Yuga Khan vs Entropy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Yuga Khan is one of the most powerful beings in the universe. He is virtually invulnerable to harm, can fly through space an( hyperspace at incredible speeds without protection, and can wield and project extraordinary amounts of energy, enough to destroy planets. Yuga Khan can drain the life energies of all the living beings of a planet into himself, thereby killing them.

Mider
the only being that could stop yuga khan with ease was the source but entropy is said to be the equal of eternity sooooooo i dont know how yuga khan compares to eternity i mean the source is above eternity so we dont know how strong he is we do know he was strong enough to defeat a galactus level darkseid with ease as well as high father and even take on the armies of new genesis BY HIMSELF and was winning only reason he lost is cause he tried the bypassing the source wall trick........oh the old bypase the source wall trick to gain unparallaelled power shakes head while grinning slightly.

the Darkone
yuga khan is around normal galactus power level, entropy is just as powerful as his father or stronger he did kill eternity so he he is powerful enough. (pre-crisis)Darkseid is around the same as a hungry galactus not normal galactus, yuga khan would get abuse by entropy with a passion.

Mider
normal DC ares is strong enough to destroy the world by his own power and can use any weapon and also controll any weapon i believe only reason he cant do that is cause then no one would be around to believe in him thus he wouldnt exist pre-crisis darkseid is said to be so strong that in the DCU i believe Odin was shown saying that even all the pantheons combined couldnt stop him or at least one pantheon i think Darkseid is a little agove hungry galactus and yuga khan im not saying he's agove eternity but he's probably just beneath.

the Darkone
That's Dc odin and other sky fathers not marvels gods, Yuga khan is about normal galactus level that it. Etropy is Eterinty just evil and just as powerfulas his father.

Mider
go to DC ares and MU ares or marvel ares thread you'll see that DC ares is wayyyyyyyy above normal ares and if you have seen the feats of wonder woman she herself has threatned the whole world turning the male heroes like GL who is on the same power level as SS into beasts and she did that to superman himself and that is only two gods im mentioning i dont think that you can compare the feats of the MU gods to the DC gods Odin said that combined his pantheon or maybe even all the pantheons couldnt defeat Darkseid.

Sixth_Winged
Curbstomp. Entrophy is like evil version of eternity until he got bored after killing his father, decided to try his hand on creation instead of destruction, bah dah dum!!........Eternity 2.

Yuga khan basically said the only person that was mighty enough to pose as danger to him is darkseid, which is just skyfather level. Eternity/Entrophy is full abstract.

Mider
is that why he defeated Darkseid like nothing and higher father as well?

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Mider
is that why he defeated Darkseid like nothing and higher father as well?

Did i say anything to suggest winning their confrontation? I merely said enough to pose a danger.

And for the record, combine him, Izaya and DS and Eternity level people would still whup them like gnats. The power difference is that massive.

Mider
i dont think so

Sixth_Winged
i dont think so

You sure, then why don't you ask other people or better yet create a no prep match up.

Mider
isnt this already such a match up? Eternity is equal to Entrophy

Sixth_Winged
isnt this already such a match up? Eternity is equal to Entrophy

They are equal, it's true.

But I was talking about

Entrophy or Eternity vs. Darkseid, Yuga Khan and Izaya all working together, no prep.

Mider
i said yuga khan was below eternity but not super far below i believe thats what i said and darkseid is below yuga khan why would i put him up against eternity?

the Darkone
yuga khan is around normal galactus level, a full powered galactus will kill yuga khan 10x over along with the universe.

Mider
wrong yuga khan is above galactus in my book since darkseid is said to be the same as galactus but yuga khan is stronger then darkseid

the Darkone
Your book who cares, Darkseid is equal to a hungrey galactus, normal galactus = yuga khan, full powered galactus can destroyed the marvel universe 10x over. Darksied is not even that powerful an you putting him on normal galactus level What the f**k? are you smoking. Galactus will kill darkseid 10x over, a full powered galactus sh**'s on yuga khan, Entropy = Eernity who is more powerful than yuga khan by the way he hasn't done sh** except for getting thrown on the source wall like the ho he is.

Entropy 10/10, has destroyed the universe before with ease.

Mider
righttttt if you ever even read about darkseid youd know that he is on a normal galactus level not a hungry one thanks.

the Darkone
righttttt if you ever even read about darkseid youd know that he is on a normal galactus level not a hungry one thanks.

Mider= Bush= domn't know sh**, Entropy kills yuga khan like the b***h he is. Yuga Khan= Normal Galactus<<<< Full powered Galactus.

UniOmni
Mider, lemme say this.
Galactus and Darkseid are no longer equals. Face it. Kirby had them as so at their origins, but much has changed in both DC and Marvel since them. Galactus was originally just a powerful planet eater, a rival of Odin, who was above good and evil. He just was. Original concept for the times.
Darkseid was the sly trickster who couldn't be defeated. His true power was his will and vision, and lengths he would go to see them realized.
He wasn't a brute, or a brawler like DC sees him as now.

And Entropy decimates Khan. Had Khan defeated Darky at his peak, ala GDS, then i'd give him better odds. But when his best feat, is defeating his depowered son, he's nothing to hoot over.
Darkseid 30 years ago was top of the line. He was THE big bad. Not so much anymore. He is still powerful, only second imo, to Odin among the skyfathers.
Galactus has been massively upgraded since then. He is now the third force of the universe, essential to its survival. Darkseid has been called something similar, as a tigerforce to creation. Necessary to the universe and all that. But it seems that was forgotten since COIE.
And yeah, if a decently filled Galactus arrived on New Genesis, i believe he could do what Khan did as well.

Galactus has outpaced his DCU counterpart by leagues, Mider. Accept it.

Mider
they are equals if he had a good writer, and yuga khan was above darkseid so he cant be normal galactus level but i aint saying he's eternity level either im just not sure what level he is. he was singlehandedly defeated new genesis and even cut off highfathers connection to the source, and traped darkseid

UniOmni
Mider, what you don't seem to understand is that Darkseid is a skyfather. A powerful one, once, but still a skyfather. Him matching Galactus at his best, is Galactus being poorly written. They haven't been true equals for a long time.
And Yuga Khan was above Darkseid, but since Darkseid isn't Galactus level, who's to say Khan is above him?? Galactus at full power, is a peer or maybe even superior to Eternity.

the Darkone
Darkseid used avatars, if it was full powered galactus could have been a draw, since fp Darkseid = normal Galactus. Entropy is evil version of Eternity just as powerful as his father, so what Yuga Khan took over new Genesis big f**king deal, these people could have doe the same thing if they wanted to infinity, death, oblivion, abraxas, exitar, the 7 friendless, full powered galactus, Nemesis (combine powers of the 7 gems), Dark phoenix, Spectre, Great evil beast, Archangel michael,lucifer morning star,Asmodel. Yuga Khan ain't sh** that's why he is on the source wall for all eternity.

Mider
if he was a skyfather only other skyfathers wouldnt be scared of him and if he was only a skyfather the lords of order and chaos wouldnt be afraid of him nor the gauridans of the universe.

Mider
wow another great post darkone who would have though oblivion and death and those guys where not a cosmic thread news flash to me, darkseid is equal to galactus and yuga khan beat him, yuga khan must be very high up there and i tend to believe darkseids creator over you, if there wasnt so many fanboys supes would get owend like everyone else has been by darkseid and batman would have been ten times as owned, wonder women? OWNAGE upon her by darkseid

Big Sexy
not really considering there is a hierarchy in most groups such as exitar of the celestials. As far as the lords of order and chaos, maybe there just b#tches stick out tongue

Big Sexy
You can ask kirby but I don't think he'll be answering you anytime soon ghost1

Mider
what are you talking about? i dont even know what you just said, lords of order and chaos should probably be above millenium giants who are the equals of the celestials, of course you always go with the peoples fav right

Big Sexy
My point is Dc hierarchy is kinda shifty when in compared to marvels. The lords of chaos and order directly attacked Thanos without fear even when he had the hotu. The fact that chaos and order were afraid of him at this point, when he was no where near that point shows me they were bitches.

Mider
what are you talking about? i never saw the lords of order and chaos attack thanos, and for your info smart person the lords of order and chaos arent chumps shazam the wizard is one and he beat on spectre till spectre took his powers, then nabu said he was the strongest of the lords of order and he gave spectre trouble. thanks.

Big Sexy
First what the hell is your problem, you come here with a lot of spite and then get angry when no-one agrees with you . You have got a lot of nerve calling everyone fanboys. Second yes Lord chaos and master order did attack Thanos in both the IG saga as well as The End. Go re-read it. Even when they were clearly in a loosing battle they attacked him yet their DC counter parts were scared of Darkseid who was not anywhere near that power

the Darkone
Originally posted by Big Sexy
First what the hell is your problem, you come here with a lot of spite and then get angry when no-one agrees with you . You have got a lot of nerve calling everyone fanboys. Second yes Lord chaos and master order did attack Thanos in both the IG saga as well as The End. Go re-read it. Even when they were clearly in a loosing battle they attacked him yet their DC counter parts were scared of Darkseid who was not anywhere near that power

^^ Exactly, along with the stranger, in-betweener, ego, Death, Celestails, Zeus, King Thor, Cube Beings,Eon, Epoch etc.

Mider
i dont care if you like my opinions or not, and yeah i know you are a fanboy cause you think thanos never loses thats the definition of a fanboy in the other thread i said he would win against a foe i know he'd own but your not over there saying i agree with mider are you? NO so be quiet, just cause you dont like darkseid doesnt mean he's weak just cause you say so

Big Sexy
First child, understand I do like Darkseid but I have less respect for him than Thanos because of the way he turned out. I have no qualms when I see Thanos loose because he has never lost like a B#tch like Darkseid.
Even when thanos looses, he never does the way Darkseid has so theres no reason for me to believe someone else with do to him what Superman did to Darkseid. Second please, dont talk of fanboys, you are one of the biggest Dc fanboys I have ever seen in my life. So just continue to make your spite threads( because for a guy that is always against Thanos and Lt, you seem to post in there threads more than any others) which shows your spite. Any start buying comic instead of just posting what you heard. Everyone has their own perception of comic, learn to form your own.

Mider
yeah you should be careful about what characters you say ugly things about one day your pal thanos might be int he same predicament (squiral girl is a sign perhaps?) and i own over 1000 comics but unlike you i dont devote myself to DC and Marvel i have other comics to buy

Big Sexy
considering I have a closet full of maybe 2-3 thousand of marvel, DC, Image, vertigo,EC, and horror comics, yeah you could say I'm Limited roll eyes (sarcastic)

And as far as the Squirrel girl fight, I treat that fight the same as the issue where Darkseid was begging for change from the JLA, its really just a joke

UniOmni
Mider, Lords of Order/Chaos aren't above Celestials.....Alan Scott, with the Starheart, is comparable to them in power. Electric Superman was still considered the most powerful hero in the DCU. All he did to one Giant was hurt it. Thats his biggest feat. And yet Alan is above them? Where is the comparison??

And the other skyfathers can be scared of Darkseid. Doesn't mean he's totally above the rank of Skyfather. Just one of the most powerful ones, next to Izaya and Odin.

Darkseid hasn't been equal to Galactus for a while. Superman would never treat Galan the way he treats Darkseid. He couldn't possibly.
Darkseid wouldn't touch the celestials. They are firmly outta reach as of this point in his career.

Khan would be lucky to match one of them, much less Entropy. Unless you think Khan would defeat Imperiex, no matter how much of a dud he was?

Mider
lucky you, and even watcher said it was really thanos but of course YOU would say its just a joke yeah darkseid losing to supes PURE TRUTH thanos ever losing pure joke you wonder why i call you guys fanboys? it took you a while to get those comics get off my back i just started collecting again.

Big Sexy
lucky you, and even watcher said it was really thanos but of course YOU would say its just a joke yeah darkseid losing to supes PURE TRUTH thanos ever losing pure joke you wonder why i call you guys fanboys? it took you a while to get those comics get off my back i just started collecting again. Read the comic, the art is terrible, Thanos and watcher look like ugly teddy bears, and no one even mensions it. Look at the Powder Toastman vs Spiderman fight, Powder toastman beat Spiderman but no one takes it seriously.

Mider
none the less the thanos squrral girl fight is canon.

Big Sexy
Not really
First: Has anyone mentioned it?
Second: The fight is never showed (for all we know Galactus could have jumped down punched Thanos in the teeth and returned to the stars laughing

Mider
yeah im sure you wish that happend smile

Sixth_Winged
it's clearly meant to be non-canon. heck look at what thanos is wearing. He hasn't wore that costume for two years or more now and looks like his get up the last time we saw him stayed(annihilation)

Mider
please show us proof it was non cannon clearly dont mean nothing. you guys argue earth x should not be in continuity but the LT appeared in it and he is only one of his kind by MU standards and logic it should be stated as "THIS HAPPEND"

Sixth_Winged
please show us proof it was non cannon clearly dont mean nothing. you guys argue earth x should not be in continuity but the LT appeared in it and he is only one of his kind by MU standards and logic it should be stated as "THIS HAPPEND"

seriously mider...you're hopeless. Anyone who'd bother to believe this particular parody is in continuity has seriously lost the plot.

And for evidence, BixSexy already answered that for you. Reference, other than GLX/GLA comics, there's not such reference regarding it. It's not as explicit as Dan Slott saying it's not canon but if it doesn't reflect with the rest of the MU universe, by the same token, it's continuity being canon is questionable like JLA/Avengers for Marvel some time ago before the TOHOTMU confirmed it. The comic was clearly a take on the humorous side of marvel but not specifically happening in the same universe like the current Nextwave comics for instance and what happens on the comics stays isolated there.

And now, i'll ask the same counter question for you, what proof do you have that it's in continuity?

guy222
Entropy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.