Who here has been MOONED or has MOONED someone before?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Leo.M
I've mooned some people before stick out tongue but most of the time it was because I was Intoxicated. drunk Most of my friends have mooned me. disgust My friend Tristan's ass was the 1 that scarred me the most... hairy hairy sick

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Leo.M
I've mooned some people before stick out tongue but most of the time it was because I was Intoxicated. drunk Most of my friends have mooned me. disgust My friend Tristan's ass was the 1 that scarred me the most... hairy hairy sick

laughing My little brother mooned me once and I tried to kick his ass and missed and got his balls laughing

He never tried it again.

Leo.M
Originally posted by K.Diddy
laughing My little brother mooned me once and I tried to kick his ass and missed and got his balls laughing

He never tried it again.

laughing that poor kid laughing hysterical

Spartan005
A couple weeks ago I invited a bunch of friends together to go out to dinner and chill at my house. Anyway, about 7 of us decided to go into the hot tub but three of my other friends didn't have bathing suits. So I stayed with them and we were watching a movie in my living room, where there happens to be a huge sliding glass door that leads outside to my hot tub. So one of my friends from the hot tub ran out and shoved is ass against the door (and this happened about five times) So on the fifth time as he was pulling down his pants I opened up the door and shot him in the ass with my airsoft gun laughing

Commando Queen
I'v mooned sevral times.. and got mooned 3 times

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Commando Queen
I'v mooned sevral times.. and got mooned 3 times

big grin I like your new sig

Commando Queen
Originally posted by K.Diddy
big grin I like your new sig
thanks maya made it

Ladyluck
I've mooned and been mooned many a times.

Mīsk
Originally posted by Ladyluck
I've mooned and been mooned many a times.

shifty

Ladyluck

Mīsk
Originally posted by Ladyluck
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hey, You know if I'm online I'd do it roll eyes (sarcastic)

You should moon mr shifty

DarkC
When I was about ten, numerous times. All to my friends.

Raven Guardia
I have never mooned anybody, But I have been mooned before...believe that day scared me for life.

silver_tears
Half the hockey team's mooned me.

SnakeEyes
I've been mooned before... And it was EXTREMELY hairy. Like a deep canyon of dark, curly pubes...

K.Diddy
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I've been mooned before... And it was EXTREMELY hairy. Like a deep canyon of dark, curly pubes...

sick To much information

Leo.M
Originally posted by SnakeEyes

waaaaaaaaaaaay too much info messed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.