Everything's Cancelled

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

papabeard
Whats going on? all of the following have been cancelled :

Scrubs
That 70's Show
Malcolm
Arrested Development
Joey

there's more but Ive forgotten them, back later.................

Tekno Boy
what annoys me is that they cancel shows mid-season. I mean, come on, finish the story first. Channel 5, they cut Angel off mid-season and we didn't get to see the rest until 3 months later. What the f**k?

MildPossession
Channel 5 cut of Alias didn't they? sure it was during season 3. Doesn't matter, I will buy series 3 and 4 soon to complete collection. Will see them unedited.

alic88
Scrubs got cancelled?

papabeard
and THE WEST WING

Ushgarak
Well, The West Wing was in serious trouble since Spencer died anyway. Not as if it hasn't had a fair run.

I suspect Scrubs had pushed "comedy in a hospital" about as far as it could also; it's also done pretty well and perhaps best remembered as it has been rather than risking losing quality with more episodes.

powerfulone1987
What's happened to "Everwood" on the WB.

All of their shows have started back up and "Everwood" is no where to be seen.

And you better not say it..ah..don't say it. I won't believe it anyway.....
.....Okay tell me.

And Scrubs just started didn't. That's not mid season is it. That's right at the beginning for that show.

And what character did Spender play on the West Wing?

I wasn't even sure if the 70's show had started another season or not. I would have thought that would have been cancelled. Is it b/c Ashton left?

I've just started watching all of the older shows this year. Before that I had never seen a 70's episode.

is it comprehensible.....

papabeard
Will and Grace is also being cancelled Happy Dance

Topher Grace and Ashton Kutcher are being asked back for the 70's Shows final episode.

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by papabeard
Whats going on? all of the following have been cancelled :

Scrubs
That 70's Show
Malcolm
Arrested Development
Joey

there's more but Ive forgotten them, back later.................
I can understand all of these shows being cancelled, except for Arrested Development. What the hell? Easily the best US comedy in a long time...

Joey shouldn't have even been made in the first place... I'll be glad to see that go. As for the rest, I generally agree with what Ush said about Scrubs... sure, they could go on, but they risk becoming tired.

Ushgarak
Spencer played Leo McGary.

Having recently had him become a Vice President nominee, and not being able to kill the character as he appeared in an earlier episode set in the future, that probably ruined their writing plan rather severely, and the series was heading towards conclusion anyway.

ladygrim
they cancel them so when they come out on DVD they can make mor emoney by adding extra shows on the disc no expression

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by papabeard
Will and Grace is also being cancelled Happy Dance

Topher Grace and Ashton Kutcher are being asked back for the 70's Shows final episode.
I didn't they were being cancelled, just choosing to make this their last season.

Because NBC can't afford to cancel their shows all willy nilly. They need anything they can get..........ANYTHING.

Hooray for Medium.

is it comprehensible.....

XxILuvVegetaxX
Everwood is suppose to come back on March, but now Im not sure since theyre merging WB w/ UPN errr I love that show though, I hope the don't cancel it, or atleast give a conclusive ending ya know? Yeah true, all the shows that were getting the big ratings have left and are leaving. I love will and grace, I cant believe this is the last season, but it had a nice run.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.