of other effects.

Although Magneto's primary power is magnetism, he seems to have some ability to project or manipulate any form of energy that is related to magnetism, or the entire electro-magnetic spectrum. He can open wormholes through space, create almost impenetrable force fields, and become invisible by deflecting visible light around his body. He can fire bolts of electricity and create enough intense heat as infrared radiation to destroy a metal door, as he is able to manipulate the entire electromagnetic spectrum. He can also reverse lasers and electricity when fired at him. In addition, he can create anti-gravity fields and does so whenever he levitates non-magnetic objects. However, Magneto tends to use magnetism since it is more difficult for him to manipulate other forms

Dr Doom-.

Mr Sinister-Mister Sinister possesses a wide array of powers. He has exhibited limited shapeshifting. He once reduced himself iDoom's most dangerous weapon is his genius-level intellect. He is easily one of the smartest men in the Marvel Universe, consistently beaten by Reed Richards largely due to his own arrogance and egocentrism. Doom has constructed hundreds of devices, including a working time machine (the first of its kind on Earth), devices which can imbue people with superpowers, and many types of robots. His most frequently-used robots are his "Doombots," exact mechanical replicas of the real Doctor Doom. They look like him, talk like him, and even act like him. Individually, Doombots have an advanced A.I. program that causes them to believe themselves really to be Doctor Doom. In order to prevent his duplicates from harming or out-performing him, Doctor Doom installs each Doombot with a dampener program that reduces all of its abilities when activated. This program is triggered whenever a Doombot enters Von Doom's presence or the presence of other Doombots. These imitation Dooms have been created to impersonate Doctor Doom when he either cannot be present or is unwilling to risk his own life (such as when confronting powerful foes). They are also, in a way, a plot device: often, if Doom is apparently defeated, acts out of character in a story, or even seems to die, "it was only a robot". Another common sight around Latveria are the purple-and-grey Warrior Robots, who resemble hulking humans in metallic armor and enforce Doom's laws.

Doom also possesses a good deal of sorcerous ability which he learned from his time with a Secret order of Monks in Tibet, able to fire blasts of mystical energy from his hands, create protective shields of magical energy, ensnare foes in bands of energy (the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak), and create portals to other planes of existence, such as Mephisto's hellish realm or the Dreamtime of the Australian Aborigines. Doom has also developed the ability to transfer psionically his consciousness into another nearby human being with whom he's made eye contact, a process which he learned from the alien Ovoids. However, Doom prefers his own body and only uses this transference power as a last resort.

nto a semi-liquid state. At times he has demonstrated vast superhuman strength, which may be a product of his shapeshifting. He has frequently shown a remarkable resistance to injury and excellent regenerative abilities - he has survived having a large hole shot through his head, and apparently survived having the flesh blasted off his bones at the climax of the Inferno story arc. It was believed he was particularly susceptible to the Optic Blasts of Cyclops, but he later revealed that that was yet another ruse on his part. He has also demonstrated minor telepathic powers in the past, including the ability to mentally paralyze a foe he's touching. He has also exhibited some minor telekinetic abilities, such as mentally moving objects and firing blasts of concussive force from his hands or from the diamond-shaped scarlet mark on his forehead. He was believed to possess the power of teleportation, but it was revealed this was not an innate ability, but a function of his tesseract headquarters, which was far bigger on the inside than on the outside, not unlike the TARDIS from the television series Doctor

demigawd
You mean Juggernaut doesn't get any help?

Wow...serious overkill.

golem370
Yeah Classic Juggernaut vs these three powerful people

outarddwarf
they have the time resources and powers to take juggernaut down, way to easy.

golem370
What could they do against him really

outarddwarf
with a week and their resources they could probably find a way to make a artificial onslaught to attack juggernaut and he don't want non o'onslaught. or didn't for a time.

chris_64256
they can do nothing to harm him

Tron
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=362714&highlight=Juggernaut+vs+Dr+Doom

Just for reference...

chris_64256
classic juggs laughs at these three

demigawd
Doom wins 8/10
Sinister wins 7/10
Magneto wins 8/10

All of them together???? 23/10 laughing

GalacticStorm
The team wins.

outarddwarf
see when someone questions it when a fanboy of a character denies that charactor can win it always makes me laugh. If i truely saw a way that three extremely powerful and intellegent men with prep time won't take juggernaut why would i say otherwise. The reason they could is because ninty percent of the time juggernaut doesn't even use his sheild, like he forgets he has it. so doom could like in the other post blast him with nimrod like tech to scramble his brain. With the help of the other two it would just be all the more powerful.

Lord Magnus
I'd say with 1 day of prep:

Mags 3/10
Doom 6/10
Sinister 6/10

Altogether thwy own though.

hawkwind
so if juggernaut can't be stopped if he is moving forward. why not just push him from behind.

Dmx777
jugs wipes his ass crack with all three of `em... then shits on them and throws em in space...

demigawd
Any one of them would own Juggernaut. seriously...he needs a partner or five to make this fair.

golem370
Only with prep and even then it's doubt full There is no way to harm Juggeranut the only way would be to nullife Cyttorak power. and since he is a very powerful demon or Deity.

demigawd
No way to harm Juggernaut???

Both magneto and Sinister have telepathic abilities.
Doom has the same kind of neural scrambler that Nimrod used to put down Juggernaut.

They all have acccess to attacks that are Juggernaut's main vulnerability.

golem370
They have to do two things to use those powers first get past his shield and then get his helmet off. Juggernaut took a point blank shot from a God Force beam and it didn't harm him.He been hit by mystical Lighting and said it tickled. He sent Thor's Hammer running back to Thor with it's handle strap between it's legs.

demigawd
Originally posted by golem370
They have to do two things to use those powers first get past his shield and then get his helmet off. Juggernaut took a point blank shot from a God Force beam and it didn't harm him.He been hit by mystical Lighting and said it tickled. He sent Thor's Hammer running back to Thor with it's handle strap between it's legs.

Getting the helmet off is the easy part. Wolverine, Nightcrawler and Longshot have all done it. Once that's done, it's goodnight...

golem370
But before that happens you have to get past Juggernauts Shield

demigawd
I was under the impression that the forcefield is skin night. Meaning that the armor actually goes over the forcefield, meaning you can touch the armor, but not the man.

Dmx777
as i said JUGS KILLS EM ALL BIACH!

outarddwarf
Originally posted by golem370
But before that happens you have to get past Juggernauts Shield

Only if he even thinks about using it. A Juggernaut focusing on his own personal safty more than usual would be smart enough to sheild himself but their is practically no time that he thinks to use the sheild to keep his helmet on.

Oh and someone said it was skin tight, not true. It is about a foot out from his body.

Dmx777
jugs cannot be beaten... he kills the hulk easily...

outarddwarf
Originally posted by Dmx777
jugs cannot be beaten... he kills the hulk easily...

say that in the juggernaut versus the hulk thread! I need the support!

Murda Mase
Doom will kill em all...

Lord Magnus
Doom rules...

Dmx777
Yea yea... doom this doom that.... doom sucks balls! Juggernaut has the power of the cytorak gem which is actually the power of a GOD!

Tulika
Mags removes the helmet, Sinister takes out with the telepathy. That's the winning strategy. Without that, they're completely doomed, no pun intended.

Dmx777
yea but jugs might kill sinister or magneto first u kno...

Tulika
Depends on the distance. As said, without that tactics they stand no chance whatsoever. Juggernaut if anyone doesn't care for magic tricks, illusions, force walls and so on. The only thing he could possibly mind is of course telepathy. Someone tearing off his flesh hardly slowed him down.

The Juggernaut-"But I been feelin' despair my whole life. And I learned how to deal with it. I got mad!"

D'Spayre-"He still stands? He moves?"

The Juggernaut-"'Cause life is pain. Pain leads to despair. An' the only way to beat despair is through rage. And rage feeds The Juggernaut. Once The Juggernaut feels rage...nothing...of this or any world... NOTHING CAN STOP THE JUGGERNAUT!"

outarddwarf
They have a hole day to dream up ways to kill juggernaut. they outfit themselves with flying gear fly above him. Magneto removes his helmet and then sinister launches a mental attack while doom uses a beam similar to what nimrod used on the juggernaut and bam... it is over.

I may be a juggernaut fan, and i know he is unstoppable but with these people agenst him he will be put down.

Azeld
Any of these guys alone have the right tools to pick up some wins. Together he shouldnt last long.

golem370
Also people seem to forget that not only does Juggernaut have a Helmet but a skull cap to.

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/juggernaut2.gif

Bentley
Doom could summon a demon and trade a soul or two to own Juggs, he can attack his spirit or him mind to beat him.

golem370
Would the demon be able to mess with cyttoraks magic?

Bentley
He does not need to depower Juggs, just to weaken the shield for the easy mind rape.

golem370
You would have to get past to things that protects him from that his Helmet and his skull cap but yeah it could work

Erik-Lensherr
Magneto solos.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Magneto solos. Unless he BFR's him...
Not happening.

Also, how would anti-matter effect Juggy?

lft4ded
In regards to Magneto solo'ing Juggernaut: I know its been a while since Jean tried tk to levitate and BFR Juggernaut but is there any reason to believe that Juggernaut couldn't walk against Magneto's magnetic force.

But yeah, he loses to the team.

I'd honestly assume the spell would protect him vs anti-matter as against nearly any other attack type and he'd shrug it off.

jks
Originally posted by Dmx777
jugs cannot be beaten... he kills the hulk easilyexcept he hasnt and has been beaten by hulk more than vice versa

golem370
Has Classic Juggernaut actually been beaten by Hulk?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.