the thing vs the hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilrob
in the older comic books the thing and the hulk fought who won my grandson says the hulk can beat the thing,but i think it's the other way around

venomslash
Originally posted by lilrob
in the older comic books the thing and the hulk fought who won my grandson says the hulk can beat the thing,but i think it's the other way around hahahaha dude hulk is way stronger than hulk and hulk has kicked things ass many times.

FG725
word and welcome to the forums

Scoobless
Your Grandson?.... damn... Whirly may no longer be the oldest guy on the forum

big grin

threads which involve one character fighting another go in this forum

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&forumid=77

welcome to KMC

thumb up

roughrider
Welcome! Telling us right off the top you're a Grandfather...
I hope you don't find too many members childish and immature. I am in my 30's; many are still in high school.
Your question - Thing has given the Hulk many epic brawls in the past. Thing is a character with great heart, who doesn't give up. But though he's strong and tough, the Hulk is stronger, tougher and more agile. Virtually every fight has ended with Hulk winning, eventually.

DigiMark007
What Scoobless said....moving to the vs. forum.

Jack Daniels
ahem somebody should inform him and show pics of spikey thing kicking hulks ass for the first time....never count out ole spikey thing...I think they did that just for thing fans to have some arguements...lol....besides thing just keeps getting stronger as times goes on right? So maybe even in non spike form he might be on his way to catching up....lol...umm go thing...?!lol

jgiant
Sav. HUlk would sh!t on spikey thing...

roughrider
Pineapple Thing was significantly stronger and tougher. Enough to cream the Gray Hulk, even after being sneak attacked. Against Regular to Savage Hulk - unknown how he would do.

spideycarnage
does anyone have any images of spikey thing??how old is that

Eternalfury
Hulk would win but thing will put up a fight

roughrider
I like to call him Pineapple Thing, ever since the Gray Hulk and he met a year after their fight. Ben had actually been transformed back to a human, while his girlfriend Shari became the She-Thing. Hulk was suffering a deadly disease, and crashed a seminar Reed And the FF were giving. He doesn't see Ben at first but sees Shari.

He says: "Ha, Grimm! What the heck happened to you?! Last time we met, you looked like a pineapple! Now you're a broad?! What a riot! And I thought I had problems!" laughing out loud

Mindship
In the olden days, as far as strength went, Hulk was number one and Thing was number two. Plain and simple. And when they fought, it was Marvel Legend in the Making, Instant Epic Battle. Basically, Ben was the better fighter, but more often than not, he would lose to Hulk's virtually unending strength.

Classic stuff. Since then, they've made battles bigger, but none better, probably because there was an innocence back then, no fancy-shmancy one-upmanship. It was classic writing in the style of the characters organically determining outcome, not PIS nor CIS.

bigboygreen
Lets just say the Hulk is much bigger, faster, and stronger than the thing. So Hulk wins.

batdude123
Originally posted by bigboygreen
Lets just say the Hulk is much bigger, faster, and stronger than the thing. So Hulk wins.

Nobody's gonna argue with you here. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.