Turok vs Predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
hmm, i believe this thread was already made, and it got deleted for some reason, i mean predator IS a darkhorse comic character roll eyes (sarcastic) but neways..yea, turok from seeds of evil with all of his arsenary available to him at all times including the nuke the throwing disk like predator's ect., and the predator from the original pred movie, a warrior with: shoulder cannon plasma caster, wrist blades, combi-stick, speargun, net launcher, smart disk & self-destruct gauntlet

who wins?

SaTsuJiN
this is games discussion, not games versus..

also I believe the rules for such is that they must originate in a game.. whereas turok is comic (if Im not mistaken) and predator is movie originated..

on a side note I think the predator would win.. unless turok gets that really vicious weapon (cerebrum driller).. then turok pwnz..

2D_MASTER
You guys should check out the Vs forum for this fight. There is a pretty good debate going on there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.