scorpion vs rino vs doc ock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

outarddwarf
who would take a fight in an urban setting? No prep time and they just meet up in the park with thoughts of killing each other, no win besides death.

Sixth_Winged
Doc Ock. Class 30 on each tentacle, smarter than both combined and jobs less too not to mention the fact that rhino is very definition of dumb brick.

MuffinmanMike
Doc Ock definetly. Especially considering he's smart enough to try and get them to fight each other.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Doc Ock. Class 30 on each tentacle, smarter than both combined and jobs less too not to mention the fact that rhino is very definition of dumb brick.

scorpion isen't a genious either doc ock team wins big..considering rhinos track record he should be on scorpion's side to even things out..

MuffinmanMike
Actually come to think of it, Scorpion(Are we going my Mac Gargon or is there a NEW one?) was at one point a detective, so I dunno if he's really gonna be tricked too easily.

outarddwarf
mac gargon

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike
Actually come to think of it, Scorpion(Are we going my Mac Gargon or is there a NEW one?) was at one point a detective, so I dunno if he's really gonna be tricked too easily.

The new ones a femme, the old one is the new venom.

outarddwarf
yes but i am talking base scorpion powers no symbiot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.