Uni-Force Silver Surfer Vs Rune King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jesse7

joesha28
That could be true...cld go either way.

Jesse7
I think UF-SS would triumph over RKT, due to that he has not only the power of the UF but also the powers of all those it has merged with before, healing factor, knowledge, psychic powers, cosmic, and so on. As well as multiplying Silver Surfers powers by times 50.

Jesse7
bump

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Jesse7
bump

any feats uni surfer has??

The Ion
I don't think the Uni-Power grants abilities from all those who held it before. Any proof of that?

Maestro
There's no proof of that, but he would still whomp RKT.

soleran30
The Uni-Power doesn't give the SS any other power from what he can already do with the exception of a FREE 50 times strngth boost.

The Ion
Originally posted by soleran30
The Uni-Power doesn't give the SS any other power from what he can already do with the exception of a FREE 50 times strngth boost.
That's what I thought. Anyways I bet Thor would still win this. Magic of the Runes was more impressive than anything I've seen from the Uni-power.

Jesse7
That is not true, when Spider man was the weilder of the Uni-Force he gained flight, energy blast, and other powers, as well as his powers being multiplied by fifty; not just strength but speed as well, stamina and other powers. Spider man was not only stronger but he was also faster and had more stamina. When the Uni-Force merges with its host I believe the host gains everything that the Uni-Force has aquired. In the recent Uni-Force mini series the U-F merged with different heroes to gain different powers and strengths to survive.

The Ion
Energy blasts have always been part of the Uni-power. So has flight. All it would do for Surfer is amplify his existing abilities.

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/c/captainuniverse.htm

Jesse7
The Uni-Power also grants the ability to manipulate structure of objects, changing one shape into another, or even transmuting the elements of an object from one substance to another. This power of molecular manipulation extends to both organic and inorganic matter. Thus the Uni-Power can be used to heal wounds by rearranging the molecules of flesh, tissues or organs, or it can be used to alter the physical characteristics of a person (enlarging the hands of changing their features). The Uni-Power can also be wielded like an energy-beam, generating a luminous burst of energy with a concussive force determined to an extent by the user's ability. The Uni-Power also grants each Captain Universe Uni-Vision which enable the user to see the molecular structure of an object, to see through walls, or to see long distances away. The Uni-Vision is emitted by Captain Universe's eyes and produces a visible beam of energy. This energy has certain hypnotic-side-effects: a skillful wielder of the Uni-Vision can use it to hypnotize people into telling the truth.

Not only would his flight, speed and strength be increased, but his moleculer manipulation would be increased too, not only does SS already have moleculer manipulation but it would increase it, as well as stack with what ever abilities they share in common. No where does it say they do not stack. It strengthens its user fully, not partially.

The Ion
Ok. I didn't disagree with you there. Just saying it doesn't add other peoples abilities. He wouldn't have Gladiator or Sue Storm's because it bonded with them.

Jesse7
Sorry Ion, I didn't mean to sound insulting ^_^. I agree that it doesnt add the powers of those it has bonded with before to its current host, but I see no reason why it can't though since in the recent mini series it bonded with specific heroes to gain their powers or strengths.

the Darkone
Rune King Thor is above all sky-fathers, heralders of galactus etc. Rune King Thor is more powerful and wiser than his father, with the full power of the odin force and rune magic he is above uni-power. In the marvel universe hierarchy skyfathers are above the uni-power, Thor can stop time, increase his godly powers beyond his normal abilities absorb all the life force of Asgard and the nine worlds. Rune King Thor is too powerful for Silver Surfer w/ uni-power.

Mider
i think there pretty even and since when does he get the power of ALL the nine worlds i thought it was only asgard if he does get the power of all the nine worlds does that mean he even gets the power of surter's realm?

Lucid Lui
With the stuff RKThor was doing, i could see him winning this fight by blinking.

Nataku8188
We have no idea how powerful RKT is, except that he exceeded Odin's power level.

I'd say it's far too hard of a fight to judge, due to an inability to accurately assess the fighter's power.

the Darkone
Rune King Thor powers a greater than his father's, Odin force and the Rune Magic made him the most powerful sky-father and yes Rune King Thor like his can absorb all the life of Asgard and the nine worlds remember Odin was lord of his cosmology as for he was God. Odin force w/ rune magic is >>> uni-power

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Jesse7
Sorry Ion, I didn't mean to sound insulting ^_^. I agree that it doesnt add the powers of those it has bonded with before to its current host, but I see no reason why it can't though since in the recent mini series it bonded with specific heroes to gain their powers or strengths.

Yeah but that was only in an effort to heal itself. There was nothing stated or even suggested that from that point on it would give new hosts the abilities of former hosts. While its a nice idea its not something you can treat as fact in a debate until theres some conclusive evidence on panel verifying your point.

GalacticStorm
The way i see it the Uni power can only multiply the abilities of the host within limits. It itself has limits it couldnt for example bond with a being that was half as powerful as itself and then still go on to multiply the hosts power by 50.

From the showings of the uni-power ive seen, it has never done anything as impressive as the odinpower, unless someone can show me otherwise. On top of that Thor has mastered the power of the runes making him more powerful than his father ever was. I give this to Rune King Thor.

As a side note, where was this 50 figure given anyway?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.