Superman vs Timebroker (Exiles)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Timebroker-The Timebroker appears to be an entity able to travel through separate quantum realities and remove people from their timelines. It also appears he can stop time to speak to the Exiles privately. His true power level or where this power comes from is unknown.

jasofisc
it's not unknow just read more exiles books it from a bunch of smart bug in a nother dimminchen. Their is nothing these two can really do to each other it's a stale mate forever. Sure maybe timeboker can teleport superman into a red sun but that won't matter superman does lose his energy right away, he will be able to fly away.

Jose123
timebroker.

i don't see how supse wins this.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by golem370
Timebroker-The Timebroker appears to be an entity able to travel through separate quantum realities and remove people from their timelines. It also appears he can stop time to speak to the Exiles privately. His true power level or where this power comes from is unknown.

If you read Exiles you'll find out that the Timebroker as an entity doesnt even exist. He was basically a computer program made up by an alien race. This race had messed up reality by fiddling with some machinery they came across in their travels. Not being physically capable of travelling from reality to reality to sort out their mess they created the timebroker who is nothing but a computer simulation. He is not a character. The Exiles have recently found this out after turning up at the base where the aforementioned machinery is held.

This match therefore cant happen.

golem370
He could slow down time then transport Superman into a Red Sun and everytime he would try to fly out Timebroker would teleport him back Superman is dead

Scoobless
Timebroker is just a Hologram.... he isn't alive and can't do anything

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Scoobless
Timebroker is just a Hologram.... he isn't alive and can't do anything

Why the hell didnt i just type that instead of all that waffle lol wink

golem370
But In this instants he is real with the powers Marvel gave to him. So who wins.

GalacticStorm
But In this instants he is real with the powers Marvel gave to him. So who wins.

You cant say that Golem. He doesnt exist. Marvel hasnt given him any powers. Hes a hologram. It was all a deception.

golem370
Then why is he in Marvel Universe Handbook?

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
You cant say that Golem. He doesnt exist. Marvel hasnt given him any powers. Hes a hologram. It was all a deception.

Once again, this is one of smeagle s desperate attempts to beat a prominant D.C. character.

Golem why don t you just have Superman against Marvels Kyptoinan man ?, he is built completely out of Kryptonite, has a mini red sun inside him and can wield magic beyond Dormammu. He can also move at the speed of time (what ever that means !!!!!!!! ) and Superman is only at 0.0000002% of his full power

And although this Marvel Krptonian man doesn't exist, i say he does therefore he exists !

Here's some marvel Directory :

HISTORY: Almost nothing is known about the life of Emil Blonsky before he infiltrated the U.S. Air Force base in New Mexico that was commanded by General T.E. "Thunderbolt" Ross and where Dr. Robert Bruce Banner, the nuclear physicist who become the Hulk, conducted many of his experiments with gamma radiation. Blonsky made various attempts to sabotage missiles at the base that were vital to United States defense. Although each attempt was narrowly thwarted, the Air Force still did not know who the saboteur was.

At this time the enigmatic alien being know as the Stranger had decided that the people of Earth were not responsible enough to use their nuclear weaponry wisely and therefore presented a threat of the other civilizations of the universe. The Stranger put the Hulk under his control and intended to use him to destroy humanity. However, the Stranger's control did not extend to Bruce Banner's persona. When the Hulk next changed back into Banner, the scientist decided to commit suicide in order to save the world from a Stranger-controlled Hulk. Banner made his way into his laboratory on the Air Force base and prepared to activate a machine that would bombard him with enough gamma radiation to kill him.

Unknown to Banner, Blonsky was hiding in the laboratory, where he had been photographing Banner's gamma radiation equipment. Security officers burst in and carried Banner off. Unaware of the nature of the machine that Banner was about to use on himself, Blonsky stood in front of the machine and activated it. It bombarded him with a more concentrated and intense dosage of gamma radiation that Banner himself had received from the nuclear explosion that had first turned him into the Hulk. Like Banner, Blonsky had some unknown genetic factor in his body that saved him from being killed by a great dose of gamma radiation. Instead, the radiation had an immediate mutagenic effect upon Blonsky, transforming him into the monster whom General Ross's daughter dubbed the Abomination.

golem370
I have R.O.T.

R.O.T. Yahman
I have R.O.T.

Oooohhh that sounds nasty ? sick

King_Mungi

This is what he was talking about,
1. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/OfficialHandbookAgeofApocalypse48.jpg

Meh!

Ultimate Rage
hahaha ........my friend got a "R.O.T" from a hooker...he went to last night shifty

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Ultimate Rage
hahaha ........my friend got a "R.O.T" from a hooker...he went to last night shifty

laughing out loud

sick

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by King_Mungi
This is what he was talking about,
1. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/OfficialHandbookAgeofApocalypse48.jpg

Meh!

I know what hes talking about its just that since that handbook got released its been revealed that hes nothing but a hologram. It was all a deception. He was just created to gather a team from across reality who could fix the aliens mess for them. Notice the bio says "appears" alot. wink

King_Mungi
I know what hes talking about its just that since that handbook got released its been revealed that hes nothing but a hologram. It was all a deception. He was just created to gather a team from across reality who could fix the aliens mess for them. Notice the bio says "appears" alot. wink

I know I have the entire Exiles run, one of my favorite books right now.

golem370
I made this thread based on that Info before I found out he was a Hologram sick so go by that Bio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.