Arch-enemies/Best friends

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

demigawd
This thread might get closed, but I couldn't think of a better place for it, given the topic.

If you were Superman, what KMC member would be your Darkseid?
(when you see their posts, your eyes roll and you get a sense of dread)

If you were Superman, which KMC member would be your Mxytzptlk?
(when you see their posts, you think, "I gotta see what craziness s/he comes up with now" and can't wait to come up with a response)

If you were Superman, which KMC member would be your Batman?
(the person with whom you have the most volatile agree/disagree relationship)

If you were Superman, which KMC member would be your Wonder Woman?
(person you always know is there to back you up, and you rarely disagree)

If you were Superman, which KMC member would be your Jor-El?
(the person you always come away learning the most from and whose opinions and views you respect and trust above any other)

Note: One person can serve multiple roles.

thesilverspider
I would have to think about this one................shifty

demigawd
Originally posted by demigawd
This thread might get closed, but I couldn't think of a better place for it, given the topic.

If you were Superman, what KMC member would be your Darkseid?
(when you see their posts, your eyes roll and you get a sense of dread)

I'd have to say either GalacticStorm, because I know it's time for another 30 page essay war that will ruin my productivity at work, or Beyonder, because he's going to be mean and angry, lol.

Swanky Tuna and Whirly for the craziness. Leonidas because I can't wait to come up with a response! He's always game for picking fights, and knows how to stick with it, but never gets too smug or rude, no matter how intense the debates get. Class Act!

Possibly GalacticStorm, though he's been on this almost exclusively Phoenix kick over the last six months, so we've been on opposite sides more often. Otherwise, I'd say maybe the Undead Tribunal (long pig, kgkg, Cosmic Cube).

I think I can count on one hand the number of times I've disagreed with Illadelph12 on anything. I think I've only disagreed with C-Master on street fighter stuff.

Definitely Illadelph12. He's one of the smartest guys on here, and because he's not often on high profile threads, usually gets underrated when people talk about the best posters, but he's always top quality.

And no, it's not just because we rarely disagree, lol.

Honorable mentions go to Ion and Avalon because they know more about DC than most, and I've only been collecting DC for the past year.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.