Best channel 4 series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

McFlyFAN2005
ok so ur fave mite not b on the list but theres only 10options.

MildPossession
I am not a fan of any on that list, so will vote Lost since I watched part of it when on.

papabeard
I hate all the shows on that list , theres nothing on channel 4 that I like at the moment, hopefully THE IT CROWD will be good, its starts next week with a double episode.

Tekno Boy
Will and Grace is real funny. Especially Jack, everything he says cracks me up...

Heeeey! shifty Especially Jack! That would be a good name for a spin-off series.

jaden101
out of those...my name is earl...out of all channel 4 shows...the sopranos wins by a royal mile and a half

eleveninches
1.Stargate sg1
2.Simpsons
3.South Park
4.Smallville

Lord Shadow Z
1. Spaced
2. The Sopranos

(don't really watch any on the list... Will and Grace sometimes but I wouldn't say it's a favourite)

MildPossession
The IT Crowd looks interesting.

forumcrew
what do you mean by channel 4 series?

jaden101
Originally posted by forumcrew
what do you mean by channel 4 series?

look on a map...where it says "here be dragons"...thats where they have television called channel 4

ladygrim
Lost

Lydia_J
I voted for Invasion, but I think thats just cos I'm watching it at the moment. I mean i do also love Lost, The OC, Desperate Housewives, Will and Grace and ER so its a difficult decision

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.