number 2 villian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zod-doom
The votes say Joker is the best villian, who is the second best villian
1. catwoman
2. two-face
3. penguin
4. riddler
5. Ras Al Ghul
6. Poisen Ivy
7. Scarecrow
8. Mr. Freeze
9. Mad Hatter
10. Harley Quinn

atharpina
Scarecrow or Two Face

Myth
Two Face then Catwoman.

K.Diddy
My personal favourite(apart from joker) Riddler

smiley8
Definitly the riddler, always forgotten about! Catwoman a close second too

Bardock42
All awesome. Except for Penguin.

Knightfall93
I like Selina because she's a bit more complicated and gets it on with Bruce (that's so funny). It sounds like they'll get married and have a baby now. I reckon it'll be a buy called Thomas Kyle Wayne, which would make him Thomas Wayne II

zod-doom
"All awesome. Except for Penguin"
I agree Bardock42, I just didn't want to put up with some one whining about "OMG I luv the penguine, you should have put him in the poll"
I think Two-Face is the number two baddie. He is crazy like the Joker but he is a sympathetic charecter and he is also kind of a mobster like guy. I think Batman TAS is the best view of Two-Face and Batman Forever is crap that should be burnt

Cascador
I voted for catwoman, but actually, she is my number 1, but since the joker isn't on that list, I had to vote for her...

Lord Shadow Z
I vote for Two-Face because he has a connection to both Bruce and Batman.

NoFate007
Two-Face, Riddler, or Catwoman...or Ra's.

Morridini
Joker is second best. Two-Face is best.

Knightfall93
Seliann rocks but I reckon Black Mask and the KGBeast are bad ass and the coolest villains! TAS is a bad view for Harvey cos his origin is all wrong, no where else has claimed he has a blue half (not scientific!) and there were a few other errors...

wuTa
Originally posted by Knightfall93
Seliann rocks but I reckon Black Mask and the KGBeast are bad ass and the coolest villains! TAS is a bad view for Harvey cos his origin is all wrong, no where else has claimed he has a blue half (not scientific!) and there were a few other errors...

the TAS did an awesome job portraying the two-face charactor, he had his spilt personalty, unlike the batman forever movie where he was just a lunatic that didn't have any portrayal of harvey dent at all, TAS showed his psychological struggle between his versions of good/harvey and bad/two face, and how both of them intertwine in the others morals and values

atharpina
Originally posted by wuTa
the TAS did an awesome job portraying the two-face charactor, he had his spilt personalty, unlike the batman forever movie where he was just a lunatic that didn't have any portrayal of harvey dent at all, TAS showed his psychological struggle between his versions of good/harvey and bad/two face, and how both of them intertwine in the others morals and values

Straight up.

wuTa
word afro

Knightfall93
Oh, he was bad ass but just wasnt totally right... I still loved it! TAS is the 2nd best screen portrayal of Bats, after BB

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Knightfall93
I like Selina because she's a bit more complicated and gets it on with Bruce (that's so funny). It sounds like they'll get married and have a baby now. I reckon it'll be a buy called Thomas Kyle Wayne, which would make him Thomas Wayne II

Same exact feelings. Selina is becoming very complicated and is hard to say she's a villain nowadays. I think DC will take it's time setting Catwoman in her current reform lifestyle.

Now, given those choices I say Penguin. He has been one of Batman's greatest foes for a long time. So practically they've come to know each other tactics. And any villain that can predict their enemy next move is far to deadly.

wuTa
i'm surprised noone has said Ra, so allow me ot present his case....Ra is obsessed with batman, he has try to kill off gotham on numerous occasions and one of the main reasons of him killing off gotham is just to best batman, Ra would do anything to have batman on his side, even kill him, of course that don't make sense, but that's the man's insane logic, but personally my favorite on that list is two-face, i agree with zod-doom all the way

Knightfall93
For gods sake! I am SICK of seeing people do that! HIS NAME IS NOT RA! He is RA'S AL GhUL! Ra'S! OK? OK? Now get his soddin' name rightt next time!

wuTa
Ra ****in Ra!...people know who i'm talkin about so chill the **** out

Knightfall93
Yo forgot the 's, idiot

wuTa
no shite, i did that for two reasons, to prove that even without the "s" people are still gonna know who i'm reffering to as you just proved, and just to piss you off, i made that error intentionally(although i will admit the post on the pervious page were legit errors), you can't even spell "you", and you're callin me an idiot, there's a taste of your own "irony"

Knightfall93
Well said! I'm impressed

wuTa
i do what i can smartass

Knightfall93
Keep it up!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.