Majin Buu (Not the fat one vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

R.O.T. Yahman
Quick b4 it gets closed

I go with buuu .... Surfer is probably fatser and more durable, Buu is pretty much immortal and his power is probably beyond the Surfers , he also has some transmution powers i.e. 'turn into Candy'.

This can be whatever form of Buu you want, i suggest the Kid version ! smile

GalacticStorm
Cos of surfers pacifist nature i dont think he'd employ the kind of power you'd need to in order to destroy Buu. I think Buu would therefore get the chance to turn Norrin into candy.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Cos of surfers pacifist nature i dont think he'd employ the kind of power you'd need to in order to destroy Buu. I think Buu would therefore get the chance to turn Norrin into candy.

I don't think he has the power to destroy buu ... I mean Plannet destroying Final Flashes and Kameha Kameha's where doing next to nothing !

IMO not even Skyfathers can compete with Dragon Ball Z energy blasts ! smile

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
I don't think he has the power to destroy buu ... I mean Plannet destroying Final Flashes and Kameha Kameha's where doing next to nothing !

IMO not even Skyfathers can compete with Dragon Ball Z energy blasts ! smile

What if he used a disintegrator beam that worked at a molecular level? Those kameha blasts just seem like concussive force blasts to me.

I dont know about them being beyond the skyfathers. King Thor has destroyed a moon before. Hes far more powerful now.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
What if he used a disintegrator beam that worked at a molecular level? Those kameha blasts just seem like concussive force blasts to me.

I dont know about them being beyond the skyfathers. King Thor has destroyed a moon before. Hes far more powerful now.

He remade the moon , which IMO is more impressive, but these guys can tank plannets at their lower levels , at full power theyre on par with mini suns IMO

Disntergrator beam would definitely work, they're not very invunerable to heat ! Sharp objects seem to cause them problems aswell. In the concussive force department , theyre far above Surfer and probably Skyfathers ! smile

Juntai
DBZ energy attacks are crazy, however, they are less than light speed, low strength, and low durability generally as far as higher tier heros go .

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Juntai
DBZ energy attacks are crazy, however, they are less than light speed, low strength, and low durability generally as far as higher tier heros go .

Very High Concussive Force blast durability, esepcailly Buu. He takes world destroying blasts lkie they where nothing. In the strength department they don't seem to be on the same level as Supes, but i have heard that in his most Powerful form Goku can move sizeable chuncks of earth i.e. on mountain level and Buu is a lot stronger than Goku. I wouldn't be surprised if they are strnger than Surfer, but its unlikely that Buu would be able to do much damage with his fist. Speed is simillar and his fighting skills are far more impressive. I dont think the Surfer has the power to kill buu, therefore alterior tatics will be needed. All in all i think Buu wins !

Rewmac
is this a joke buu destroyed planets with such ss has no chance

supremthor
SS s=destroys buu if its bloodlust..... SS is waaayyyy faster faster stronger and more durable then any dbz charater. pluse SS has the power cosmic

spideycarnage
Originally posted by supremthor
SS s=destroys buu if its bloodlust..... SS is waaayyyy faster faster stronger and more durable then any dbz charater. pluse SS has the power cosmic

he may fly faster than buu.. but buu can teliport while fighting

Xplosive
Buu murders Silver Surfer pretty easily.

Scoobless
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
Quick b4 it gets closed

I go with buuu .... Surfer is probably fatser and more durable, Buu is pretty much immortal and his power is probably beyond the Surfers , he also has some transmution powers i.e. 'turn into Candy'.

This can be whatever form of Buu you want, i suggest the Kid version ! smile

DBZ does not belong here young man

nono

Paola
no DBZ characters in this forum

This is an official warning for thread starter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.