O.m.a.c's Vs. New Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thorin
I WANT TO FIGURE OUT WHO WOULD WIN IN THIS BATTLE, BROTHER EYE HAS SEEN FIT TO WIPE OUT ALL SUPER-HEROS' STARTING WITH THE NEW AVENGERS, SO BROTHER EYE HAS SENT FORTH ALL OMACS AGAINST THEM, NOW CAN CAPTAIN AMERICA,IRON MAN, WOLVERINE, SPIDER-WOMAN,SPIDERMAN, THE SENTRY, RONAN, AND LUKE CAGE, HOLD THE OMACS BACK BEFOR THEY KILL OFF ALL SUPER-HEROS'.

SETTING-NEW YORK, CIVILLIANS PRESENT

ENTIRE OMAC LEGION.

R.O.T. Yahman
Omacs !

Each one is atleast as powerful as Iron man (based on a medium of bad and good showings) and there are 250 000 of them !!!!!!!!! smile

Jose123
Sentry takes out all those Sentinel rip offs.

thesilverspider
Doubt it since sentry would get overwelhmed........

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by thesilverspider

Agreed .... Although Sentry may be above Superman, he is not powerful enough to take out 250 000 Omacs ..... Only a truly cosmic character would be able to accomplish this, i.e someone who cannot be normally physically harmed !

Jose123
Originally posted by thesilverspider

guess you right. But he will keep them busy while Ironman and some other big thinkers of the MU figure out a ways to shut them off.

Thorin
Originally posted by Jose123
Sentry takes out all those Sentinel rip offs.
how are omacs sentinel rippoffs?

soleran30
yeah but remember Sentry is ahead of our time so anything that you see an omac do Sentry has already seen it and reacted or experienced he is fast as time itselfsmile

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by soleran30
yeah but remember Sentry is ahead of our time so anything that you see an omac do Sentry has already seen it and reacted or experienced he is fast as time itselfsmile

The speed of time ????????????

That must be very difficult ?????????

Scoobless
Originally posted by Thorin

Prime Sentinal ripoffs

yes

people who have implants and stuff they don't know about and are programmed to turn into hunter/killer machines

did you read the whole "Zero Tolerance" storyline?

Scoobless
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
The speed of time ????????????

That must be very difficult ?????????

I move at the speed of time every day.... 1 second per second

yes

stick out tongue

Jose123

How? robotic beings designed to specifically take out a race of super beings.

There more similar to the operation zero tolerance sentinels then anything.

Prime sentinel
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Sentinels

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Scoobless
Prime Sentinal ripoffs

yes

people who have implants and stuff they don't know about and are programmed to turn into hunter/killer machines

No .... i was recovering from the coma that the Onslaught saga put me in .... stick out tongue

soleran30
lol I love my little fast as time piece its as witty as I'll ever be in my life(time) Anyway Sentry doesn't perform in the same timeline everyone else does he is ahead of time! If he was racing our time he would win in his timesmile

R.O.T. Yahman

yes

stick out tongue

Yeah i know a guy who could do a whole hour in ...... # Drum roll #

an hour !!!!!!!!!!

Do you want scans ?

smile

Scoobless
Yeah i know a guy who could do a whole hour in ...... # Drum roll #

an hour !!!!!!!!!!

Do you want scans ?

smile

yeah... i'm gonna need to see proof of that

It once took me 3 days to "do" 2 hours....... I was watching "War of the Worlds"

R.O.T. Yahman
yeah... i'm gonna need to see proof of that

It once took me 3 days to "do" 2 hours....... I was watching "War of the Worlds"

laughing

The irony of a scotss mann, picking fault with my english evil face

big grin

Scoobless
laughing

The irony of a scotss mann, picking fault with my english evil face

big grin

You mean a "Scotsman"..... shifty

laughing out loud

I wasn't picking fault.... I just couldn't think of the right word for "doing" time......

......."passing" time I suppose

smile

R.O.T. Yahman
You mean a "Scotsman"..... shifty

laughing out loud

I wasn't picking fault.... I just couldn't think of the right word for "doing" time......

......."passing" time I suppose

smile

smile

Jose123
BACK ON TOPIC!!!!!!!! ****ERS!!!!

I still say Sentry keeps them busy while Ironman and the rest of the MU big brains think of ways to shut them down.

Arahan
Spiderman would sting them to pieces big grin

R.O.T. Yahman
BACK ON TOPIC!!!!!!!! ****ERS!!!!

I still say Sentry keeps them busy while Ironman and the rest of the MU big brains think of ways to shut them down.

But it isn't The Omacs vs the Avengers and Marvels big brains ? confused

Jose123
But it isn't The Omacs vs the Avengers and Marvels big brains ? confused

It's omacs in NYC involving civilians. Big brains will get involved. Since you know they live there.

R.O.T. Yahman
It's omacs in NYC involving civilians. Big brains will get involved. Since you know they live there.

Well then in that case .... While 'big brains' sort out problem, Alex Luthor rips a hole in space .... everything gets sucked in and dies , except Omacs. The end ! smile

Jose123
Well then in that case .... While 'big brains' sort out problem, Alex Luthor rips a hole in space .... everything gets sucked in and dies , except Omacs. The end ! smile

Ahh... but then wouldn't the LT or the Phoenix or Eternity or TOAA simply hand luthor his ass for ****ing with there universe?

R.O.T. Yahman
Ahh... but then wouldn't the LT or the Phoenix or Eternity or TOAA simply hand luthor his ass for ****ing with there universe?

L.T. is a jobber .... Alex is re creating 'creation' so phoenix isn't bothered, Eternity's being chased by the 'cosmic fox' and it is unclear wether the 'TOAA' actually exists !!!!!!! smile

Jose123
L.T. is a jobber .... Alex is re creating 'creation' so phoenix isn't bothered, Eternity's being chased by the 'cosmic fox' and it is unclear wether the 'TOAA' actually exists !!!!!!! smile

screw that Thanos smacks him one.

Just because he can.

Thorin
laughing

Scoobless
no expression

Jose123
no expression

confused

laughing

confused

beer

sick

wacko

Thorin
this is gettin pointless.

Jose123
this is gettin pointless.

Well yeah. But i did try to get it back on topic.

So...... can i get a cookie?

Thorin
sure, have all the cookies you want, oh and here beer

Sixth_Winged
OMAC's have a sheer enormous jobber aura...enough to render Mary Marvel powerless. They should be described Fury-lite.

NA's best chance would be sentry or ironman if he had prep.

The Ion
OMAC's have not only jobber auras but enormous amounts of PIS/CIS helping them. Wasn't it in OMAC Project #6 all the heroes waited for Batgod to unleash an EMP when there were 2 Green Lantern's who could both have done that? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jose123
Originally posted by The Ion
OMAC's have not only jobber auras but enormous amounts of PIS/CIS helping them. Wasn't it in OMAC Project #6 all the heroes waited for Batgod to unleash an EMP when there were 2 Green Lantern's who could both have done that? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wait? there affected by Emp?

The Ion
Batman shutdown a good load of them with an EMP.

Sixth_Winged

:LOL: batgod, what can we do. Well probably your right about it just being PIS. But they do also have massive number advantage.

dman2008
When did the first Prime Sentinals appear because Jack Kirby created the first OMAC in the 1970's I beleive.

Anway

OMAC's win but Sentry destorys a lot of them during the fight.

dman2008
Batman shutdown a good load of them with an EMP.

Yeah but Brother Eye made safeguard so they couldn't be affected by emps again. smile

Jose123
Originally posted by dman2008
When did the first Prime Sentinals appear because Jack Kirby created the first OMAC in the 1970's I beleive.

Anway

OMAC's win but Sentry destorys a lot of them during the fight.

OMAC (One-Man Army Corps) was originally a superhero comic book created by Jack Kirby and published by DC Comics. OMAC was a corporate nobody named Buddy Blank who was changed by an A.I. satellite called Brother Eye into the super-powered OMAC.

http://columns.stlcomics.com/tftlof/VIII/full/omac6.jpg

Doesn't sound like a sentinel to me.

But the ripoffs they gave the name Omacs to do.

Sixth_Winged
They are ripoffs because the original version was far from similar to the new ones. Heck we don't even know what OMAC nowadays stands for.

To realize their ripoffs, one need only to look at the concept of the OZT sentinels

and mix it with this guy and bit of it's power

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/fury11.gif

MuffinmanMike

yes

stick out tongue

Shit, Scoob. Don't speed blitz me.

The Ion
Originally posted by dman2008
Yeah but Brother Eye made safeguard so they couldn't be affected by emps again. smile
Like it matters. Batgod will own Brother Eye again.

cheap cabbage
Like it matters. Batgod will own Brother Eye again.

Well, with the way IC is looking bat-dick isn't gonna be owning anyone. All bat-munch is good for now is brooding in his cave. I think it's about time for the moment we've all be waiting for: superman and E2 superman throw down. Brother-eye gets hit with a stray heat vison blast. That's 2 months of planning for batgod, picosecond mistake for superman.

The Ion
Bruce has spent the whole series planning. Universes implode when Batman gets that much prep.

cheap cabbage
Bruce has spent the whole series planning. Universes implode when Batman gets that much prep.

He maybe spent IC4 planning. He spent the rest sobbing in the corner about how he was an enormous douchebag.

willRules
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike
Shit, Scoob. Don't speed blitz me.

laughing out loud

willRules

well if it doesn't exist OMACs win, if it does, they are screwed..................

spetznaz
Prime Sentinal ripoffs

yes

Actually the whole OMAC thing (one man army corp) came out in the 70s.

They are not a ripoff of prime sentinels .....that is unless time travel is possible over at Marvel.

Jose123
Originally posted by spetznaz
Actually the whole OMAC thing (one man army corp) came out in the 70s.

They are not a ripoff of prime sentinels .....that is unless time travel is possible over at Marvel.

OMAC (One-Man Army Corps) was originally a superhero comic book created by Jack Kirby and published by DC Comics. OMAC was a corporate nobody named Buddy Blank who was changed by an A.I. satellite called Brother Eye into the super-powered OMAC.

http://columns.stlcomics.com/tftlof/VIII/full/omac6.jpg

Doesn't sound like a sentinel to me.

But the ripoffs they gave the name Omacs to do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.