Speedblitz Intervention

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheKahn
It was bound to happen sooner or later, but it seems that the speedblitz has finally driven someone over the edge. Demigawd, I wanted to say I'm sorry for helping to unleash this speedblitz madness. I hope this puts you on the path of recovery so you can kick the speedblitz habit. Good luck and God bless.

ps Superman still beats Magneto without speedblitz. big grin

thesilverspider
I need a wiki link to this so called "speed blitz"

Jose123
Originally posted by thesilverspider
I need a wiki link to this so called "speed blitz"

i though you were clean?

The Ion
*speedblitzes Kahn*

thesilverspider
Originally posted by The Ion
*speedblitzes Kahn*
*looks at ion as he speedblitzed kahn*............droolio..........inlove

demigawd
Originally posted by TheKahn
It was bound to happen sooner or later, but it seems that the speedblitz has finally driven someone over the edge. Demigawd, I wanted to say I'm sorry for helping to unleash this speedblitz madness. I hope this puts you on the path of recovery so you can kick the speedblitz habit. Good luck and God bless.

But the speedblitz....I never realized the potency of using it in debates. Even the mighty Thanos fell before my speedblitzing might...on TWO threads!

I'll never have to slave over 20 pages of science and forcefields and battle strategies again!!!

SPEEDBLITZ....fight's over before there even needs to be a discussion on anything else!

It's a ting of beauty. love

You wouldn't know it from reading 99% of the responses on that thread...

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Jose123
i though you were clean?
NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!drool

TheKahn
Originally posted by demigawd
But the speedblitz....I never realized the potency of using it in debates. Even the mighty Thanos fell before my speedblitzing might...on TWO threads!

I'll never have to slave over 20 pages of science and forcefields and battle strategies again!!!

SPEEDBLITZ....fight's over before there even needs to be a discussion on anything else!

It's a ting of beauty. love

You wouldn't know it from reading 99% of the responses on that thread...

Your right. I've been blind for too long.
Force fields rule!!!

I can do this, I must be strong:
"Superman loses"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.