Lex Luthor versus Alex Luthor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ganner Rhysode
Who wins?!

Mider
you do know that Alex Luthor is powerful enough to create a pocket universe right?

Ganner Rhysode
<_< Oh, no, I didn't actually.

King_Mungi
They already fought and Lex lost.

kevdude
Alex wins, as he did in Infinite Crisis.

King KAM
Originally posted by Mider
you do know that Alex Luthor is powerful enough to create a pocket universe right? here we go with those again.......alex only beat Lex because he got the jump on him, and he DIDNT finish him, watch, Lex is gonna come back and eff his a'ss up.

P.S. Did you see how UBER superboy prime was, even though he was crazy, i sorta felt bad for him in the end....

Mider
how did Alex Luthor having all the power he did even have trouble with Lex what power or whatever did Lex possibly have to fight Alex Luthor and give us a comic issue please smile

King KAM
Originally posted by Mider
how did Alex Luthor having all the power he did even have trouble with Lex what power or whatever did Lex possibly have to fight Alex Luthor and give us a comic issue please smile Infinite crisis, 2 or 3, one of those, Alex beats up Lex from behind, and LEx has no idea on what alex is, or what hes capapble of, Alex has watched lex for years and knows of his technology, and even with Superboy Prime, Lex Managed to escape, and because of this he is gonna come back and foil some plans up (i predict)

kevdude
hmmm actually thinking about it Lex will probably come back and beat Alex in Infinite Crisis somehow.

King KAM
Originally posted by kevdude
hmmm actually thinking about it Lex will probably come back and beat Alex in Infinite Crisis somehow. thats what i meant,

Mider
so was Alex even trying to kill lex?

kevdude
yah well he told Superboy Prime to kill him and Superboy almost did but Lex was 1 up on him and beamed himself out of there. When Lex knew he was going to die he knew when to get outta dodge. So i'll give it to Lex now. gotta love IC

Mider
does lex still have his hulk like powers were if he gets just so pissed he can duke it out with supes?

Ganner Rhysode
Now, I don't know TOO much about IC, but I do know a good deal about Lex Luthor, and something just tells me that he is going to make a come back and get revenge on Alex for his defeat.

Mider
the luthor family can you feel the love?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.