Darkseid,orion,Kaliback vs Zeus,Hercules,Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins?

golem370
Zeus wins by himself

Tron
It's hard to say, Darkseid done right is a beast, even to a skyfather. But, I'd still have to give it to Zeus. Everyone else really serve no purpose here.

guy222
zeus

BentonGrey
I don't know much about Marvel's Zeus, but Orion would destroy Hercules, and Kalibak could go toe to toe with The Hulk until Orion was free to help finish him off or hurl him into space. Darkseid is one of the most powerful beings in DC's universe, I have to think that he could at least stalemate Zeus for a while, until his teammates could join him. At that point, I think it could go either way.

Sirius77
team one.

quanchi112
Team 2. Darkseid is a joke anymore.

guy222
zeus can solo team one

nvrbeenwthagirl
DS sens the shadow demons to kill Herculese and Hulk and DS and Orion blast the shit out of zeus with a combo of Astro force and Omega force. Or DS just tells zues to kill himself.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
DS sens the shadow demons to kill Herculese and Hulk and DS and Orion blast the shit out of zeus with a combo of Astro force and Omega force. Or DS just tells zues to kill himself. No ale for this. Shadow demons arent Darkseid. He used his powers to build them up thats it. Zeus beats him down.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
No ale for this. Shadow demons arent Darkseid. He used his powers to build them up thats it. Zeus beats him down.

Sorry. Shadow demons are his. He summons them. part of his power set. and the ale is also part of his powerset. can't take something from him becuz you want to. The thread stipulations don't say a neutered DS.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Sorry. Shadow demons are his. He summons them. part of his power set. and the ale is also part of his powerset. can't take something from him becuz you want to. The thread stipulations don't say a neutered DS. He also summons parademons. I read the issue Darkseid beefed them up with his powers and uses them but I dont feel they are anything like a gl ring construct. Sorry. I read it he needed shadow demons to take out superman. It kind of even bolstered my case. The ale isnt included in this garbage, it just isnt. I see why you are so desperate to include it without hes somebody who relies on others to get things done for him.

Silent Master
Zeus

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Silent Master
Zeus
gets stomped

TricksterPriest
Quan, I can be ok with taking the ALE out. Even though it's technically just knowledge. But don't try to nerf him and take the shadow demons out. That's a legit part of his powerset. It has nothing to do with the ALE and it's a power showing to be able to control those things. The AM himself created them.

Erik-Lensherr
Team 1.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Quan, I can be ok with taking the ALE out. Even though it's technically just knowledge. But don't try to nerf him and take the shadow demons out. That's a legit part of his powerset. It has nothing to do with the ALE and it's a power showing to be able to control those things. The AM himself created them. He also controls the parademons. Do we allow all who Darkseid controls to be allowed into all his forum fights now?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
He also controls the parademons. Do we allow all who Darkseid controls to be allowed into all his forum fights now?

He's proven to be able to create parademons and shadow demons at will. He has vast matter manip and a good deal of reality warping. He created Validus from a small child. So tell me again, what excuse is there to prevent him from doing said things other than PIS or you hating the character? erm

Mr. Slippyfist
Quan, I can be ok with taking the ALE out. Even though it's technically just knowledge. But don't try to nerf him and take the shadow demons out. That's a legit part of his powerset. It has nothing to do with the ALE and it's a power showing to be able to control those things. The AM himself created them. Was he able to control then on January 24th 2006?

quanchi112
He's proven to be able to create parademons and shadow demons at will. He has vast matter manip and a good deal of reality warping. He created Validus from a small child. So tell me again, what excuse is there to prevent him from doing said things other than PIS or you hating the character? erm But you dont get it. It isnt darkseid and all of his creations its just Darkseid. I know he has the power to control many beings but we shouldnt allow them all in his forum fights.

Again when has anyone argued for parademons in his battles? Now all of a sudden since his shadow demons took out Superman thats all Ill hear is that he uses the shadow demons. Sorry its just Darkseid. I like Darkseid a lot. Some people in here have turned me off of the character somewhat but I really do like him.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Was he able to control then on January 24th 2006?

Ds has more then enough showings of him controling parademons so i dont see who that matters

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Ds has more then enough showings of him controling parademons so i dont see who that matters Shadow Demons. smile

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Shadow Demons. smile

ahh

nvm then

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.