VEry very EU!! about Anakin solo...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JaehSkywalker
In what book did he die? or did he? did anyone read that already? i've read that he died in www.starwars.com

Fox4
Star By Star, was the book in which he was killed, surrounded by Vong he pulled out a thermal det. which killed him and the Vong near him.

JaehSkywalker
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! i hate people in star wars dyin'. i cried in ep 1,3,6! why did he have to die? why?!?!?! i dont want to read that book!! sad cry

overlord
Face your fear and read it!! eek!

JaehSkywalker
i don't think i can... i'm bad at that!

Tangible God
Maul died like a b*tch. Qui-gon like a pimp.

Dooku died like a moron. Mace like a mofo. Padme like a WTF!?

Obi died like an hilarious fool. Tarkin as an ignorant.

Vader died like a hero, the Emperor like a badass.

Chewbacca died like-----ah, it was hilarious too. Anakin Solo died like the f*cker he is.

Half of these are stupid deaths anyway, I laugh when I see 'em. Anakin's was boring.

Council#13
laughing that's halrious laughing

JaehSkywalker
its sooooooooooooooooooooooo noisy where i am... heck!!!!!!!!! anyways, thats a funny insight big grin

kanis
vampire I'm sad as well that anakin died, he was cool and a strong brilliant jedi and was loved very much by han and leia. But han must feel guilty over the way he treated him when chewie died.

DarthBanevv
I liked Anakin Solo better than Jacen. He was my favorite of the Solo kids. I liked Jaina second best. I hated Jacen he was always thinking about how the Jedi should go be hermits and go meditate somewhere, instead of helping people. Anakin was cooler, even if he was less powerful. Jaina was a great pilot and I like reading about space combat, it really focused on her, so that's why I like her too.

zephiel7
Jacen was afraid of his own sexuality.

Bah I hated all the Solo kids. I wish Ragnos would pop out of no where and blow them to smithareens.

kamikz
Originally posted by DarthBanevv
I liked Anakin Solo better than Jacen. He was my favorite of the Solo kids. I liked Jaina second best. I hated Jacen he was always thinking about how the Jedi should go be hermits and go meditate somewhere, instead of helping people. Anakin was cooler, even if he was less powerful. Jaina was a great pilot and I like reading about space combat, it really focused on her, so that's why I like her too.

Didn't Anakin have more potential than Jacen and would become stronger? Anyway, who is the strongest of the Skywalker's (except Luke)?? Potential and at the moment.

DarthBanevv
Originally posted by kamikz
Didn't Anakin have more potential than Jacen and would become stronger? Anyway, who is the strongest of the Skywalker's (except Luke)?? Potential and at the moment. He probably had more potential, but Jacen becomes crazy powerful in Traitor, or so I've heard. And in Vector Prime he bests Anakin in a lightsaber duel. I'd say that Anakin's stronger than Jacen in Onslaught. And I'd also say Jacen's potential is greatest at the moment. Oh you mean Skywalkers? Mara of course. What's Ben going to do?

Darth_Glentract
Jacen is stronger the Mara at this point. Anakin did have more potential then Jacen, but Jacen had much more training. And for potential, I think it's like Luke, Leia, and Ben, then Jacen.

Darth Subjekt
Are any of them as powerful as Anakin Skywalker? As far as EU goes I guess? I was under the impression that Anakin Skywalker was to be one of the most powerful (maybe thru potential) force users of all times...i could be wrong and prolly am, but as ive stated before, i havent read too much EU stuff. But still i thought he was supposed to be the best.

DarthBanevv
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
Are any of them as powerful as Anakin Skywalker? As far as EU goes I guess? I was under the impression that Anakin Skywalker was to be one of the most powerful (maybe thru potential) force users of all times...i could be wrong and prolly am, but as ive stated before, i havent read too much EU stuff. But still i thought he was supposed to be the best. He had a LOT of potential, but went to the darkside and then just became a cool looking loser. Don't get me wrong, Vader's tight, but he isn't very powerful in the OT. He never would have reached his true potential after Mustafar.

kanis
vampire Anakin solo's strength was in his lightsaber combat skills which he proved in onslaught when he an luke got into a mock lightsaber fight he was putting all of his skill into that fight, i'm not a jacen fan not because he doesn't use the force its his beliefs on what the jedi should do against the vong. I like the jedi who believe that taking the fight to the vong is not a path to the darkside.

DarthBanevv
Originally posted by kanis
vampire Anakin solo's strength was in his lightsaber combat skills which he proved in onslaught when he an luke got into a mock lightsaber fight he was putting all of his skill into that fight, i'm not a jacen fan not because he doesn't use the force its his beliefs on what the jedi should do against the vong. I like the jedi who believe that taking the fight to the vong is not a path to the darkside. Me too. Like Kyp Durron. I think that taking the fight to the Vong would have been wise. I mean who cares if you use a Death Star against the Vong, as long as it stops the threat as soon as possible and stops another Sernpidal. I would say other planets that the Vong litterally destroyed, but it might give away stuff, for those of you who haven't read passed Onslaught.

Tangible God
The Jedi should have at least ONE of their order fall to the Dark Side. That way he can use lightning on the Vong.

DarthBanevv
I thought Luke could use lightning, even though he was a Jedi Master.

kanis
vampire If luke had that ability he wouldn't use it because its not in his character to use something like that also he would give those jedi who want to fight the vong to be more agressive and that's not what he wants.

Fishy
Originally posted by kanis
vampire If luke had that ability he wouldn't use it because its not in his character to use something like that also he would give those jedi who want to fight the vong to be more agressive and that's not what he wants.

Kyp used it against a Leviathan, I think others tried to use it on the Vong based on what Nai said.

kanis
nerd Its not i thing to be used lightly is it?

DarthBanevv
In Jedi Academy Kyle Katarn said something like that it's not what force powers you have, it's how you use them. Or something like that, I haven't played the game in a long time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.