microsoft, sony, nintendo love it or hate it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
ok i m a gamer like alot of people. i have xbox 360, xbox, ps2, and had the gamecube. my fav system was the xbox until the 360. now wat i dont get is why so manny gamers decide to hate a console based on whos making it. so what if bill is 40 something billion dollars richer then i ll ever be. if he makes a good system and i have the money i would buy it. same goes for sony the ps2 was the shit until the xbox came out. i no for a fact that most ps2 owners hate the xbox like crazy. all i wanna no is why? the xbox is faster better graphics and can do a whole lot more then the ps2 can ever do and it cost the same as the xbox. gamecube on the other hand i just got to play zelda and mario. why are so many people loyal to a system? what do u get out of that loyalty? i mean ony treats american gamers like shit. no lie microsft treats its gamers better then sony. sony" the next genration of games start when we decide" microsoft" the next generation of games starts when the gamer decide" with quote do u like better. I no that when the ps3 comes out i m goung to like it better then the xbox 360 cuss it would most likly be a better system. but i also no that it coming out in japan first and i m going to have to wait like 5 months for it to come to the U.S. and that the one thing that realy pisses me of about sony. the freaking waitng. and if i m going to be waiting why not wait longer until the price is half the orignal.

Ast
I dont hate any system for who makes it, I owned all 3 systems this generation. I had 2 ****ing PS2's, well after they came out, and they were both trash. And PS2 has no real exclusive games that I give a **** about.

I love Nintendo for its incredible first party games and innovation, and I love XBOX and XBOX 360 for XBOX Live.

Lana
I don't dislike a console based on who made it, I just refuse to get an Xbox because they don't know how to make games exclusive, and I don't play games online so there's no point. Every game made for it that I'd have the least bit of interest in I could get for PS2 or PC....so I don't see the point in spending the money for the console.

Tekno Boy
I love console games. I have a GameCube, PS2, Xbox, Dreamcast and Sega Saturn in my room. I also have a second PS2, N64 and Xbox 360 elsewhere around my house.

SaTsuJiN
well.. I dont think people hate the company just due to their name... but they sell products to people.. and with products comes reputation.. if they dont make a good impression on people, those people will probably dislike future products from said company

example.. if you purchased something from some company out of the clear blue before even knowing the company.. get it home.. its brand new.. you use it for a few days, then it malfunctions.. then on top of that the customer service shrugs you off.. you will associate your displeasure with interacting with this company and its products..

for a personal example... while I dont dislike sony.. I really cant stand how fragile everything they make is.. when I first bought psx.. it was fine for a few weeks.. it slid off my tv and bumped into the wall.. it was a distance of 4 inches.. then boom.. the eye couldnt read the discs anymore, just like that..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.