Anime Vs Sub forum ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyber Ninja
Who wants a anime vs subforum. It could be possible if enough requests are made.

Meaning like naruto vs batman won't get moved all over the place and get closed. Also anime vs anime will stay open in here.

Vote on the poll and post if you want one and would participate in one.

(please don't close this mods for a while) I am saying it in here and am going to post this in other places because thats where most anime battles come in .

Thorin
i would love an anime vs. subforum, post shit like yugi-oh with his cards vs. iron man and his guns, thats a great idea you got here cyber ninja i'll sign or post in a poll whenever dude.

Jose123
i want one.

But the drawback would be all the Goku vs. the DCU or MU matches that would be made.

But there still some other matches that could be made.

So. I'm for em

Cyber Ninja
As for dbz people, they could fight lower people alot just set a guide line on what goku it is. Like Goku at goku vs raddiz vs these people which is fare because he could not blow up planets or goku from dragon ball where he was still weak enough .

thesilverspider
Yes a sub vs forum would be great.

Cyber Ninja
Of course you guys have to participate often in them to keep it alive or it will close. Also think of some rules that could help it out.

Thorin
i just dont get all the guka fanboy(s) out there like he's some god or something, i mean not to hate on him but, come on get real he's a damn cartoon, oops sorry anime, i like DBZ and alot of the characters including goku, but i would hate to see goku vs. everyone in the free world posted alot.............but my answer remains the same i would love this to be a forum.

Cyber Ninja
There will be rules on goku lol so fanboys won't go crazy. there are other anime characters besides dbz lol

Thorin
rule #1. no hateing on other peoples post's.

Thorin
one fight i would love to see, inuyasha vs. naruto, doesnt seem fair at first glance but its a stumper.

Cyber Ninja
Rule 2. Put the versions or where in the show vs another so it could be fair.

Cyber Ninja
i also wanted repect threads in there too. More traffic

Scoobless
whatever stops people spamming the comic forums with anime/manga threads

yes

i wouldn't participate myself as i have no interest in anime.... but it could help to clean things up around here

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by Scoobless
whatever stops people spamming the comic forums with anime/manga threads

yes

i wouldn't participate myself as i have no interest in anime.... but it could help to neaten things up yeah so now the mods of the comic vs and video game vs can finally move it where it belongs instead of moving it back and fourth to each other until it gets closed.

Thorin
well i never thought anime as comic-book, anime does need its own forum, and not the one we have now, all they do is yap yap yap about stupid shit. a real forum needs to be created.

grey fox
Hmmmm mabye , but dbz get's the gasface i'm afraid.....

Cyber Ninja
Lets forget abot dbz for a sec..there will be rules on what levesl that man could be.

grey fox
Hey , i like the idea of anime respect threads though.....

Cyber Ninja
I got alot of stuff that I want to post on alot of animes

grey fox
Meh , i have a semi exstensive hellsing collection....

Cyber Ninja
I could post manga stuff and other stuff for respects.

Cyber Ninja
remember. only you can prevent forest fires.

DigiMark007
Much as I empathize with the desire for a sub-forum there's a few problems.

Even though Anime battles crop up regularly, is it enough to warrant an entirely new forum? Maybe, maybe not....I'm not really sure.

Also, from an administrative standpoint, an inordinately large number of our problems (warnings, bans, etc.) come from the vs. forums simply because their very nature lends them to more heated exchanges than most forums. Creating more, especially among members who think the vs. forums aren't really worthwhile in the first place, wouldn't be the most popular idea to try to pitch.

Still, I'll talk it over with he other comic mods, and possibly eventually more, since it might be something we could try.

Cyber Ninja
the anime sub forum would be in the anime section though. Also respect threads will be in the sub forum in the anime section and we all know how many sub forums there are...eh i am tried..scarp the whole idea.

Cyber Ninja
A sub vs over here would get more traffic but it wouldn't fit as much as anime title. If there are going to go with it, a meeting should go between Digi,raz and wrathodwarf

Cyber Ninja
oh wait..even bigger idea...could the whole anime forum fuse with the comicbook like another section in here...more traffic ?

dvampire
I think this idea is great, I have alot of manga that I could post for a respect thread! I have no probelm with vs. matches either, as long as people know about the characters that are fighting.

DigiMark007
^^ Ha. No. Th anime forum gets enough hits that it doesn't need to be merged with another forum. That, and more sub-forums means more moderator duties. Like I said, vs. forums aren't exactly popular all-around, and I sure as heck don't want more modding duties right now.

Like I said, I'll mention it to others in power and gauge their reaction....personally, I'm prett neutral about this since I'm not sure how much interest there'll be, so I'll just propose i, I won't actually endorse it or be against it.

Cyber Ninja
Great, also I have mangas other than dbz and naruto and the respect threads will introduce people to it.

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by DigiMark007
^^ Ha. No. Th anime forum gets enough hits that it doesn't need to be merged with another forum. That, and more sub-forums means more moderator duties. Like I said, vs. forums aren't exactly popular all-around, and I sure as heck don't want more modding duties right now.

Like I said, I'll mention it to others in power and gauge their reaction....personally, I'm prett neutral about this since I'm not sure how much interest there'll be, so I'll just propose i, I won't actually endorse it or be against it.

sad You are freaking pre crisis digi. more forums will be no problem.

Cyber Ninja
also..where would this fit best ? the anime forum sinse it's anime or the comic forum sinse it's gets 80 billion times the traffic and more people here like repect threads and vs ?

DigiMark007
Closing now, since this isn't a battle. I'll follow up, though, and see what might happen...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.