Grey's Anatomy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LiL nAstY GirL
I don't belive that no thread exists on this amazing show. Its so good stick out tongue

T.M
only seen 1 or 2 episodes was pretty good. Not as good as House though

forumcrew
well just because they are in a hospital doesnt mean they are similar shows. I think anatomy is pretty good.

LiL nAstY GirL
I love Dr. Yang. She is such a great actress...

powerfulone1987
I've been watching this show since it first began and I was hooked. Especially sense I'll probably be doing that stuff one day in the near future.

And I was surprised and very happy that the women who plays Yang won the award. She was so excited and surprise and she is a very good actress b/c she is nothing like what she portrays on this show, going by how she accepted her award. She is far from it. But I guess anybody can show a different side to themselves when they've won their first award among other top listers. I think it was her first award.

I also saw the woman who plays "Grey", on an episode of Punk and she definitely went down some notches in my eyes after seeing how she acted. And you can also tell that she wasn't wearing any makeup if at all.

is it comprehensible.....

Makedde
I love this show, Meredith is my favourite, next to Izzie. smile

powerfulone1987
The show tonight was very good. Too bad, we won't know what happens until next week.

LiL nAstY GirL
It was amazing!!

powerfulone1987
Was it your first time watching it?

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
is it comprehensible..... Why the hell do you keep saying that?

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
Why the hell do you keep saying that?

stick the the topic.

Lydia_J
So most people think Grey's Anatomy is good then, I havent had the chance to watch it yet (stupid terrestrial tv) but i really want to since evryone has been saying its great

powerfulone1987
It's a really good show.

Came out of no where and I like it.

LiL nAstY GirL
powerfulone: I made the thread no expression

DeVi| D0do: Dont bother asking....hes an idiot

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
powerfulone: I made the thread no expression

DeVi| D0do: Dont bother asking....hes an idiot

don't start with me today fool.

manjaro
i didnt see the ep after the superbowl, what happened?

powerfulone1987
a patient was shot with a bazooka and it's inside him and it could explode at any moment and grey is left with her hand inside the patient keeping the bomb steady because it could go off.

The little short black woman is ready to give birth and is back in the hospital and her husband is in the hospital also, but as a patient. He was in a car accident and his brain is being operated on and the hospital is supposed to be evacuated and so that would mean her husband would die with his brain left the way it is, and so the doctor doesn't leave. So the main cast is basically still in the hosptial while all of this is going on and most of the other staff has evactuated.

The show goes off and we don't know what happens with the bomb or her husband.

Too be continued next week...that sucks.

oh yeah, and that girl that played as Wednesday on the Adams Family also stars in this episode.

LiL nAstY GirL
I'm the fool, you make no sense no expression

powerfulone1987
I'm the fool, you make no sense no expression
whatever that means mrs. full of understanding.

LiL nAstY GirL
First off try Ms. you stupid bastard...

and I make alot more sense than you do...

powerfulone1987
ok,ok, now can we please stop this senseless bickering. I came on here to talk about the show, not fuss with you.
Just b/c you made the thread doesn't mean you have the right to jump at me.

And if you call me another foul name once more, I will report you.

RoguePw25
First off try Ms. you stupid bastard...

and I make alot more sense than you do...
No member bashing! Stick to the discusson about the show, and not about individual members.

Anywho, I like this show a lot! I watch it right after Desperate Houseweives and yeah, I've been watching since the very first episode.

powerfulone1987
yeah, thanks.

what did you think about the last episode?

DeVi| D0do
No. No it is not.

RoguePw25
yeah, thanks.

what did you think about the last episode?

oh I thought it was really good! Had me on the edge of my seat, that's for sure. I got so annoyed that those guys who wanted to "re-create" WWI, and that weapon they made? How so stupid! People can be idiots sometime and now look, they've endangered everyone at the hospital.

powerfulone1987
i was annoyed when Izzy started going at that boy. It came out of no where.

RoguePw25
i was annoyed when Izzy started going at that boy. It came out of no where.

Alex is his name and yeah, I didn't really get why she did it too. I mean, was it one of those "we're all gonna die, I might as well" type of things or what. Given that he cheated on her too.

powerfulone1987
I don't think it was that, cause they could have left, they were suppose to leave.

First Izzy was like, we need to be proactive, and i thought she was going to go down there and get involved in what was going on and somehow she ends up in a room tearing her clothes off begging for sex. (That's the way to go)

RoguePw25
I don't think it was that, cause they could have left, they were suppose to leave.

First Izzy was like, we need to be proactive, and i thought she was going to go down there and get involved in what was going on and somehow she ends up in a room tearing her clothes off begging for sex. (That's the way to go)

Oh I know, she was all about forgiving him and being over with him, yet here she is, going after him. Plus, was that really the time for her little break? The entire hospital is going crazy and there she was, ripping her clothes off.

powerfulone1987
yeah, they should have wrote that part and explained the thinking process of the characters better or just went in another direction.

LiL nAstY GirL
Her and O'maly said they have to be doers, and she did what she wanted to...I thought it was good

powerfulone1987
well it didn't really go with anything or fit with what was going on.

she's talking about how meredith and the others are doers and how they're down there dealing with the situation, and how she wants to be like that. I don't see what sex has to do with any of that.

LiL nAstY GirL
Yes it does...she was afraid to go back to him and then she decides to be a doer and goes back to him

powerfulone1987
well it was a bad analogy if you ask me and she shouldn't have went back to him.

LiL nAstY GirL
I rather enjoyed it...I thought it was sweet

powerfulone1987
you thought the way they were ravaging each other was..........."sweet" ?

powerfulone1987
Whoa!

Wasn't expecting that.

I turned my head for a quick second and then it goes off. Why'd I have to turn my head, I still caught it, but I missed the split second when it went off, I still saw the man's body explode though.

But that was crazy. I wonder if anybody important died.

powerfulone1987
Well I'm pissed. They completely downplayed the whole situation. Might as well hadn't happened.

LiL nAstY GirL
Wow that was crazy!! When he walked out I said watch him blow up, then BAM!!!! And that was so amazing how they made Izzy and Dr. Yang (forgot her first name) bathing Mer like in O'mailes fantisy stick out tongue then Dr. Bailey was so funny "Stop looking at my vajaja

powerfulone1987
Omally's expression when she said stop looking was funny also.

I didn't really expect the bomb to go off at all, so that was one good shocker but other than that, huge disappointment. And Meredith doesn't even have a scrath anymore at the end. How can getting showered down relinquish one of all scratches and injuries afte an explosion in which they almost died from.

They really messed up this episode.

LiL nAstY GirL
I thought she had a scratch across her forehead

forumcrew
i thought the episode was good, i was pretty suprised to see the bomb go off, and meredith did have a large scratch/cut on her forhead

a1hsauce
she also banged her head twice on the floor pretty hard erm

a1hsauce
Wow that was crazy!! When he walked out I said watch him blow up, then BAM!!!! And that was so amazing how they made Izzy and Dr. Yang (forgot her first name) bathing Mer like in O'mailes fantisy stick out tongue then Dr. Bailey was so funny "Stop looking at my vajaja psst...its vajayjay stick out tongue

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by forumcrew
i thought the episode was good, i was pretty suprised to see the bomb go off, and meredith did have a large scratch/cut on her forhead

well she had more than that, or it seemed after the actual explosion, so I think she got off too easy and they downplayed her injuries right into nothing and when she smacked and bounced her head on the floor I felt it, but obviously she didn't.

Also, when he was like "where is she? where is she?", I knew exactly who he was asking for. I was surprised when they said, "here she is" and then his wife comes running out, I'd forgotten all about her and was expecting to see meredith lying in a hospital bed, of course she's taking showers.

The world would be such a better place if showers was all it took to get through hard times. I know what I'm doing next time I experience a life and death situation......................taking a shower.

LiL nAstY GirL
A1: stick out tongue stick out tongue

powerful: I think it was obvious that Derrik was talking about Mer.. And Izzy and Christina were bathing Mer because she was filthy, not to deal with anything...

powerfulone1987
A1: stick out tongue stick out tongue

powerful: I think it was obvious that Derrik was talking about Mer.. And Izzy and Christina were bathing Mer because she was filthy, not to deal with anything... I know he was talking about Meredith. I said it clearly in my post.

And she shouldn't have been able to take a shower. She should have been knocked out sprawled across a hospital bed.

When people are pulled out of Automobile accidents, they don't immediately go home and take a shower, they go to the hospital.

LiL nAstY GirL
Yes and the people in the hospitals clean them...

powerfulone1987
Not before they fix the life or death injury/problem.

Scenario:

Someone walks in with a bone half protruding from their leg.

They don't send them off to take a shower.

LiL nAstY GirL
It wasn't life or death...She was just thrown backwards from the force of the explosion...

powerfulone1987
Did you not hear him when he came to her house and said, "You almost died today". ?

Sounds like Life and Death to me.

LiL nAstY GirL
I think they were referring to when she had her hand on the bomb, not because of the explosion

powerfulone1987
Ok......Well obviously is what when the bomb exploded, and not when she her hand on the bomb. I know I'd rather be in a situation where i had my hand on a bomb instead of it exploding near me.

LiL nAstY GirL
No, the guy was all the way down the hall when the bomb exploded... They were reffering to when they were moving the guy, and when she had to pull it out of him...

powerfulone1987
Even so, the explosion still affected her so that's what he was referring to. When the bomb actually went off. What could be more significant and more dangerous than that?

LiL nAstY GirL
No...you don't understand...the bomb blew up all the way down the hall... he was refering to when she almost blew up when she was handeling it...

powerfulone1987
I know where the bomb went off and the blast still affected her.

I saw no moment where she almost died when she was touching the bomb.

LiL nAstY GirL
Yeah she was affected...she feel on the floor...It happens in millions of movies A bomb goes off near them and they fall down and then they're fine...its normal....

Times she almost died

1) When they were moving it and then they hit the bump...
2) When she was pulling it out, trying to keep it level

powerfulone1987
I wouldn't say she almost died.

I mean did you see where half a body was left laying on the floor after the bomb went off. Now that could have been Meredith and that's life and death.

LiL nAstY GirL
If the bomb went off she would have died so i think that was life or death

Yes that could of been mer when she was taking the bomb out or moving him, not when she was standing down the hall

powerfulone1987
You act as if her standing down the hall left her unscathed as if she still wasn't affected.

Why don't we just end it right now b/c we see it 2 different ways(as usual)

LiL nAstY GirL
I think she still got hurt but I dont think it was life/death

I agree

forumcrew
powerfulone you really dont get this.. he said she almost died because she was around an unstable explosive, that did in fact go off. She was very safe when it did go off and that wasnt what almost killed her. It was the fact that for a long period of time it could have gone off and would have killed her, she barely got away from it in time. She looked worse most likely because she had debree on her, and very likely blood from the bomb squad captain who exploded. She had minor injuries and was showered off to get the disgustingness of another persons blood and everything off of her. She was still a bit in shock and had minor injuries, and just the entire idea of possibly losing meredith got to McDreamy.

powerfulone1987
I do get it. Just not your version and that's ok. Please move on.

a1hsauce
i dont think shes dead..thatd be stupid, theyll prolly show her out of comission for like an episode or two

powerfulone1987
Who are you talking about?

Meredith, Yang, and Izzy didn't die.

a1hsauce
Meredith of course! she was in the blast radius...and no she wont die

LiL nAstY GirL
It showed her fine at the end of the episode silly stick out tongue

a1hsauce
that one bomb squad dude definetly aint fine no

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by a1hsauce
Meredith of course! she was in the blast radius...and no she wont die what do you mean she won't die?

The show continued on from there and showed obviously that she's perfectly fine, which she shouldn't be but whatever.

Did you not finish the episode?

powerfulone1987
Didn't see that last moment coming.

forumcrew
eh just a moment of weakness on merediths part it seems. Doesnt look like its going anywhere except to lead George on.

LiL nAstY GirL
That was crazy. I was talking to my manager at work about it and she said Mer was whore stick out tongue

powerfulone1987
eh just a moment of weakness on merediths part it seems. Doesnt look like its going anywhere except to lead George on.

I didn't see it as weakness. I was happy she didn't turn him down, which I thougth she would.

That was crazy. I was talking to my manager at work about it and she said Mer was whore stick out tongue

Is she suppose to wait around for that stupid doctor all her life and become a Nun until then. She is definitely not a whore.

LiL nAstY GirL
My manager said it as a joke smart one no expression

a1hsauce
sad i missed the last episode

LiL nAstY GirL
It was ok...

The guy who split up McDreamy and his wife up came back, and Mer slept with George

shugie99
I am not sure how they are gonna get Mer out of this one...It's MAJOR sticky.

powerfulone1987
Meredith has not slept with him yet. All they did was kiss.

LiL nAstY GirL
Originally posted by shugie99
I am not sure how they are gonna get Mer out of this one...It's MAJOR sticky.

OMG! eek! laughing

PO: You know they did...in the scenes for next week they announce it, and it is heavily implied roll eyes (sarcastic)

forumcrew
dont forget hes not that bright

LiL nAstY GirL
dont forget hes not that bright
laughing So true stick out tongue

powerfulone1987
OMG! eek! laughing

PO: You know they did...in the scenes for next week they announce it, and it is heavily implied roll eyes (sarcastic)

well then, they will sleep together in the next episode. Just b/c I know they WILL doesn't mean they have yet, and in the last episode they didn't. They just kissed.

LiL nAstY GirL
You look at things just as they are, you never look into anything, thats why we disagree on everything. You dont use your head at all.

powerfulone1987
How don't i use my head when I just completely laid it out for you and told you.

IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN (means I do look ahead into it b/c I saw the previews that shows that they END UP DOING IT) Pay attention please.

Now start using your head.

LiL nAstY GirL
I bet you a million dollars they pick up the next day at work. By what they showed they implied that they did it. You don't understand shit do you?

powerfulone1987
I bet you a million dollars they pick up the next day at work. By what they showed they implied that they did it. You don't understand shit do you?
you don't understand anything do you?

In the last episode that was aired, did they have SEX, that's when a man and a women get together and do the thing ya know? No they didn't in the last episode.

BUT THEY WILL IN THE NEXT EPISODE. GET IT GOT IT GOOD.

and you're a little 16 yr old. I understand far more than you'll ever know. And I know that this constant bickering fettish that you have with me is getting old, so no more will I go back and forth with you. If I make a post that you disagree with, oh well. i'm not making the post for you, so simply by pass it instead of starting stuff with me, b/c i'm bigger than that, than you.

LiL nAstY GirL
No, they implied it at the end of this one, and they will NOT show it in the next one. It will probably show them waking up in the same bed naked.

Got that? Or is that too hard for you to understand?

powerfulone1987
I really like this show. And I like that Meredith didn't turn him away. She needs to move on and she shouldn't get back with the doctor when him and his wife breaks up again, which he shouldn't have gotten back with his wife anyway.

LiL nAstY GirL
10 Bucks says she goes back to McDreamy

powerfulone1987
yeah, i know, but she's stupid to do so.

this isn't desperate housewives.

LiL nAstY GirL
No. Ever hear Love is a Battlefeild? You gotta fight for love

powerfulone1987
but she isn't fighting, she tried,but she lost. Now she's just waiting. And you should never have to wait for anybody.

LiL nAstY GirL
So? if you love someone, you just dont let them go.

powerfulone1987
she didn't let him go, he let her go. He got back with his WIFE for pete's sake.

How much more of a give away do you need.

I guarantee you if, I did a survey of women and asked if they would wait for a man who left them for their wife who they hadn't divorced while they were dating or leave him. Majority would say leave. B/c he was wrong.

LiL nAstY GirL
A wife that cheated on him, whose marrige is basically over. Not to mention everyone knows he loves her, including Mer herself

powerfulone1987
Yes she did cheat on him.

Yes, they basically have no marriage.

Yes, he still does lover Meredith.

Yes, Meredith knows there's still something between them.

I don't see what you were trying to tell me.

crickey77
All i have to say is that she did fight and she lost in a way but she knows deep down that he still loves her -- so she just needs to give him his space to work through his thoughts -- if she kept fighting then she would never see him again. you know? She will get him and it will happen soon --jmo smile

powerfulone1987
Grey's Anatomy seems to be making a very good first impression on the world.

It's winning awards left and right.......and that's a good thing.

On the where the man came back that was the best friend that cheated with the wife, when the doctor punched him and was sent to the head surgeon's office and the he was like who did you punch and he then he told him and then the head surgeon was like, "DID YOU PUT SOME WEIGHT INTO IT".
Or something like that, I can't remember his exact words, but it was funny.

I find it interesting that most networks wouldn't even consider "Grey's Anatomy" b/c he had Black people in high positions and black people in it period.
That's so stupid.

As far as we've come today, we still have a long way to go.

LiL nAstY GirL
OMG that was so funny. The ceif chantting I'm the cheif I'm the cheif, mocking Christina

powerfulone1987
Yeah, their little competition was hilarious.

As the show goes on, I find myself more and more surprised at how good the guy who plays the Chief is at comedy. I wouldn't have thought he'd be that good, but he is.

He goes at Yang at how speed isn't everything, but then he when he finishes before her (which he was trying his best to do), he's on top of the world.

Hypocrite

LiL nAstY GirL
McVet laughing I love Merr. Next week looks so good!!! OMG "You don't get to call me a whore!" jawdrop eek!

InnerRise
He was wrong for calling her an whore too.

And Karev was wrong.

And if I was the doctor that tied the tubes, I'd sing like a canary.

KillTheLight
season finale was sad sad denny dying alone was just wrong ..I hate that he died I really liked him..

LiL nAstY GirL
OMG! I cried myself to sleep last night because of this!

forumcrew
very good finale. a 28 Episode season that is very rare to get that many episodes. Thought it was sorta odd that meredith was in the position of a dog at the end with her 2 owners calling for her to come, seemed like there would be a better way to handle that situation like saying "fin i need to talk to dr. shepard for a minute ill see you down stairs"

LiL nAstY GirL
No I like it. Now she has to make a choice

forumcrew
yea i get that she has to make a choice, they just did it in a very like middle school maner, when i think theyd be a little more adult about it.

News for next season, they are moving to Thursday night at 9pm. hope none of you watch CSI.

LiL nAstY GirL
I heard that, and it makes me kinda sad, because Their's also the OC on at that time, but I heard they might move that too, so...

KillTheLight
yea i get that she has to make a choice, they just did it in a very like middle school maner, when i think theyd be a little more adult about it.

I hope she ends up with no one now..she bugged me in the finale..Mcdreamy is turning into a Mcjerk ..and I really hope Izzy doesnt end up with alex now either..I'm so pissed off and sad that they killed of Denny what a waste he was such a good character

forumcrew
from tvguide

Kate Walsh (Addison) and the returning Eric Dane (McSteamy) are now on board for all of Season 3. They were originally only committed through mid-season.

LiL nAstY GirL
Great news! Addison is starting to grow on me. Like she is trying really hard to be friends with Merr. and everything

InnerRise
Addison is wrong and deserves everything that's happening.

Meredith is wrong.

Mc(whatever) is wrong.

Izzy was wrong but HEART was in the right place(or wrong place if you know what I mean)

Alex is growing on me. He's becoming a better person here and there. Still has faults though.

And the guy that plays Denny also plays in the show "Supernatural" and his that show has gotten more involved toward the end of this season so I can see why he'd leave one of the shows. He also almost died in "Supernatural" so I guess he and the people making the shows didn't know what he'd decide so they had things ready just in case.

(I'm sure it was all planned before hand, I'm just throwing things out there...it's possible.)

LiL nAstY GirL
OMG you remember that scene when the three girls are in the shower and George walks in on it???? Watch this http://youtube.com/watch?v=jVGLTfgUBtk&search=Grey%27s%20anatomy%20

LiL nAstY GirL
The Season Three Promo is so funny! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v3PSjARU4Q

Who's panties are on the bulliten board!?!?! laughing laughing

InnerRise
I never got around to mentioning it earlier this year, but the show has already signed a contract to continue until 2009. It's for a lot of money. In the millions. Can't remember how much though.

Scoobless
I'd only seen a couple of episodes until I recently watched both series 1 & 2 over the space of 3 days.... I f**king love that show now... can't wait for series 3

InnerRise
Season 3 you mean.

Lyna303
ive always wanted to get into grey's anatomy, but never had the chance...one day i will have a marathon where i watch all the episodes...

forumcrew
Originally posted by Lyna303
ive always wanted to get into grey's anatomy, but never had the chance...one day i will have a marathon where i watch all the episodes...

have fun with that season 2 alone was like 27 episodes.. at an hour each (well about 43ish minutes without commercials) you may need more than a day.

Scoobless
Originally posted by InnerRise
Season 3 you mean.

No... what I meant was this:

Originally posted by Scoobless
I'd only seen a couple of episodes until I recently watched both series 1 & 2 over the space of 3 days.... I f**king love that show now... can't wait for series 3

smile

forumcrew
his point was you called it "series" not "season" which is incorrect. A series is the entire show, the collection of every episode and every season. Thats why the final episode ever is called the Series finale, and the last show of the year is called the Season finale.

Scoobless
Maybe where you come from that's true, but in Britain we refer to every years collection of episodes as a series... I am currently watching the 10th series of Stargate SG1

crickey77
I can't wait for season 3 too -- I wonder if Izzy is going to leaving the show. Love the uncertainity. I also am looking forward to Six Degrees which comes on afterwards -- have yall seen the previews?

InnerRise
Originally posted by crickey77
I can't wait for season 3 too -- I wonder if Izzy is going to leaving the show. Love the uncertainity. I also am looking forward to Six Degrees which comes on afterwards -- have yall seen the previews?

Izzy actually a lot of involvement in the upcoming season, so whether she leaves the internship or not she'll still be in the show.

forumcrew
Maybe where you come from that's true, but in Britain we refer to every years collection of episodes as a series... I am currently watching the 10th series of Stargate SG1

whats the collection of all the series called?

LiL nAstY GirL
How To Save A Life video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWgYM6tdSqw

Contains clips from Season 3. Some seen before, some new... So I guess some spoilers. But, its amazing.

Scoobless
whats the collection of all the series called?

Complete series?

InnerRise
Complete series?
No, he wants to know since he calls a SEASON a SERIES, Forumcrew wants to know whats the next step up and what he calls the whole SERIES.

We call all the SEASONS of a show put together a SERIES. So what does he call all the SERIES of the episodes put together?

Solo
We call all the SEASONS of a show put together a SERIES. So what does he call all the SERIES of the episodes put together?
Yes, and Scoobless said that they call it a complete series once it's complete.

Anyway, I'm going to try watch the first couple episodes to see what I think. Just so I can dish out my opinion on it.

Lyna303
have fun with that season 2 alone was like 27 episodes.. at an hour each (well about 43ish minutes without commercials) you may need more than a day.
dam...sometime during the summer i will have a week marathon..?

InnerRise
Originally posted by Solo

Anyway, I'm going to try watch the first couple episodes to see what I think. Just so I can dish out my opinion on it.
He didn't actually say it. He put a question mark behind it, therefore showing that he wasn't sure at all what we were talking about and guessing at an obvious answer. The question wasn't directed toward him therefore we don't know if that's really the answer.

LiL nAstY GirL

Not going to lie, the first couple episodes are ok, but they get alot betterOriginally posted by Lyna303
dam...sometime during the summer i will have a week marathon..?

My season two marathon starts tommorrow!

crickey77
I need to get my roommate into it because I love having someone to watch with it.

Scoobless
He didn't actually say it. He put a question mark behind it, therefore showing that he wasn't sure at all what we were talking about and guessing at an obvious answer. The question wasn't directed toward him therefore we don't know if that's really the answer.

Of course I knew what you were talking about... this isn't exactly quantum physics.

The fact is that everyone I know and even the presenters on TV (who refer to these things) call each years worth of episodes series 1/2/3/4/5/etc... when referring to the entirety of the episodes of a single show I would also call it a series... but wouldn't add a number to it.....pretty much everyone here uses "series" to refer to both.

It's really not a big deal though

smile

What's with you having that sentence added to the end of every post? It just gets annoying after a while... and shouldn't it have a question mark at the end?

crickey77
Okay quick question -- how many episodes are in the first season and how many are in the second? I really want my roommate to catch up by next thursday -- do you think she can?

Scoobless
Look here:

http://epguides.com/greysanatomy/

Solo
Not going to lie, the first couple episodes are ok, but they get alot better
I just finished watching the first two last night and I must say, I was quite pleasantly surprised. I didn't have very high expectations, but the turnout was pretty good.

Nice to hear that the series gets better. Count me a fan, for the time being.

LiL nAstY GirL
I just finished watching the first two last night and I must say, I was quite pleasantly surprised. I didn't have very high expectations, but the turnout was pretty good.

Nice to hear that the series gets better. Count me a fan, for the time being.

Thats great! big grin

I bought season two, and I'm watching it nonstop with my dad stick out tongue I just watched the Thanksgiving episode, and I loved it so much! The way they had Izzie and Burke cooking the chicken like George and Burke perfoming the first surgery was amazing. And of course, my BAILEY!!!! The whole day she's screwing with the guy 'Oh the nazi just left' 'You just missed him' 'He went down to the pit' Then he finds out she's the Nazi, and all she says is Happy Thanksgiving... I love that woman laughing

InnerRise
Of course I knew what you were talking about... this isn't exactly quantum physics.

The fact is that everyone I know and even the presenters on TV (who refer to these things) call each years worth of episodes series 1/2/3/4/5/etc... when referring to the entirety of the episodes of a single show I would also call it a series... but wouldn't add a number to it.....pretty much everyone here uses "series" to refer to both.

It's really not a big deal though

smile

What's with you having that sentence added to the end of every post? It just gets annoying after a while... and shouldn't it have a question mark at the end? Not really. Others refer to a year's worth of episodes as a SEASON. Not SERIES. A SERIES is also referred to as all the SEASONS put together.

That's where the confusion came in and that's why I still say, you are not caught up with the conversation that was going on. And therefore unable to answer the question b/c a specific person was asked for a reason.

But it seemed to have died off anyway, so it doesn't matter.

IS IT COMPREHENSIBLE.....

forumcrew
Not really. Others refer to a year's worth of episodes as a SEASON.

he gets that we say it different.. but if he says people he knows calle it a series why would you say not really? Im guessing hes in the UK where the exact same words and phrases arnt used.

InnerRise
When I said "not really" I was referring to his statement that said "everyone here refers...."

I thought he was talking about everyone on this Forum. I did check his Location, but it gave me nothing, so I had nothing to go off of.

Anyway, this has become something that it wasn't even meant to, people are jumping in and making this a big deal so let's just drop it.

Scoobless
That's where the confusion came in and that's why I still say, you are not caught up with the conversation that was going on.

Probably... seeing as I didn't read any of the other posts in this thread before I made mine... I just wanted to show my appreciation for the show

Is it repetitive....

hmmm... not yet... hold on a sec.....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Yup.... I'd say it's repetitive by now..... but just in case....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

LiL nAstY GirL
Does it really matter if he calls it season or series? huh

InnerRise
Does it really matter if he calls it season or series? huh I asked to drop it, but seeing that it's continuing, it must.

Probably... seeing as I didn't read any of the other posts in this thread before I made mine... I just wanted to show my appreciation for the show

Is it repetitive....

hmmm... not yet... hold on a sec.....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Yup.... I'd say it's repetitive by now..... but just in case....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....
Is It Reported.....

*Press Button*

But just in case.

*Presses Button 2 More Times*

Scoobless
Is It Reported.....

*Press Button*

But just in case.

*Presses Button 2 More Times*

You would report someone for the way they choose to sign off on their posts?... that's a little sad... and, in this case, pretty hypocritical

no expression

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

InnerRise
You would report someone for the way they choose to sign off on their posts?... that's a little sad... and, in this case, pretty hypocritical

no expression

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Is it repetitive....

Yes I would.

mhm

REPORTED........again.

Scoobless

Not really....

Is it repetitive.....

no expression

juggernaut66666
Yes I would.

mhm

REPORTED........again.

I think you should report him 8 more times laughing

DigiMark007
I think you guys should stop being dumb. stick out tongue

Seriously, you're both contributing members to KMC....let's let the actual morons take up Mod time with reports and such.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>