Superman arms wrestling Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MattDay
They meet to see who is mightier in strength, they lock hands and they go at it.

Who do you reckon drops the arm first???

roughrider
No idea. Maybe Supes wins; if Thor has his belt of strength, he wins.

Wally West
I'd say after a ridiculously long time stalemated Superman eventually comes out on top and his arm aches for a month afterwards.

MattDay
haha yea i agree supes wins after a long long time of shaking the earth

TheKahn
Thor would win, easily. Think about it: Thor has had plenty of other gods to arm wrestle with over the centuries (what else was there to do in Asgard anyway but drink mead and fight?), while Clark is a newbie. I'm mean who the hell would Superman arm wrestle with? He might have done it once, but after breaking Pa Kent's arm in three places, I imagine he didn't try it again.

The Ion
The average person in Asgard is only Class 30. Considering Thor dwarfs them all in strength I doubt he got much relevant experience.

I'd take Superman in this. If Thor has the belt then he wins.

Mider
superman

TheKahn
I wonder what's next. Thor vs Superman in a pissing contest???

outarddwarf
superman

The Ion
Originally posted by TheKahn
I wonder what's next. Thor vs Superman in a pissing contest???
Thor wins

MattDay
Originally posted by The Ion
Thor wins

lol yea he culd use his hammer

JohnR
Supes wins.

demigawd
And remember, Superman now gets stronger as his stress increases!

Scoobless
http://vu.morrissey-solo.com/moz/perez/jla-a/maguire1.jpg

they don't even know the proper arm-wrestling grip....

whistling

who?-kid
Superman is probably stronger than Thor.

roughrider
Originally posted by Scoobless

whistling

laughing
Where did you find that? Looks like Kevin Maguire art.

Whoever wins, it would go a LONG time, I agree. Thor has had tests of strength with the Hulk and Hercules that have lasted hours. And Superman has had stalemated arm-wrestling bouts with Captain Marvel.

Scoobless
Originally posted by roughrider
laughing
Where did you find that? Looks like Kevin Maguire art.

Whoever wins, it would go a LONG time, I agree. Thor has had tests of strength with the Hulk and Hercules that have lasted hours. And Superman has had stalemated arm-wrestling bouts with Captain Marvel.

I drew it..... shifty ...... don't you think GL looks like he's got Down's Syndrome?

brainchild81
laughing He does. That's why he tried to punch Deathstroke. Supes wins after a long match

Sir Whirlysplat
I drew it..... shifty ...... don't you think GL looks like he's got Down's Syndrome?

laughing out loud JLA/Avengers: Actually Thor put his belt of strength on after losing the first match, he wins the seconds, supes gets up and says I need a dump vanishes for ten minutes. Thor says as Supes returns "That was a big log, do you always glow like that after a shit. Supes looks shifty and smiles they lock and the secretly sundipped Supes drives Thors arm through the table and floor. 2:1 The man of steel wink That happened in BS comics crosover directly after JLA/Avengers!!!!!

roughrider
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
laughing out loud JLA/Avengers: Actually Thor put his belt of strength on after losing the first match, he wins the seconds, supes gets up and says I need a dump vanishes for ten minutes. Thor says as Supes returns "That was a big log, do you always glow like that after a shit. Supes looks shifty and smiles they lock and the secretly sundipped Supes drives Thors arm through the table and floor. 2:1 The man of steel wink That happened in BS comics crosover directly after JLA/Avengers!!!!!

laughing out loud I'll have to read that one!

roughrider
This becomes a shifty game of one-upmanship, then.
After Thor puts on the belt, then Supes takes a sun-dip, Thor asks for a break before the next bout, for some coffee. Supes says sure, I want some milk anyway. Ten minutes later, Supes is sitting down at the rock table ( which he welded back together after it's been crushed by previous bout), and Thor comes back in.
Superman: Are you all right? You look like you're twitching. Strong coffee?
(Thor just makes a grunt, sits down at the table with his arm up)
Superman: (Thinking-Maybe he's got muscle spasms, or his arm hurts. If he's hurt, we shouldn't do this. Oh well, Thor has that warrior pride thing, so...) Let's go again. ( Clasps his hand in Thor's)

Then Thor, in FULL WARRIOR MADNESS, roars and throws Superman's arm down and him smashing through the wall! In seconds, he's standing and back inside, though.

Superman: What the heck?! We're having a friendly contest here, Thor!
Thor: So go and sun-dip thyself again, Kryptonian! If we're being sneaky...
Superman: Well so what? It's not like a need a fancy belt to feel competitive, hippie-hair!
Thor: You want this belt?? You can have it, and more!! ( Strips off the belt, and lashes Superman across the chops, sending him back against the wall again.)
Superman: (eyes smouldering) Oh it is on...
(flies smack into Thor, taking them though the building and outside.)

Others gather around the hole to the outside.
Captain America: Uh...guys? ( looks to Batman)
Batman: (sighs) I've got my kryptonite ring here. I'll put in a call to Wonder Woman to bring her lasso.
Captain America: I'll tell Iron Man to warm up his Asgardian Armour. And see if I can reach Sif through the Asgard Embassy.
stick out tongue

grey fox
This becomes a shifty game of one-upmanship, then.
After Thor puts on the belt, then Supes takes a sun-dip, Thor asks for a break before the next bout, for some coffee. Supes says sure, I want some milk anyway. Ten minutes later, Supes is sitting down at the rock table ( which he welded back together after it's been crushed by previous bout), and Thor comes back in.
Superman: Are you all right? You look like you're twitching. Strong coffee?
(Thor just makes a grunt, sits down at the table with his arm up)
Superman: (Thinking-Maybe he's got muscle spasms, or his arm hurts. If he's hurt, we shouldn't do this. Oh well, Thor has that warrior pride thing, so...) Let's go again. ( Clasps his hand in Thor's)

Then Thor, in FULL WARRIOR MADNESS, roars and throws Superman's arm down and him smashing through the wall! In seconds, he's standing and back inside, though.

Superman: What the heck?! We're having a friendly contest here, Thor!
Thor: So go and sun-dip thyself again, Krpytonian! If we're being sneaky...
Superman: Well so what? It's not like a need a fancy belt to feel competitive, hippie-hair!
Thor: You want this belt?? You can have it, and more!! ( Strips off the belt, and lashes Superman across the chops, sending him back against the wall again.)
Superman: (eyes smouldering) Oh it is on...
(flies smack into Thor, taking them though the building and outside.)

Others gather around the hole to the outside.
Captain America: Uh...guys? ( looks to Batman)
Batman: (sighs) I've got my kryptonite ring here. I'll put in a call to Wonder Woman to bring her lasso.
Captain America: I'll tell Iron Man to warm up his Asgardian Armour. And see if I can reach Sif through the Asgard Embassy.
stick out tongue

Awesome laughing

supremthor
supes wins
http://img524.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scan00151ka.jpg

The Ion
Originally posted by supremthor
supes wins
That's one sweet rainbow coat.

spideycarnage

whistling

why does batman looks pissed? blink

spideycarnage
cool pic tho

TheKahn
Originally posted by spideycarnage
why does batman looks pissed? blink

Because he's Batman. That, and he's a dick.

venomslash
Because he's Batman. That, and he's a dick. duh i think everyone knows that. and how ofterno you see batman have a smile on his face ?

Arahan
now you mention I ve never seen Batman smiling, poor bastard.

roughrider
Because he's Batman. That, and he's a dick.

Pretty much have to find a pre-crisis comic where he smiles with the JL.
Actually, Captain America doesn't look happy either.

venomslash
Originally posted by Arahan
now you mention I ve never seen Batman smiling, poor bastard. why u say batman is a poor bastard ?

venomslash
Pretty much have to find a pre-crisis comic where he smiles with the JL.
Actually, Captain America doesn't look happy either. he doesnt look happy at that moment. but ive seen a smile on his face many times. smile

Arahan
Originally posted by venomslash
he doesnt look happy at that moment. but ive seen a smile on his face many times. smile

when he is in the shower with robin laughing

venomslash
when he is in the shower with robin laughing true big grin

superman420sexy
what the hell 200 quintillion tons are you kidding me? Thats wack isn't he the physically strongest being now? Uhm I got a question how strong is ultimate colossus

venomslash
Originally posted by superman420sexy
what the hell 200 quintillion tons are you kidding me? Thats wack isn't he the physically strongest being now? Uhm I got a question how strong is ultimate colossus 100 ton range

superman420sexy
dude superman is in the 200 qunitillion ton range

superman420sexy
WITH ONE HAND! So with two he could hold prolly 500 quintillion tons(I know 2x2 is 4, but when both hands are together, it usually does more than double what one hand can hold. Don't tell me 2 plus 2/2 times 2 equals four now stick out tongue !)

Arahan
And Spiderman can lift 15 tons, now you got a fight laughing

venomslash
dude superman is in the 200 qunitillion ton range qunitillion ? how old are u ?

superman420sexy
Why don't you look at the picture and not be a fuc'king ***'got?

superman420sexy
And for the record I'll be 18 in two months... How the fuc'k old are you?

venomslash
And for the record I'll be 18 in two months... How the fuc'k old are you? im 19 and i seriously doubt your 17. you getting pissed off from some guy that you dont even know off the net ? how the hell do u call yourself a man ? well exactly your not one. for getting upset over something stupid like that.

roughrider
Easy - let's all be friends here.

joesha28
Stalemate i think...Thor went deadlock with Hulk for 1 hour..i wonder what was Hulk strength at that time...he reaches high strength levels when pissed.

Arahan
yes like in mortal kombat when you perform a friendship move instead of a fatality.

venomslash
Originally posted by joesha28
Stalemate i think...Thor went deadlock with Hulk for 1 hour..i wonder what was Hulk strength at that time...he reaches high strength levels when pissed. strength and power is 2 different things. hulk is stronger with his muscles but yes thor is more powerful.

venomslash
yes like in mortal kombat when you perform a friendship move instead of a fatality. thats from street fighter big grin

superman420sexy
Dude your immature for judging someone, not reading up on your info.
That was a very stupid thing, asking my age, because I commented on a picture someone left
of superman lifting 200 quintillions. One quintillion,is equal to one thousand quadrillions
,which is a billion billions. So, superman can lift 200,000x1,000,000,000,000x
1,000,000,000,000 TONS with one hand. So, he can lift 2,000x200,000x1,000,000,000,000x
1,000,000,000,000 POUNDS with one hand.

With ONE hand. And to say it was not like a 17 year old to get upset over what you said,
I was pissed because ignorance pisses me off, and you were very ignorant.
And a 19 year old wouldn't be so judgemental, have a lack of reading ability,
and be so obsessed with ME/anyone else being immature for that matter.And for the record,
my birthday is March 15th, 1988. You have just been owned.

joesha28
Originally posted by venomslash
strength and power is 2 different things. hulk is stronger with his muscles but yes thor is more powerful.

dude thet were locked in a test of strength and both did not get the upper hand over the other for ONE HOUR

superman420sexy
Easy - let's all be friends here.

I try to be, but this guy pissed me off.

venomslash
Dude your immature for judging someone, not reading up on your info.
That was a very stupid thing, asking my age, because I commented on a picture someone left
of superman lifting 200 quintillions. One quintillion,is equal to one thousand quadrillions
,which is a billion billions. So, superman can lift 200,000x1,000,000,000,000x
1,000,000,000,000 TONS with one hand. So, he can lift 2,000x200,000x1,000,000,000,000x
1,000,000,000,000 POUNDS with one hand.

With ONE hand. And to say it was not like a 17 year old to get upset over what you said,
I was pissed because ignorance pisses me off, and you were very ignorant.
And a 19 year old wouldn't be so judgemental, have a lack of reading ability,
and be so obsessed with ME/anyone else being immature for that matter.And for the record,
my birthday is March 15th, 1988. You have just been owned. I was pissed because ignorance pisses me off. laughing you even admitting it yourself that you a damn child. getting pissed off over something like that. if your pissed off then leave why the hell u waisting your time here if somone is pissing you off.

superman420sexy
Dude you are so immature, being an instigator. Honestly, people like you who can't be part of the group cause problems in the world, and you should be shot, so you couldn't create more like you, and your an ingorant, instigating waste of space. Stop messing with me man. You are stupid for asking how old I was because I commented on a picture straight from the comics. You are just jealous of my inteligence/sexy body. Fa'g'g'o't. Why do you waste your time here if you can't read/ don't know anything?

superman420sexy
Hm I guess I proved my point

venomslash
Dude you are so immature, being an instigator. Honestly, people like you who can't be part of the group cause problems in the world, and you should be shot, so you couldn't create more like you, and your an ingorant, instigating waste of space. Stop messing with me man. You are stupid for asking how old I was because I commented on a picture straight from the comics. You are just jealous of my inteligence/sexy body. Fa'g'g'o't. Why do you waste your time here if you can't read/ don't know anything? ****** there you go again with your childish remarks. and just to let you know not such a good idea you bring up how good you body is to another male. unless your gay which im sure cause u sound like it with the BS you say. and i know a hell lot more about comics then you pall. i take that pall thing back. grow up child

Fanboy
Superman would totally win dude only if Thor had that damn belt of strength but no one said he can include it so Superman wins.

joesha28
Thor flung out the Midgard Serpent that weighs like earth.....Earth
weighs in at 5.972 sextillion (5,972,000,000,000,000,000,000) metric tons. Thor's strength goes that extent dude. Whatever the Kryptonian has done, the god of Thunder can wave and say "Been there, did that".

joesha28
Originally posted by supremthor
supes wins

by the scan looks like Supes gonna die... but guess writers won't let him.

The Ion
Did it ever actually say the Serpent weighed as much as the planet? That's about as ridiculous as any Pre-Crisis story but regardless I want to know.

joesha28
Yes, they did....so it's called the Midgard (earth) serpent. Even in the Myth. The serpent normally exists in an ethereal form around Earth, but by making itself solid, it can crush the Earth itself within its coils. When it becomes solid, it causes time to freeze, leaving only those from Asgard unfrozen.

The Ion
I know but did they clarify the actual weight? Wrapping itself around the Earth doesn't mean it weighs as much as Earth or even close to the same amount as Earth.

joesha28
He did say that the snake weighs = earth....

The Ion
Show me.

joesha28
In a Thor comic.... the one the the serpent disguise as a cat. Don't have a scan though.

The Ion
Issue number?

joesha28
Thor I#272

The Ion
Theres nothing in 272 with the Serpent.

joesha28
version 1 dude...

The Ion
Yup. Sure it isn't Journey Into Mystery or something?

joesha28
Cover shld look something like this...

http://www.immortalthor.net/thor271-280.html

The Ion
Yeah, I just looked up those issues with the Serpent and it's not it any. I guess I'll find it later.

superman420sexy
Hmm maby it could go on forever just like hercules vs. thor. Thor threw the midgard serpent who's weight= Earth. Hercules lifted the Earth. Nuff said, even though it wasn't for a super long time I'm sur it was for long enough. And superman can do that 200 quadrillion tons with one hadn thing. So i'm sure he could lift the earth too. They should all have about equal strength. Oh and venomslash, saying I am a child and you know way more about comics than me was a little more childish than anything either of us said to that point. Fa'g....

Sixth_Winged
Planet raper

Sixth_Winged
that's one mighty fishing rod

superman420sexy
that's one big ass boat

hoorayforpeepee
the midgard serpent is actually a manifestation of infinity. that's just as impressive as a certain somebody lifting spectre...

judging by it's size i'd say it weighs at least 3/4 as much as earth.

Soujaboy
bump

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Validus
Did it ever actually say the Serpent weighed as much as the planet? That's about as ridiculous as any Pre-Crisis story but regardless I want to know.

Superman turning the endless millwheels of Mageddon. Mageddons size dwarfs the solar system...

http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/1664/magg0ac.th.jpg

http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/8747/magg23jf.th.jpg

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
that's one mighty fishing rod

Indeed.

UniOmni
Superman is a bit stronger. Not dwarfing him by any means, but he is stronger.

Inhuman
Originally posted by demigawd
And remember, Superman now gets stronger as his stress increases!

hes the hulk now tooerm

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Inhuman
hes the hulk now tooerm I really hope that stress statement is false. I suppose now hes going to turn purple when he gets angry ( can't turn green or he'll get sued).

batdude123
Originally posted by Big Sexy
I really hope that stress statement is false. I suppose now hes going to turn purple when he gets angry ( can't turn green or he'll get sued).

No. When his body becomes more stressed, his cells absorb more and more of the yellow sun radiation, thus amping all his physical stats. wink

DickBlazer
not even close. supes breaks his arm.

joesha28
His own maybe.

Inhuman
Originally posted by batdude123
No. When his body becomes more stressed, his cells absorb more and more of the yellow sun radiation, thus amping all his physical stats. wink

Post Crisis here I come! ...shocking

joesha28
Both jus have to let all out. Without mental blocks.

Rewmac
As for physical strenght level...Superman has shown himself stronger than Thor. I say Superman.

Soujaboy

cough*odinforce*cough whistling

BobbyD
A draw...as each each succombs to exhaustion.

sexyking
Without a doubt supes walks away from the table and in the process throws Thor's disattached arm on the floor.

Broly92
Then Thor kills him for cheating

ZephroCarnelian
Superman is stronger. smile

Supes would win, but it wouldn't be easy.

Broly92
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Superman is stronger. smile

Supes would win, but it wouldn't be easy.
I think it would be the other way around but still being very hard

sexyking
Originally posted by Broly92
I think it would be the other way around but still being very hard

The only reason people place thor in the same league as superman is because of that darn hammer now take that away from him and that arm of his is coming of.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by sexyking
The only reason people place thor in the same league as superman is because of that darn hammer now take that away from him and that arm of his is coming of. Not really. They both are pretty much peers in strength.

Soljer
*nods in agreement* I see Thor winning this by an inch. Neither person's arm is going to suffer delocation, it will be a long, tiring struggle, till Thor finally stands victorious.

Soujaboy
The only reason people place thor in the same league as superman is because of that darn hammer now take that away from him and that arm of his is coming of.

What does his hammer have to do with his strength?

Soleran

LoL this stuff just always cracks me up about Superman, when he's stressed he absorbs more, when he wants to see how pretty you are on the inside he has soul vision, now he can vibrate his molecules as well......................lol Oh Superman, Superman , Seperman.

Thor Thumps Thee, tis true!

sexyking
Originally posted by Soujaboy
What does his hammer have to do with his strength?

I didnt say his hammer gave him strenght i said the only reason people place him in supes leaugue is due to the hammer and his magic strenght wise i honestly dont think thor is there with supes.

Rewmac
Post 100

Rewmac
Originally posted by Broly92
I think it would be the other way around but still being very hard Really you should read Superman. His strenght isn't really on the Marvel Class 100 Thor strenght. I mean has Thor ever moved Planets?? Or tossed entire buidling with no effort??

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Rewmac
Really you should read Superman. His strenght isn't really on the Marvel Class 100 Thor strenght. I mean has Thor ever moved Planets?? Or tossed entire buidling with no effort??

Yes he has. He's lifted the midgard serpent who's weight is equivalent to that of earths. He's punched through dimensions, and through the world out of orbit by arm wrestling. He's killed the Hulk and Thing with one arm, and dented Captain America's shield when attacking him. Thor is no weakling, that should be known.

batdude123
Yes he has. He's lifted the midgard serpent who's weight is equivalent to that of earths. He's punched through dimensions, and through the world out of orbit by arm wrestling. He's killed the Hulk and Thing with one arm, and dented Captain America's shield when attacking him. Thor is no weakling, that should be known.

Was it stated on panel that the Midgard Serpent's weight=Earth's weight? Just because the thing was wrapping itself around the earth doesn't mean it weighs just as much, or even nearly as much. Take a look at what Avalon posted at the bottom of page four. That right there pretty much trumps all of Thor's showings. Superman wins this contest, but it would be a battle.

Soujaboy
Was it stated on panel that the Midgard Serpent's weight=Earth's weight? Just because the thing was wrapping itself around the earth doesn't mean it weighs just as much, or even nearly as much. Take a look at what Avalon posted at the bottom of page four. That right there pretty much trumps all of Thor's showings. Superman wins this contest, but it would be a battle.

no expression It's common knowledge that the serpent = the earths weight. even in mythology the serpents weights was equivalent to that of earths.

batdude123
no expression It's common knowledge that the serpent = the earths weight. even in mythology the serpents weights was equivalent to that of earths.

Right. . . roll eyes (sarcastic) Unless I can have some proof of this, I'm gonna have to call BS on this occasion.

1. It wrapped itself around the earth. That doesn't mean it=Earth's weight

2. If it DID=Earth's weight, then when it wrapped itself around earth, earth would've fallen out of its gravitational forces.

3. It might be in mythology, but I doubt so in comics.

Soleran

2. If it DID=Earth's weight, then when it wrapped itself around earth, earth would've fallen out of its gravitational forces.

Yeah but Earth's gravitational forces are strong enough for Superman to hold a black hole laughing Happy Dance

SPEEDBLITZ

Soujaboy
I get tired of always having to go fetch scans, but I will for the greater good.

sexyking
I get tired of always having to go fetch scans, but I will for the greater good.

Then run along boy go fetch wink

Soujaboy
Then run along boy go fetch wink

lol, I enjoy debaters who know verry little about comics, Someone like yourself.

Rewmac
lol, I enjoy debaters who know verry little about comics, Someone like yourself. Please stop fighting. Earth is a small planet. Just look how big planet Superman has lifted.

Mindship

I notice Hulk is conspicuously absent...is the Champ waiting in the shadows to take on the winner of this bout? wink (I say 'Champ' cuz this is right up his alley: pure strength, no other powers involved, so all he needs to do is just keep getting pissed the longer a match continues.)

sexyking
lol, I enjoy debaters who know verry little about comics, Someone like yourself.

confused What from that little statement you came up with the assumptions that i dont know anything about comics when in fact your the clueless one.

Oh and where is that scan you said you were going to fetch or are you just one of the many bullshi.... on this site.

Dalak

confused What from that little statement you came up with the assumptions that i dont know anything about comics when in fact your the clueless one.

Oh and where is that scan you said you were going to fetch or are you just one of the many bullshi.... on this site.

In the interests of peace I'm not going to reply here.

That doesn't mean I won't be laughing on the sidelines laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Tony Stark

whistling

Actually they ARE using the correct ARM-wrestling grip...

What most people are accustomed to seeing is actually called WRIST-wrestling...

But everyone calls it arm-wrestling I think cause it sounds more manly than wrist-wrestling...

Not sure exactly. But they ARE arm-wrestling thats for sure.

And THOR should be the victor if a non bias party was writing it.

wink

FujiFuu
No one wins, its just an arm wrestle for eternity.

batdude123
Nah, Superman would win in the end. It would be a tough battle, but Superman would be the victor.

Soujaboy

You must meen this bullshit

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/Thormidagardserpent1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/Thormidagardserpent2.jpg

Or tell me was it this bullshit?

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/ThorMidgardSerpent01.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/ThorMidgardSerpent02.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/ThorMidgardSerpent03.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/ThorMidgardSerpent04.jpg

Ok, ok iy has to be thisbullshit. I mean come on im clueless, I need some help to find the bullshit?

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/midgardserpent1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/midgardserpent2.jpg

Ok if that wasn't it, this is

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/thorvikings03051pd.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/thorvikings05168ra.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/thorvikings05179bg.jpg

Please someone help me fingd the bullshit about Thor!

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/ThorvsCelestial1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/ThorvsCelestial2.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/ThorvsCelestal3.jpg

grrrrr, I need bullshit

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/powertodemolishworlds.jpg

bullshit

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/planetpressure6vr.jpg

Sorry, after a long search I couldn't sind any bullshit sad
Where's yours, im sure you could find some of Superman?

sexyking

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/Thormidagardserpent1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/Thormidagardserpent2.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/ThorMidgardSerpent01.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/ThorMidgardSerpent02.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/ThorMidgardSerpent03.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/ThorMidgardSerpent04.jpg

Ok, ok iy has to be thisbullshit. I mean come on im clueless, I need some help to find the bullshit?

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/midgardserpent1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/midgardserpent2.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/thorvikings03051pd.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/thorvikings05168ra.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/thorvikings05179bg.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/ThorvsCelestial1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/ThorvsCelestial2.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/ThorvsCelestal3.jpg

grrrrr, I need bullshit

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/powertodemolishworlds.jpg

bullshit

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/planetpressure6vr.jpg

confused Those are pretty pictures but it still doesn't support your claim that the serpent weights the weight of the earth show me where it states that. And stop rambling its annoying.

batdude123
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Superman turning the endless millwheels of Mageddon. Mageddons size dwarfs the solar system...

http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/1664/magg0ac.th.jpg

http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/8747/magg23jf.th.jpg

This pretty much sums it up right here. Superman wins.

Soujaboy
This pretty much sums it up right here. Superman wins.

explain what that is

batdude123
explain what that is

Read what Avalon wrote. Why do you make things so difficult? sad

batdude123
That feat is damn near pre-crisis level! eek!

Soujaboy
Read what Avalon wrote. Why do you make things so difficult? sad

Im not being difficult, I just really don't know what it is. From what Avalon explained, I didn't and still don't know what it is.

batdude123
Im not being difficult, I just really don't know what it is. From what Avalon explained, I didn't and still don't know what it is.

What he did is likened to moving a solar system. wink Btw, I think the Midgard Serpent evidence is great and all, Thor's feat was VERY impressive indeed, it's just that I'm still not convinced it = the weight of the Earth. In fact, I doubt it's even close from the scans. However, Superman and Thor are both very strong and it would take a while, but Superman would win in the end.

Soujaboy
What he did is likened to moving a solar system. wink Btw, I think the Midgard Serpent evidence is great and all, Thor's feat was VERY impressive indeed, it's just that I'm still not convinced it = the weight of the Earth. In fact, I doubt it's even close from the scans. However, Superman and Thor are both very strong and it would take a while, but Superman would win in the end.

Fair enough

joesha28

I agree with every thing except to the fact that Superman WILL win. He MIGHT or MIGHT NOT.

MattDay
he will thumbs_up

bigbran
This pretty much sums it up right here. Superman wins. no offense but where does it say its the size of a solar system?

MattDay
in the picture

MattDay
whoops, i know it is but the picture doesn't, show the picture that shows the size or one of the heroes saying it is... anything! before he goes all smart ass lol

Juntai
You'd have to read like the first 50 issues or so of the last JLA volume to truly understand Mageddon.. it was one of the best stories for the JLA and wrapped up those first few years nicely.

olympian
Right. . . roll eyes (sarcastic) Unless I can have some proof of this, I'm gonna have to call BS on this occasion.

1. It wrapped itself around the earth. That doesn't mean it=Earth's weight

3. It might be in mythology, but I doubt so in comics.

1- It doesnt even necessarily have to be. It was shaking the planet itself. Its a planetary level feat on its own.

2- It would if this was real life physics. But its comics.

olympian

grrrrr, I need bullshit

bullshit

What a bullshit post full of bullshits wink

And can someone post the maggedon pages with a readable size?

batdude123
Originally posted by olympian
1- It doesnt even necessarily have to be. It was shaking the planet itself. Its a planetary level feat on its own.

I know it's one HELL of a feat. There's no doubt about that one. However, I'm just sick of everyone saying that the Midgard Serpent is without a shadow of a doubt as heavy as the earth. That just annoys me. wink

thanospimphand
dude superman is in the 200 qunitillion ton range

dude that was all star superman

Soleran
Superman wins this via SPEEDBLITZ Seriously between Superman's regualr strength plus his speed the power he would generate would rip Thor in two!

Although he is Thor and all, mighty mighty Thor!

I mean just from the point of view of who can generate the greatest amount of power(ie physics unit of measurement) it would be Superman!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.