Husk vs. Blob

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
i think Husk would give him coodies

outarddwarf
blob falls on her.
"poot* end game now sombody help me up............please?"
she cant get out from under and he cant get up.

Wonder Man
theres always "the clapper".
seriously she has that acid skin and other toxic stuff. not sure though his skin is tough.

Lucid Lui
Husk's a smart girl. She'd find a way to win...

outarddwarf
well she could become acidic and crawl down in his fat mouth and he could gag him with her acid body. Then its a stalemate cause she dies by suffocation on his fattness.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by outarddwarf
well she could become acidic and crawl down in his fat mouth and he could gag him with her acid body. Then its a stalemate cause she dies by suffocation on his fattness.
haha thats madd funny

grey fox
You have to love husk , simply because her power involves her getting naked.....

outarddwarf
Originally posted by grey fox
You have to love husk , simply because her power involves her getting naked.....

but naked in front of the blob who obiviously hasn't got any like ever and probably has not seen his winky since birth...

he will tear her apart now that i think about it that way!

grey fox
Originally posted by outarddwarf
but naked in front of the blob who obiviously hasn't got any like ever and probably has not seen his winky since birth...

he will tear her apart now that i think about it that way!

Ewwwwwww.........

outarddwarf
yea..........kinda took that a little too far now that i think on it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.