Wolverine vs Bucky!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
You may say "pshhh"... but then I'd call you a fool!

It has come to light that ol' Bucky has whooped Wolverine's ass a few times, hell, he saved Wolverine from a ton of ninjas, kick their asses and then kicked Wolverine's ass in one hit just because he's the ****ing Bucky!

So, who wins?

thesilverspider
Check the search engine you lazy noob.......mad
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=388333

long pig
**** you and your racist search engine! mad

thesilverspider
Originally posted by long pig
**** you and your racist search engine! mad
You pot head rastafarian bastard ................. mad

srankmissingnin
You may say "pshhh"... but then I'd call you a fool!

It has come to light that ol' Bucky has whooped Wolverine's ass a few times, hell, he saved Wolverine from a ton of ninjas, kick their asses and then kicked Wolverine's ass in one hit just because he's the ****ing Bucky!

So, who wins?

Where did we find out that Bucky kicked Wolverine's ass? In Wolverine 38 we found out that Bucky saved Wolverine from Muramasa's men and persumably busted him out of Department K factory

long pig
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Where did we find out that Bucky kicked Wolverine's ass? In Wolverine 38 we found out that Bucky saved Wolverine from Muramasa's men and persumably busted him out of Department K factory
The shadowy figure was Bucky, he karate chopped Wolverine in the throat and K.O'd him.

Which shows how shitty Wolverine's durability is. He was K.O'd by a bullet to the head in a issue, then K.O'd by a bullet to the neck the next issue.

Poor bastard can't stay off the ground.

srankmissingnin
The shadowy figure was Bucky, he karate chopped Wolverine in the throat and K.O'd him.

Which shows how shitty Wolverine's durability is. He was K.O'd by a bullet to the head in a issue, then K.O'd by a bullet to the neck the next issue.

Poor bastard can't stay off the ground.

I may have misread the panels, I thought the sillotted limbs attacking Wolverine where from those three Samurai and Bucky saved him. The narritive seems to support that when Wolverine says he had help escaping both Muramasa and Department K. That being said even if it was the Winter Soldier who attacked Wolverine, it is hardly an accurate account of what would happen if the two fought. Although we don't know what Muramasa did to Wolverine he was clearly in bad shape when Bucky showed up.

bigbang
Bucky is only an apprentice wolverine IS HIM A BOSS

King KAM
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I may have misread the panels, I thought the sillotted limbs attacking Wolverine where from those three Samurai and Bucky saved him. The narritive seems to support that when Wolverine says he had help escaping both Muramasa and Department K. That being said even if it was the Winter Soldier who attacked Wolverine, it is hardly an accurate account of what would happen if the two fought. Although we don't know what Muramasa did to Wolverine he was clearly in bad shape when Bucky showed up. yeah, dopnt listen to Long Pig hes and idiot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.