Heaven and Hell: Majestros vs Spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joesha28
They are out to kill each other.... evil face

joesha28
bump

Mider
who is Majestro??????? and what can he do and what comic does he come out in?

joesha28
He is Majestic..that's he's real name..

Mider
ohhhhh Spawn wins

joesha28
Maj a Uber superman u know

Mider
yeah but people think that Spawn is just under the spectre in power less you mean normal spawn cause there are diffrent versions like when he started out as spawn he couldnt do what he can now but now that he is uber spawn or god spawn he is amazingly powerful they say that he is like just under the spectre in power having all the power of heaven and earth or having an amalgam of those powers in his universe.

Khellendros
Depends what level Spawn we're talking here. And, can Spawn even BE killed by conventional means? I thought he was a bit like Ghost Rider in that nothing could put him down for good...

joesha28
But Majestros is the best of Supermen after Sentry.

Khellendros
Originally posted by joesha28
But Majestros is the best of Supermen after Sentry.
I'm not saying it's impossible, but... I just don't know enough about Spawn to make a judgement.

bigbang
Spawn is strong but majestros is one coudder of superman but in another universe

joesha28
According to Dark Urizen, he classified Spawn as 1st age 2nd age. I think we go with Spawn 2nd age...his power does not drain.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.