Battle of the venoms

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

outarddwarf
who is the best venom? spideyvenom, eddievenom, scorpionvenom, or wolverine venom? They will fight in an urben setting. No other people around but plenty of places to hide and such.

outarddwarf
I don't think this has been done has it?

Jose123
Four venoms? what the hell is this the 90's?

Meh I'll give this to eddie brock

grey fox
Wolvervenom

Adamantium claws , webbing , class 15-20 strength , symbiote claws .

The guy has it made .....

Also the jobber aura would probably extend to the size of Australia....

outarddwarf
Originally posted by grey fox
Wolvervenom

Adamantium claws , webbing , class 15-20 strength , symbiote claws .

The guy has it made .....

Also the jobber aura would probably extend to the size of Australia....

Hahahahahahaha!

spideycarnage
i'd say wovlvie or spidey venom..wolvie has the adamantium claws, and spidey venom is is better than eddie brock venom in strenght and agility..would be a good fight between the both of them

outarddwarf
how would wolvie venom top the scorpion venom? Scorpion venom has enhanced strength beyond human and reflexes along with the symbiot helping those be even better.

Next Venom_girl
8ut teh Wolvenom can take a nuke!!! haxx0rz! laughing out loud

Fanboy
Originally posted by outarddwarf
who is the best venom? spideyvenom, eddievenom, scorpionvenom, or wolverine venom? They will fight in an urben setting. No other people around but plenty of places to hide and such.

You forgot Thor Venom.

Mider
hmmm i remeber a comic were Surfer was infected by a symbiot but it wasnt the venom it was carnage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.