Predator and Halo(Spartan) vs Turok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
both sides have prep, and its in the jungle like the last 1..

Predator-warrior equipped with plasma shoulder cannon, wristblades, combi-stick, smart disk, and self-destruct gauntlet..and not to mention biohelmet, medikit and cloak
Halo Marine Spartan-Standard Assault rifle, Army pistol with scope attatched, 4 plasma grenades and 4 frag grenades

vs
Turok- with all access to weaponry located in a secret hideout base camouflaged in the woods that he built himself

who takes it??

swedish_bum
Pred and Spartan with no doubt

IcePunk
Turok, he'll ****ing nuke em

Jose123
Originally posted by IcePunk
Turok, he'll ****ing nuke em

Pred tracks him and finds him with his helmet. He won't be able to hide. Pred and Chief proceed to unload into the area while at a safe far far far away distance

Or the pred or chief use the wrist bomb. and ****ing nuke him

braz
i sayyyyy........turok watches predator the movie and covers himself in cold silt and mud like arnold did, and throws off the pred n spartans thermal vision in their biohelmets, uses the eye of truth, tracks them down and nukes them with.....the nukelaughing

Jose123
Originally posted by braz
i sayyyyy........turok watches predator the movie and covers himself in cold silt and mud like arnold did, and throws off the pred n spartans thermal vision in their biohelmets, uses the eye of truth, tracks them down and nukes them with.....the nukelaughing

i say once Turok disappears from the thermal scans he switches to motion tracking scans. And the proceeds to whoop ass with the help of the chief. laughing yes

braz
what if he stands still big grin

Jose123
what if he stands still big grin

Then he switches to Pheromone or electrical vision smile the same way they track Aliens(xenomorphs) who don't give off body heat and can stay still for days and days

braz
well shit...

SnakeEyes
The Predator and Spartan take this... quite easily.

Commander K
Your all wrong. Predator says "F*ck this" and break Spartan's leg. Then uses his self destruct device, drop it, and get the hell out of the area. Killing Both Spartan and Turok.

ESB - 1138
I'm sorry I thought this was Predator and Halo(Spartan) vs. Turok not Predator betraying Halo(Spartan) while fighting Turok.

braz
i really do think Turok would take this with ease..i mean, look at his weaponry and then look at the Spartans n Predator's...first of all, the Spartans have just regular weaponry no better than the guns a regular man has in the army now...its just in the future, combat evolved...and the preds, even his are nothing compared to what turok packs, even the shoulder cannon, i mean turok has a fusion cannon, the chronocepter which is the most powerful gun ever, and does major vital damage when aimed correctly and can pretty much wipe out virtually nething in one shot, the nuke, the scorpion missle launcher w/ heat seeking missles...i mean, c'mon, halo and pred are obviously outclassed here..and turok has the eye of truth to see them, and probably is more efficient and powerful to use than a 'biohelmet' which only has thermal vision as far as i know which can be blocked by rubbing cold mud over ur body..and if turok did do that, which he would because both sides have prep, the spartan or pred wouldnt know to be like just, 'oh he rubbed himself in cold mud, lets go to motion detecting or electrical or w/e'..they wouldnt know what the hell was going on, they would basically be blind for enough time for turok to whipe them both out with the nuke..see i was gunna make this halo vs turok cuz its a video game forum, but the spartan would get pwned so easily and i felt like he needed help, but even with pred, turok beats them both easily

Black Adam
i really do think Turok would take this with ease..i mean, look at his weaponry and then look at the Spartans n Predator's...first of all, the Spartans have just regular weaponry no better than the guns a regular man has in the army now...its just in the future, combat evolved...and the preds, even his are nothing compared to what turok packs, even the shoulder cannon, i mean turok has a fusion cannon, the chronocepter which is the most powerful gun ever, and does major vital damage when aimed correctly and can pretty much wipe out virtually nething in one shot, the nuke, the scorpion missle launcher w/ heat seeking missles...i mean, c'mon, halo and pred are obviously outclassed here..and turok has the eye of truth to see them, and probably is more efficient and powerful to use than a 'biohelmet' which only has thermal vision as far as i know which can be blocked by rubbing cold mud over ur body..and if turok did do that, which he would because both sides have prep, the spartan or pred wouldnt know to be like just, 'oh he rubbed himself in cold mud, lets go to motion detecting or electrical or w/e'..they wouldnt know what the hell was going on, they would basically be blind for enough time for turok to whipe them both out with the nuke..see i was gunna make this halo vs turok cuz its a video game forum, but the spartan would get pwned so easily and i felt like he needed help, but even with pred, turok beats them both easily

weapons don't mean shit when you can't see your enemy yet they can see you. If they both have prep that means the pred and chief prepared for something like that to happen. There also not going stand around in an area and Wait to be nuked.

There bio helmets have many visions that can't be blocked by rubbing cold mud on your self. your enemy suddenly disappearing from thermal scans even though you were following him the whole time? switch to motion trackers oh now he stopped moving switch to x-rays,Electrical,Pheromones etc etc etc. Chief and Pred unload on him from a far far far away distance.

Or if the Pred goes down
Chief could always ask cortana to hack into the wrist bomb and use it himself. If the Pred decide to use it himself then Chief could always take from him and toss it into Turoks direction or The Pred could also just use it himself without committing suicide. Thats if this is just a straight on battle and the Pred isn't looking to collect a skull and just defeat his enemy.

Pred and chief take this

8/10

swedish_bum
Originally posted by Black Adam
weapons don't mean shit when you can't see your enemy yet they can see you. If they both have prep that means the pred and chief prepared for something like that to happen. There also not going stand around in an area and Wait to be nuked.

There bio helmets have many visions that can't be blocked by rubbing cold mud on your self. your enemy suddenly disappearing from thermal scans even though you were following him the whole time? switch to motion trackers oh now he stopped moving switch to x-rays,Electrical,Pheromones etc etc etc. Chief and Pred unload on him from a far far far away distance.

Or if the Pred goes down
Chief could always ask cortana to hack into the wrist bomb and use it himself. If the Pred decide to use it himself then Chief could always take from him and toss it into Turoks direction or The Pred could also just use it himself without committing suicide. Thats if this is just a straight on battle and the Pred isn't looking to collect a skull and just defeat his enemy.

Pred and chief take this

8/10 Hell yeah!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.