Juggernaut(X-Men) VS Super-Sonic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Venom Dude No.1
Juggernaut-The unstoppable force from X-Men VS The blue hedgehog with all 7 chaos emeralds.

who wins??

Jose123
Draw.

Sonic can't hurt juggy and Juggy can't catch him to hurt him.

swedish_bum
I think Sonic wins big grin he is fast, fast enough to make even Small scratches on Juggernaut.

Magee
Originally posted by swedish_bum
I think Sonic wins big grin he is fast, fast enough to make even Small scratches on Juggernaut. no expression

Juggernaut cannot be hurt, especially by a golden hedgehog on crack, if Juggs gets a hold of Sonic then fights over.

2D_MASTER
I dunno Sonic couldnt hurt juggernaunt... like has been said before. I doubt juggernaut could land a punch... but it he did, sonic would end up on the moon with every bone broken.

blind faith
Juggy probably wins this, I mean don't get me wrong I love the sonic-games and all but what really throws me for a loop...is how anyone thinks he can perform any sort of butt-whupping on someone who's invulnerable?

That's what I just really don't understand. Someone please explain this to me. Juggs doesn't feel pain (unless psychically), takes no damage, doesn't budge if he doesn't want to.

Please explain to me how Super-sonic could harm Juggy in the slightest. Because I heard that Juggy's limitations are Mental Attacks and magics and Sonic doesnt have neither one of these so he can't really hurt Juggy.

Cyber Ninja
Juggy can't die or really get hurt. juggy can't touch super sonis because he is way to fast. I say SSJ sonic knocks him around in space until sonics rings runs out and juggy kills him.

blind faith
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
Juggy can't die or really get hurt. juggy can't touch super sonis because he is way to fast. I say SSJ sonic knocks him around in space until sonics rings runs out and juggy kills him. yeah I guess you're right, SSJ Sonic isnt doing more than standing in the way of Juggy and when he runs out of rings he is SCREWED!

Cyber Ninja
Well SSJ sonic can't kill him or anything but maybe if he throws him in the sun then sonic wins because he will never get off the sun byhimself.

blind faith
Well SSJ sonic can't kill him or anything but maybe if he throws him in the sun then sonic wins because he will never get off the sun byhimself. is SSJ Sonic strong enough for this?? And what would happen if Juggy activated his force-field, I'm not sure that SSJ Sonic can penetrate it, at least not very easy

Cyber Ninja
super sonic is freaking powerful and can knock juggs ass around

Jose123
super sonic is freaking powerful and can knock juggs ass around
he could. But it won't hurt juggy.

i still say this is a draw.

Sonic can't hurt him and juggy can't catch him.

blind faith
I still say Juggy on this one cuz SSJ Sonic can't be SSJ Sonic when he runs out of rings, then he is just a very fast blue hedgehog and can't do antyhing to possibly stop or harm Juggy, Juggy's body is invulnerable from anything Sonic can throw at him, and if by some fluke he can, then Juggys instant force-field solves the problem

Lord Magnus
Fight lasts about 7 months, untils Juggs gets a lucky hit in and owns instantly.

Lord Ryugen
Not even that long Magnus, just until Sonic runs out of rings. On a side note Juggs can feel pain, I have a comic annual lying around where Nightcrawler managed to hurt Cain by shoving a buring candle in his eye, course by the next panel he was completly fine again. Either way Sonic loses.

Son of Man
I dont know to much about Jugg, can he be affected by Chaos Control? If he can Sonic will win.

Sonic x 20
Even if SuperSonic is Normal Sonic, he can still outrun Juggernaut!!!!!!!! big grin big grin cool cool

Black Adam
Originally posted by Sonic x 20
Even if SuperSonic is Normal Sonic, he can still outrun Juggernaut!!!!!!!! big grin big grin cool cool

that he can. He can't hurt him however.

Sonic x 20
Sonic can Run as Long as he wants without getting tired!!!!!!!! Before Juggernaut will Even Hit SuperSonic, SuperSonic will probably already be on Top of His Head having Juggernaut wondering where he is!!!!!!!! big grin big grin cool cool

Black Adam
Originally posted by Sonic x 20
Sonic can Run as Long as he wants without getting tired!!!!!!!! Before Juggernaut will Even Hit SuperSonic, SuperSonic will probably already be on Top of His Head having Juggernaut wondering where he is!!!!!!!! big grin big grin cool cool

and then what? he wont be able to hurt him.

i still say this is a draw.

Sonic x 20
I'm going to say it's a Draw also because SuperSonic can't Hurt Juggernaut and Juggernaut can't Hurt SuperSonic and it will take Juggernaut forever to Catch Sonic Even as SuperSonic or Normal Sonic!!!!!!!! big grin big grin cool cool

Lord Ryugen
Regardless of Sonic's vastly superior speed he has nothing in either normal or super form that can overide Juggernaut's defences, whereas if Sonic returns to normal Cain could easily kill him with a single lucky punch. It's not likely to happen but based on that random lucky strike Juggy wins.

Sonic x 20
Juggernaut could Defeat Normal Sonic in One Hit, but that is if he can Catch Him!!!!!!!! big grin big grin cool cool

Lord Ryugen
That's the thing though, while Sonic's speed is obviously superior to Juggy's the fact remains that while Sonic can't harm Cain all he has to do is keep going until Super Sonic runs out of power, at which point the match lasts as long as it takes for the Juggernaut to get that lucky punch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.