Agent Zero vs. Midnighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aries_04
This is the first AZ fight I've posted where I think he could lose.

Who wins?

TheKahn
I'd go with midnighter in this one. He should be able to think up a winning strategy

DigiMark007
Depends on who gets the drop on whom. AZ's all about the stealth...if he can jump MN'er before he knows about it, or snipe him or something, he wins. MN'er has him in the fighting skills department though, and has plenty of stuff to tear that vibranium armor. If it goes hand-to-hand, MN'er wins.

Scoobless
perhaps the vibranium weave suit will block Midnighter's ability to see what abilities Agent Zero has.... plus MN is all about the hitting.... Zero absorbs energy from that, MN has a pretty decent healing factor which can be used against him here

hmmmm.... not sure how this would go at the moment

Aries_04
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Depends on who gets the drop on whom. AZ's all about the stealth...if he can jump MN'er before he knows about it, or snipe him or something, he wins. MN'er has him in the fighting skills department though, and has plenty of stuff to tear that vibranium armor. If it goes hand-to-hand, MN'er wins.

Well Zero has shown that he does have stealth....but he's shown brute strength too.....like when he took out the Gene Nation....he just stood there and went toe to toe with them. He can slug it out when he needs to.

Aries_04
Originally posted by Scoobless
perhaps the vibranium weave suit will block Midnighter's ability to see what abilities Agent Zero has.... plus MN is all about the hitting.... Zero absorbs energy from that, MN has a pretty decent healing factor which can be used against him here

hmmmm.... not sure how this would go at the moment

All Good points......Zero has a healing factor too...not that he needs one......but MN does have the advantage in that area.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Aries_04
All Good points......Zero has a healing factor too...not that he needs one......but MN does have the advantage in that area.

disadvantage actually, Zero has that healing factor reversing ability that would cause MN's power to hurt/kill himself

Aries_04
Originally posted by Scoobless
disadvantage actually, Zero has that healing factor reversing ability that would cause MN's power to hurt/kill himself

Very true.

Aries_04

Khellendros
If they meet face-to-face, Midnighter will win. He's fast enough to dodge anything tossed at him, and will eventually figure out how to get past the vibranium. Then it's just a shuriken across the throat or a pressure point attack to take AZ down. If this is a stealth contest, I give Midnighter a bit of an edge. Most people don't know this, but Midnighter has an almost Jedi-like ability to cloud someone's mind, so that they can be looking right at him and not see him. This even works on others with enhanced senses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.