Saint of Killers vs Michael and Lucifer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BobbyD
SOK should get his booty handed to him here. I'm curious to hear the responses. We have SOK vs 2 eternal beings.

GalacticStorm
S.O.K may not be able to get killed/destroyed physically but he still can be disabled. Jesse Custer commanded him not to attack him and his friends and SOK walked away. The brothers win this, they just have to attack before he fires.

BobbyD
GS, if SOK should happen to fire first, couldn't the "brothers" undo anything he can do?

Spawnrules
blowup

Spawnrules
lamo

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by BobbyD
GS, if SOK should happen to fire first, couldn't the "brothers" undo anything he can do?

I'll have to finish reading the Preacher run to answer that. Theres 75 issues and im up to 18 lol.

So far its my understanding that he cant be killed and that once he fires he always hits his target. But i'll get back to you on that. The brothers will win a match up against him anyway.

BobbyD
Gs, you da' man! clapping

...today anyway. wink

Mider
did you by each issue or the TPB's?

leonheartmm
we forget that even if he does shoot, lucifer is beynond the domain off death{and hence it can be deduced that micheal is too}

Juntai
We are talking about the guy who killed off the entirety of Heaven and then God itself, right?
That Saint of Killers?

BobbyD
Correct, Juntai....which is a pile of crap, IMO.

grey fox
BANG!!!

SOK wins......

BobbyD
I know, Grey Fox. But, that SHOULD never happen though because theoretically there should be no way that eternal beings could ever lose.

grey fox
Originally posted by BobbyD
I know, Grey Fox. But, that SHOULD never happen though because theoretically there should be no way that eternal beings could ever lose.

Meh , i allow some inconsistencies because their glaringly obvious faults are humorous . EG a superhuman figure killing god.......

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by leonheartmm
we forget that even if he does shoot, lucifer is beynond the domain off death{and hence it can be deduced that micheal is too}

He can be killed by a power equal to his own and beyond however. Like when his own power was turned against him in Lucifer 25 and he had to get Elaine Belloc to take his place in Deaths realm otherwise he would've been stuck there. So it appears that with aid he can be ressurected.

kevdude
I agree, Lucifer and Michael both can die, its just a way Lucifer was killed, his body was burned from the inside out which isn't normal but its still very bad. if Lucifer forced himself to try to come back to life he could have ended up pushing himself over the edge and never returning.

Also i've heard that the Preacher God could have stopped the Saint from killing him but didn't, he could have used the word of his voice to stop him but didn't use it

Mordum
I heard he couldnt do shiet cause he was outta his happy chair aka throne. Thats what he gets for taking a break. God never takes breaks. smile

Piedmon
He can't beat them both, unless they were standing one in front of the other directly in front of him and, well, S.O.K would still need full surprise. (Rather unlikely against two nigh-omnescient beings.)

EDIT: And yes, in the final chapter of Preacher, God was at only half power or some such because he was outside of his throne. The Sant at that time occupied the throne and had himself probably gained some degree of omnipotency. Thar ye go. pirate

Mider
lucifers to smart to lose by getting shot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.