Krona (from Avengers/JLA) vs. The Spectre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roughrider
Discuss.

thesilverspider
spectre.........

roughrider
Does he need to be full powered? Or permission?

thesilverspider
A regular non-jobbing Spectre get's it done.

JohnR
Krona destroyed entire universes so I'll have to go with him. It doesn't make sense that a fully powered Spectre could beat him since other entities would have had a champion protect their universes too.

Also, the Spectre couldn't beat the Anti-Monitor and I see Krona as being pretty similar.

Mider
krona destroys universes while spectre creates them i dont think krona can stand up to that

kevdude
The Spectre couldn't beat the Anti-Monitor?? did i read that right blink ? he beat the Anti-Monitor and could have killed him. Krona from everything ive heard loses, the Spectre is way to powerful for him.

Mider
well the anti-monitor wasnt a punk he was a multilevel class threat so even if the spectre didnt defeat him its not so bad.

JohnR
Still can't see Spectre winning, or what was the point of JLA/Avengers?

Draco69
The Spectre didn't interfere until the end in which he ended the crisis by seperating the universes. Not to mention at time, Hal Jordan was the host for the Spectre. Without a host, he couldn't do anything.

Juntai
But he did defeat Anti-Monitor, he just couldn't KILL him, because Anti-Monitor attached his life-force to all the heros and villains at the dawn of time, and Spectre would have killed all them in the process.

Instead he depowered him and banished him.
In the process, he also rebuilt the DCU.

the Darkone
Originally posted by JohnR
Still can't see Spectre winning, or what was the point of JLA/Avengers?

Dude What the f**k? you don't understand. The Spectre is the wrath of god, the alpha and omega, the begin and the end the supreme being. God backs up specter or not he still wins the specter will put the pimp hand on Anti-Moniter and will get b***h slap to hell.

Juntai
edit

the Darkone
Spectre ***** slaps Krona to hell, end of story.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.