Chess Match! Beast vS Mr. Fantastic!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Who'd win between these 2 geniuses.

Timed or untimed.

demigawd
Fantastic needs a MUCH better opponent than Beast.

Jose123
Mr.fantastic is smarter then beast.

But has richards ever shown to be able to play chess?

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by demigawd
Fantastic needs a MUCH better opponent than Beast.

Like who. Beast is one of the smartest man mutants in comics.

Are you saying Beast won't be a formidable opponent in a game of Chess against Reed?

demigawd
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Like who. Beast is one of the smartest man mutants in comics.

Are you saying Beast won't be a formidable opponent in a game of Chess against Reed?

I think in order to be good at chess, you have to have a certain strategic sense, in addition to intellect. Beast isn't a leader, he's not a military man, he's not a strategist or a tactician, and in all areas of science, he's Reed inferior.

You don't have to be smarter than Reed to beat him in chess. You just have to outthink him. In that sense, I think someone like Black Panther could beat Reed in chess, even if he doesn't have as much raw intelligence.

Superherovandal
meaning guys like Cap America, Cyclops, and Batman, and Black Panther could beat Reed at chess. Its all strategy.

grey fox
Reed checkmates that blue sucka in three moves.....

*slaps self for acting like moron*

Lord Magnus
How's this: Sage vs. Mr. Fantastic? Can sheer calculative skill take Reed down? I'd say Sage can beat everyone at chess.

demigawd
Originally posted by Superherovandal
meaning guys like Cap America, Cyclops, and Batman, and Black Panther could beat Reed at chess. Its all strategy.

Batman could. Cyclops and Cap are leaders than gifted strategists.

Slade and Midnighter could probably beat Reed.

Originally posted by Lord Magnus
How's this: Sage vs. Mr. Fantastic? Can sheer calculative skill take Reed down? I'd say Sage can beat everyone at chess.

Now that's a battle I'd pay to see!

King_Mungi
Guardian has a computer for a mind, he maybe able to play thousands of scenarios in his mind in split seconds.

1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Alpha_Flight_v1_088_09.jpg

Lord Magnus
Interesting... How's about Bats vs. Sage? Cause I think they could both own Reed. And no mind-reading, of course.

CajunBoy
Wouldn't the flash have a chance since he suppose to think as fast as he runs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.