IT HAD TO HAPPEN: Flash v Magneto (sponsored by the JLAKMC!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
for my friend demi. wink

battle specs. mags has just finished putting the kibosh on superman and green lantern, and he's still itching for more. his shield is up and he's raring to go when the flash shows up.

editor's note: this is BEFORE ic#4 . . .

this battle proudly brought to you by the fine folk of the JLAKMC: it's our job to safeguard this forum and make it a better, safer forum for all! big grin

demigawd
Due to conflicts of interest, I hereby recuse myself from participating.

demigawd
big grin

thesilverspider
Speed blitz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Ion
Originally posted by demigawd
Due to conflicts of interest, I hereby recuse myself from participating.
clap

DigiMark007
Wha? Magneto beat Superman and GL?? Stupid PIS is worse than ever these days....stupid writers. wink

Scoobless
Originally posted by thesilverspider
Speed blitz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yup... gotta agree with that.... Magneto Speedblitzes Flash ..... no really...... I mean..... don't all Flash's enemies get to use the speed force these days?

I'm sure i read somewhere that as soon as you decide to go against him you get to use all his powers

yes

jasofisc
same agument as ever automatic shield vs. speed. one thing flash has that other speedsters don't is the ablity to slow others down. this would limit mags from doing anything offencivly thus flash grabs xaiver and has him mind kill mages. that way we don't have

jasofisc
that way we don't have 30+ pages of debate of how powerfull mags' sheild is.

Juntai
Flash runs back to the moment before he put the shield up, and then it's all over.

Couldnt Flash just do this?

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/5967/flash135p140wo.jpg

Avalonofthewind
Wow. Flash is a bad ass bastid.

I say they combine there powers and become...

FLASHNETO!!!

Flashneto 0wNzzZ ju @ll!!!!

jasofisc
Flashneto could take out the entire JLA, ahhaahahah, serously thought it might work and it might not. It's the same prolem when people try to use a fight with a guy and galdator and trying to say that, that's what would happen to supes. They are differnt charters so you can't really say that absolutly it would work. Magneto has and encreidble since of self control and maybe able to control the power boost making him even more formatble.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by 3.14
Couldnt Flash just do this?

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/5967/flash135p140wo.jpg

Classic link!!!!

leonheartmm
thas kinda wrong, u induce kinetic energy over a magnetic field and it gives u ELECTRICITY "NOT" more magnetism. sounds like PIS to me, but in all fairness, flash and GLs are PISS powered, so to take away the pis is the same as taking away a character.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by leonheartmm
thas kinda wrong, u induce kinetic energy over a magnetic field and it gives u ELECTRICITY "NOT" more magnetism. sounds like PIS to me, but in all fairness, flash and GLs are PISS powered, so to take away the pis is the same as taking away a character.

Only if free electrons are present to transfer the electricity!

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Only if free electrons are present to transfer the electricity!

yes, otherwise the magnet would be set into motion with the energy transferred to it, but either way, it doesnt turn into a stronger MAGNET.

chris_64256
I use to think Thor and wolverine fanboys were bad in this forum now magneto what a ****in joke. I have two questions about magneto one is he not powerless at the moment? 2 This sheild bullshit I have been reading what happen to mags in New x-men 115 when a sentinel destroyed him, new x-men 150 gets decapitated by wolverine, house of M issue 8 gets stripped by is own daugther, x-men volume 2 issue 25 after ripping the adamantium out of wolverine Xaviers mindwipes him leaving him in a catonic state where this sheild I keep hearing about?

jasofisc
what are you trying to ssay chris, that magneto has had some bad showings, well so has every person in comics. and it does apear that mag is powerless now. Please keep in mind that as a bad guy he has to be taken down which sets him up for PIS. dude just becasue you hate the x-men doesn't mean that every thing related to them is barrly above human levels.

superman420sexy
In demi's mind

hoorayforpeepee
The sentinal didn't destroy him. as we all know, he lived on quite a while. new x-men 150 was not magneto, it was xorn. even xorn getting chopped was some SERIOUS pis. "his own daugther" is the most powerful physical being in the universe. xavier is the most powerful telepath on earth, and to put magneto down he had to get gambit throwing freaking cards at him as a distraction.

don't underplay magneto.

The Ion
Originally posted by leonheartmm
I truly never tire of reading your posts.

chris_64256
For some reason anybody with the name hoorayforpeepee loses all credibility with me, but anyway he was destroyed lets get that straight and I never underplayed magneto I just put the facts out there guy he cant handle superman and greenlanter or flash peroid. AS far as bad showings just pointing out this "sheild" bullshit is untrue not proven and I dont hate the x-men or magneto just stating the obvious.

hoorayforpeepee
no. he wasn't destroyed. he showed up in excalibur like a month later. and then went on to create a wormhole.

and all your other examples were explained.

so what's the beef with magneto?

NoFate007
I'd say Flash.

demigawd
Originally posted by chris_64256
For some reason anybody with the name hoorayforpeepee loses all credibility with me, but anyway he was destroyed lets get that straight and I never underplayed magneto I just put the facts out there guy he cant handle superman and greenlanter or flash peroid. AS far as bad showings just pointing out this "sheild" bullshit is untrue not proven and I dont hate the x-men or magneto just stating the obvious.

You really didn't point out anything. Those examples either weren't Magneto, or evidence that he did, in fact have his forcefield. And the forcefield doesn't block telepathy.

Just wanted to mention that.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by The Ion
I truly never tire of reading your posts.

ahhhhhh the sarcasm.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.