Saint of Killers Vs TOAA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jesse7
A interesting match up.

grey fox
BANG

TOAA dies .

BobbyD
Which is a crock of poop though...should never be like that.

jasofisc
well the pressence is differnt then the TOAA because he can't die no matter what vertgo says. Second TOAA is differnt because it would never be stupid enough to give a guy like that a gun let alone a super sword of death gun thing. so TOAA slaps him around like a bi--- and erases him from existance.

Mider
The Saint Of Killers did kill the main deity in his comic and all the angels and the power given to the saint of killers seems to infer that this main deity was pretty tough.

Spawnrules
does anyone have a pic of saint of killers

unknowable
Originally posted by Spawnrules

Saint of Killers can kill anything beneath the The Presense/OAA.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Spawnrules

Here you go

Spawnrules
kool

Jesse7
if Saint of Killers killed the main deity of Vertigo, then he could kill TOAA possibly, remember forum rules states that all characters are blood lusted and at their full potential and full power. Meaning Saint of Killers would be able to kill TOAA too, TOAA couldn't blink SOK out of existence since he is stronger then the main deity of DC. Saint of Killers>Main deity of DC>=TOAA (marvel never stated TOAA is the rulling being of all of marvel)

hawkwind
saint of killers can really only do 2 things.
1 he can't be killed.
2 he can kill anyone.
it doesn't get much simpler than that

Swanky-Tuna
How do you kill TOAA? Does it even have a body to be killed? The whole thing about Saint of Killers I've been hearing is the only reason he killed the Vertigo God is because he was out of his throne and thus couldn't nullify SoK. The mechanics for TOAA are different.

Plus the "Hits was he shoots and kills what he hits" thing has so many loopholes.

kevdude
the Saint never killed the Vertigo God, Preacher isn't in DC/Vertigo Continuity.

Mider
what loopholes?

jasofisc
I freaken hate the whole little logic of the preacher comic which is why I don't buy it. If something is omnipotant then it's power is unending. IF the vertigo God need somthing to get that then he's not omnipotant that thing is. Combining to "semi" omnipotant things together won't make an omnipotant being. Something can't be almost infinit it's either infinit or not, no matter serouly you actutly ever say half of all numbers, their is no such thing infinty times one million is still infinity the first is not greater then the second. The GOD of both vertigo and Marvel seem more like really really powerfull beings that also seem to suck and are more like satan.

Sixth_Winged
Preacherverse god was kind of the most stupid god on comicdom though. He shouldn't have been killed if he hadn't put nearly all his powers to his throne.

BobbyD
Couldn't have said it better myself, Jasofisc. The idea about a Supreme Being losing in a battle, is bulls**t. It's these moments that make comics stupid to follow. In real life and the fantasy world (comics included) an omnipotent being should NEVER lose, period-end of story.

Mider
if you wish to speak of omnipatence if DC's or MU's supreme being really was omnipatent then they wouldnt be comparable thats why there is an omniverse. What i mean is there cannot be any real omnipatent beings in comics because there all created anyway does that make the writer omnipatent compared to TOAA yup i guess it does.

Cosmic Cube
Mider is so crazy.

BobbyD
laughing

Wow...tough crowd. No offense, Mider....just thought Cosmic's reply was funny. wink

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.