King Namor's Army vs The JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
The Army of Namor:

Storm
Namor
Ocean Master
Ice man
Aquaman
Hydro-man

vs

The JLA:

Batman
Superman
G.L Kyle
Wonder Woman
Manhunter
Green Arrow, Ollie

No prep. Who wins?

cheap cabbage
Superman vaps the oceans. JLA's gonna be eating seafood for a while.

The Ion
JLA

superman420sexy
JLA, but I don't know who ocean master or hydro-man are.

Blair Wind
I think this is closer than it looks...batman and ollie play no part....tempest should be added, but whatever....Iceman just flash freezes them all, or turns into water vapor and then kills them all. Seruisly press the link on my sig...you will be blown away on about the third page.....

The Ion
Green Lantern can contain Iceman or absorb his consciousness into the ring.

I admit, I have no idea who the hell Ocean Master is.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Blair Wind
I think this is closer than it looks...batman and ollie play no part....tempest should be added, but whatever....Iceman just flash freezes them all, or turns into water vapor and then kills them all. Seruisly press the link on my sig...you will be blown away on about the third page.....

lies all lies lol

Blair Wind
thing is no one would be able to see him, and since its not general knowledge GL wouldnt know to ask his ring to scan for him

I think OM is a villain in aquaman

The Ion
All characters have basic knowledge of strengths and weaknesses as per forum rules but even still, a flash freeze shouldn't get past his shield.

Blair Wind
but if you have a field couldnt he go past it mentally making the freeze?

doesnt matter I agree the ring can DO ANYTHING, but its closer than it looks

The Ion
but if you have a field couldnt he go past it mentally making the freeze?

doesnt matter I agree the ring can DO ANYTHING, but its closer than it looks
The field is skintight. He'd have to literally put his conscious into Kyle's body.

It's closer only because of Iceman. The rest of his team gets smoked. stick out tongue

superman420sexy
Superman's heat vision is hoter than the sun(stupid, I know) So microwaves them before they can be flash frozen. Ocean-master also has no play in this(wikipedia says he has no powers, even though he is aquaman's half brother). Hydro man needs to be replenished in the water, and has a hard time fighting spiderman. He is the result of a volcanic gas and failed electronic experiment in the water. MArtian manhunter could kill storm. Namor.. I like him but he would get jumped. AND NO ONE CA STAND UP TO THE 200 QUINTILLION TON FURY( one quintillion is 1,000 billion, billions).

Blair Wind
blah Iceman had a whole thread vs Superman and that went on forever.....Iceman is much more powerful than anyone else on his team.....if aquaman can take out MM and GL the rest have no chance....but I dont think Aquaman could take out MM, he might be able to take out GL and then Iceman Flash Freezes MM, leaving the rest open for attack from him....

superman420sexy
dude superman fries him so bad

Blair Wind
dude brush up on iceman....press my sig link, Superman is not god, he can be beaten.....

King_Mungi
Ocean Master is Aquaman's brother, he is pretty badass.

thesilverspider
I have learned not to put much faith in green lanterns auto shield or regular ones.It's probably just bad writing.

The Ion
You misunderstand the auto shield like most people do. It protects from death, not being KO'd or something like that.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by The Ion
You misunderstand the auto shield like most people do. It protects from death, not being KO'd or something like that.
OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and all this time I thought it was cis when Hal got blindsided................. sad
Thanks Ion ..............inlove

LethalFemme
Originally posted by thesilverspider
OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and all this time I thought it was cis when Hal got blindsided................. sad
Thanks Ion ..............inlove

i knew u liked him lol

thesilverspider
Originally posted by LethalFemme
i knew u liked him lol
Don't be jelous I like you too...........love

Blair Wind
mad

King_Mungi
mad

No one likes you, get over it! mad

LethalFemme
Originally posted by thesilverspider
Don't be jelous I like you too...........love

whatevamhm

thesilverspider
mad
stick out tongue

Blair Wind
Originally posted by King_Mungi
No one likes you, get over it! mad

mad mad mad mad mad

Canada is leading the world in being the nation just north of America....get over it!!!

wink stick out tongue

King_Mungi
mad mad mad mad mad

Canada is leading the world in being the nation just north of America....get over it!!!

wink stick out tongue

LIAR! I WANT PROOF! You can't make random comments without scans

The Ion
mad mad mad mad mad

wink stick out tongue
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.