The USS Enterprise NCC-1701-E vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
They team of the Enterprise has 5 hours of prep and Superman has 1 day of prep. The reason I gave Enterprise just 5 hours of prep is because of Data incredibly fast processing time.

This is the Ship from Nemesis

Specifications of the Ship
USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-E)
Launched: Stardate: 49827.5
30 October 2372
Commissioned: Stardate: 57118.2
5 July 2379
Operator: United Federation of Planets: Starfleet
Specifications
Class: Sovereign
Category: Explorer
Mass: 3,205,000 t
Length: 685.1 m (2,248 ft)
Width: 250 m (820 ft)
Height: 88.3 m (290 ft)
Decks: 24 (however, 26 and 29 have been stated also)
Cargo capacity: 18,000 t
Propulsion and power: Warp:
2 warp nacelles with 1 2000+ Mk II matter/antimatter reactor
Impulse:
2 subatomic unified energy impulse units with 24 independent fusion reactors
Velocity (max.): Warp 9.7+;
0.65 c Impulse
Complement: 855 officers and crew,
12,800 emergency limit
Armament: 16 type-XII phaser arrays;
8 or more photon/quantum torpedo launchers
Shielding: 10 shield generators
Auxiliary craft: 21:
8 type 15, 15A, and 16 shuttlepods;
4 type 6/7 shuttles;
8 work bees;
1 Sovereign type captain's yacht
194 escape pods
This information is compiled from canon (Star Trek: The Next Generation movies) and semi-canon Star Trek Starship Spotter and Star Trek: The Magazine sources

golem370
pic of the Enterprise

Jose123
I saw a scan of a star trek x-men crossover once. Gladiator punched and rocked the enterprise.

Anyway The ships are turned to melted scrap heat by supse.

Scoobless
that was the Enterprise: NCC 1701 .... Kirk's first Enterprise..... almost a century of development behind the Enterprise E

Ultimate Rage
hahaha they take it they always make up this crap at the last second like "lets revert the photonic coils from the main frame on the engineering section to overload the warp core which in turn will maximize our shield intensity by 3000% that will give us time to align the dilithium crystals just in the proper direction for the tractor beam to destroy the humanoid alien with the weird "S" on his chest" and they do it at the last 0.00001 seconds roll eyes (sarcastic)

Scoobless
precisely

big grin

illadelph12
Data, Geordi, Picard, the Enterprise's computer, and 5 hours of prep?

Supes is dead, even with a day to prepare. thumb down

Am I the only one that remembers the episode when the Enterprise's computer became sentient and created a lifeform? And that was the Enterprise D.

who?-kid
Originally posted by illadelph12
Data, Geordi, Picard, the Enterprise's computer, and 5 hours of prep?

Supes is dead, even with a day to prepare. thumb down

Am I the only one that remembers the episode when the Enterprise's computer became sentient and created a lifeform? And that was the Enterprise D.
So ?

Jose123
Superman speed blitzs the enterprise.

you heard me he speed blitz it . then he punches it in two

Ultimate Rage
Originally posted by Jose123
Superman speed blitzs the enterprise.

you heard me he speed blitz it . then he punches it in two

BHAHA they are faster then him.they can go to warp.and i am sure at maximum intensity their Shields can hold up they just fire a few "modified" photon torpedoes on him.....use the tractor beam on him.and then he becomes Data's new pet

Jose123
Originally posted by Ultimate Rage
BHAHA they are faster then him.they can go to warp.and i am sure at maximum intensity their Shields can hold up they just fire a few "modified" photon torpedoes on him.....use the tractor beam on him.and then he becomes Data's new pet

Yeah they can go to warp. put don't they leave the area when they do that?

How strong are those Shields? could they hold up being hit with something hotter then the sun?

never really watched star trek. More of a Farscape and Babylon 5 type of guy.

Ultimate Rage

How strong are those Shields? could they hold up being hit with something hotter then the sun?

the Shields never seem to break lol....they always go down to 20% or something and "somehow" get restored.......yeah they could survive his heat vision....

Scoobless

Enterprise D sat in a star's corona for hours on end with no damage.
Enterprise E is far more advanced
Babylon 5 suxx ballzz

stick out tongue

illadelph12

Enterprise E has quantum torpedoes.

I mentioned the Enterprise Computer creating life to allude to the fact that Supes is up against more than the crew of the Enterprise. The ship isn't just a mindless craft. The Enterprise D also had phased cloaking device at one point and shields capable of protecting the ship from entering a sun, so with 5 hours of prep, those modifications will be made, and then some.

Ultimate Rage
Originally posted by Scoobless
Babylon 5 suxx ballzz

stick out tongue
thumb up

Jose123
Babylon 5 suxx ballzz

stick out tongue

You suxx ballzzzzz mad

soleran30
LOL what is this kick Superman to the curb weeksmile I would imagine they would have a hard time locking onto Supes but as explained Star Trek crew always ALWAYS seemed to pull something out...................now make it so that SM was assimilated into the Borg and he had Borg tech and ship with him!smile

Ultimate Rage
they don't even need to use their quantum or photon torpedoes......data or worf simply fire a phaser at low intensity at picard's shiny forehead this in turn amplifies the light wave frequency of the phaser by a factor of 1,000,000 they then use the isometric Shields to to focus it and shoot it directly in superman's eyes.no one has ever survived a picard forehead attack no one! even "Q" fears it! evil face

OneBigFanBoy
I agree.

Ultimate Rage
Originally posted by OneBigFanBoy
I agree.

hahaha nice sig by the way smile

Scoobless
Originally posted by soleran30
I would imagine they would have a hard time locking onto Supes

well, they've transported people while at warp speeds before.... all they need to do is "beam" Superman into their transporter pattern buffer... then disperse his molecules across the galaxy

big grin

Ultimate Rage
well, they've transported people while at warp speeds before.... all they need to do is "beam" Superman into their transporter pattern buffer... then disperse his molecules across the galaxy

big grin

they once dispersed my penis into the delta quadrant.....cant find it..... sad

golem370
I liked Babylon 5 Kosh and the Shadows were cool and the Vorlon Ships were cool.

golem370
and

OneBigFanBoy
hahaha nice sig by the way smile

Thank you. smile

Jose123
Originally posted by golem370
I liked Babylon 5 Kosh and the Shadows were cool and the Vorlon Ships were cool.

High fives golem370

Ultimate Rage
High fives golem370

you see golem someone does like u smile *pushes both of a bridge* evil face

golem370
Space vessels
Virtually invincible, Vorlon vessels are not only based on bioengineered organic technology but register as lifeforms and can act autonomously without pilots. The ships are almost sentient to a degree and possibly even telepathic, capable of singing to their masters and to others. A Vorlon ship is closely tied to its pilot, the death of whom will cause the ship to be so stricken with grief that it will commit suicide. Furthermore these organic ships are capable of regeneration; Ulkesh's ship was able to grow back after being reduced to pieces. Their immense fleet includes "planet killers", several miles wide, that do exactly what their name implies. The Vorlons also possess technology enabling them to "fold" portions of hyperspace in on themselves, creating areas in hyperspace where ships are undetectable to less advanced sensors. They can however be defeated by superior numbers, massed firepower, underhand tactics or rival first ones.

Ultimate Rage
Originally posted by golem370
Space vessels
Virtually invincible, Vorlon vessels are not only based on bioengineered organic technology but register as lifeforms and can act autonomously without pilots. The ships are almost sentient to a degree and possibly even telepathic, capable of singing to their masters and to others. A Vorlon ship is closely tied to its pilot, the death of whom will cause the ship to be so stricken with grief that it will commit suicide. Furthermore these organic ships are capable of regeneration; Ulkesh's ship was able to grow back after being reduced to pieces. Their immense fleet includes "planet killers", several miles wide, that do exactly what their name implies. The Vorlons also possess technology enabling them to "fold" portions of hyperspace in on themselves, creating areas in hyperspace where ships are undetectable to less advanced sensors. They can however be defeated by superior numbers, massed firepower, underhand tactics or rival first ones.

hahaha u just gave jose an orgasm laughing out loud

Jose123
hahaha u just gave jose an orgasm laughing out loud

no not really. But if Golem showed up at my doorstep with a vorlon costume on Then I would be in heaven...

Scoobless
Babylon 5 still suxx ballzz

yes

golem370
Thank you all for the kind words you guys rock embarrasment

Jose123

yes

Jo Lies
And You stil suxxx Evens MORESS BALLZZ yes

Ultimate Rage

yes

thumb up picard's forehead could take all of them and the stupid space station

Ultimate Rage
no not really. But if Golem showed up at my doorstep with a vorlon costume on Then I would be in heaven...

if he would show up with a vorlon costume at my doorstep.then i would SEND him to heaven evil face

Scoobless
whistling

Philosophía
no expression

What .. the .. f*ck ?

Ambient
hahaha they take it they always make up this crap at the last second like "lets revert the photonic coils from the main frame on the engineering section to overload the warp core which in turn will maximize our shield intensity by 3000% that will give us time to align the dilithium crystals just in the proper direction for the tractor beam to destroy the humanoid alien with the weird "S" on his chest" and they do it at the last 0.00001 seconds roll eyes (sarcastic)
Hahaha, thats funny...

laughing

BradBalboa
Star Trek is lame !
Supes demoloshes
"Sir, weve got something homeing in on us, and gaining fast"
"evasive actioN"
Boooom
"What was that"
"SIR,... we just got owned" :P

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.