The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkWizard
Amazing Western. One of my favorites.

Cant believe there wasn't a thread already. What do you guys think about it?

Nevermind
Awesome Movie. I own a Gold edition 2 disc set of it. Picked it up for $14.00. Still yet to see this DVD, because I haven't had 3 hours up my sleeve, but I do love the movie. Clint Eastwood is a total badass.

Myth
I like "The Ugly" character. Probably the best western of all time.

Pandemoniac
Amazing movie! Love the gritty violent attitude and the basically simple story that becomes so magnificently detailed through the movie.
Combined with the fascinating main characters, the fabulous scenes and suspense, easily one of the best flicks I ever saw.

DarkWizard
I love how they introduce the characters. When it says 'the bad' in the very beggining, right when he busts out of the window with chicken. laughing out loud

WrathfulDwarf
This film is among my Top Ten Favorite films of all time. Trully a classic masterpiece of the Spaghetti Western genre. Every character of the film is portrayed extremely well. Near perfection I must add.

Sergio Leone never admited the film is semi-allegorical. Just the tension and the suspence of the final duel between the good, the bad, and ugly is flawless. The three men form a small triagle inside a circle. While the Death is all around them. That is pure genius! Brilliant work by Leone!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.